Ask Dr. TF Know-All

SweetieBabie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1a) What do Geckos look like when they are pregnant?

1b) If their 'midsection' swells, Do they have difficulty sticking to flat surfaces?

2) Have you ever been put off someone because of their name!??

for example. I'm prejudice against people called Una because at high school there was ***** called Una who I unfortunately had a few dealings with. Also at a previous workplace the office pervert was called Steven & he would go around groping all his female colleagues.

I had another random question pop into my head earlier at 7-11 but I've forgotten it. lol.

Yes. Once met this really nice girl at a gig we were doing; absolutely stunning and dancing in front of the decks with flirty eyes. After my set, headed to bar and she sort of followed. Bought her a drink and started chatting, but when she told me her name was Senga it put me right off.

1a) What do Geckos look like when they are pregnant?

1b) If their 'midsection' swells, Do they have difficulty sticking to flat surfaces?

for example. I'm prejudice against people called Una because at high school there was ***** called Una who I unfortunately had a few dealings with. Also at a previous workplace the office pervert was called Steven & he would go around groping all his female colleagues.

I had another random question pop into my head earlier at 7-11 but I've forgotten it. lol.

Gekkos don't get pregnant as such. They lay eggs. Haven't you ever seen them in Thailand? They look like tiny Kinder eggs.

You mustn't pick them up and turn them, as it kills the baby gekko inside the egg.

Yes. Once met this really nice girl at a gig we were doing; absolutely stunning and dancing in front of the decks with flirty eyes. After my set, headed to bar and she sort of followed. Bought her a drink and started chatting, but when she told me her name was Senga it put me right off.

Iain was she Thai? You sure she wasn't asking for a Singha? ;-)

Iain was she Thai? You sure she wasn't asking for a Singha? ;-)

Etymology

"Senga" is a girls' name common in West Central Scotland, which is believed to derive from "Agnes", but this is by no means certain.

[edit]Noun

Senga (plural Sengas)

(Scottish, pejorative, slang) The female equivalent of "ned". More common in West Central Scotland than other parts of the country.

unfortunately I see you have had some recent contact with a former Steven!!!! He seems to call himself Iain now...

Beware! I have heard he enjoys spanking too ;)

• 5 months later...
Dear Dr.TF

My bf forced me to swallow his yucky white jelly after we had sex..

And my peroid didnt come yet this month..

Are there any chance that I will get pregnant?

Please help me, im so worried.. :roll:

From

An Innocent girl

Hmmm...if those two are related, then I think you might be the first to throw up a baby after 9 months.

But then again...I'm no doctor.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know where to buy Lemsips in BKK?

I've looked around and can't find them. I tried to get some sent over from the UK but they didn't get here (possibly stopped as they are a powdery substance or maybe someone has it in for me).

Before it gets sent next time, have them package it in a box that says, "MATH GAMES" on it. I doubt they'll touch it.