GAV

Do the Red Necks take over  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Red Necks take over

• Do the Multi Nationals collapse
    • Do we run out of water
    • Free Beer for ALL

(Hmmm one post and off?)

There is one tie that binds and it's only getting stronger - money.

From the wealthiest country to the poorest, people are trying to improve their lives... materially.

When John Lennon imagined "...no religion...", I don't think he anticipated the role money would play in the future.

Money is the New Religion. And its devotees cover the entire planet.

Do people worry about future generations? Yes... as long as it doesn't impact on their lives today.

What does the future hold? Diminishing resources. Food and water scarcity. Economic power shift. Conflicts triggered by fuel shortages. Overpopulation.

There are ways to forestall these problems, but they require sacrifice - rationing, sharing, a more frugal existence and limiting population growth.

But as these options are not palatable to most countries, the problems will inevitably occur... just hope common sense prevails before that happens.

There is one tie that binds and it's only getting stronger - money.

Very true. Very sadly.

I'm sure most don't realise that there's only a finite amount to go around and for every extra dollar Gates or Buffet takes is one less for anyone else.

IMHO amassing disgusting amounts of money is nothing to be proud of; in fact it's nothing but parasitic.

The world is flat, there is a growing middle class worldwide. This new (and old) middle class must learn to live in harmony with nature. No more cheap dirty energy lifestyles, cars, suburbia, and excessive consumption are history if there is to be a future for the human kind.

6.8 Billion people live on this planet, 1 billion are well off, another billion have a job, and the other 4 billion are struggle everyday to find food. It's a big problem.

The world is flat, there is a growing middle class worldwide. This new (and old) middle class must learn to live in harmony with nature. No more cheap dirty energy lifestyles, cars, suburbia, and excessive consumption are history if there is to be a future for the human kind.

6.8 Billion people live on this planet, 1 billion are well off, another billion have a job, and the other 4 billion are struggle everyday to find food. It's a big problem.

Hi mate,

Have you reached the point yet where you really just couldn't care less what happens to anyone else (particularly those who are just creaming it of the rest) after you're gone?

I know I have.

Hi mate,

Have you reached the point yet where you really just couldn't care less what happens to anyone else (particularly those who are just creaming it of the rest) after you're gone?

I know I have.

Mate, you either need to go out and procreate or hold a good friends baby or young child in your hands for a while and revisit this one.

Hi mate,

I know I have.

Mate, you either need to go out and procreate or hold a good friends baby or young child in your hands for a while and revisit this one.

Have mate.

Like the ones which die everyday for lack of water used to maintain golf courses in California mate or could live for a lifetime on a day's waste from supermarkets?

Ah yes, something well worth hanging on to.

Empire isn't gone just changed ship style. Instead of KIngs of countries its CEOs conquering countries for new worker bee resources. Corporate power has trumped government across the globe manipulating the people of the world into factory slaves. The machine has taken over like a science fiction novel. The Matrix is a great movie and were living it. Waking up is no fun but people are waking up in droves. Most scenarios have been made into a movie already. I wonder if the apocalypse of the bible was just predicting a movie ?

Good news is Beer are getting better !

Empire isn't gone just changed ship style. Instead of KIngs of countries its CEOs conquering countries for new worker bee resources. Corporate power has trumped government across the globe manipulating the people of the world into factory slaves. The machine has taken over like a science fiction novel. The Matrix is a great movie and were living it. Waking up is no fun but people are waking up in droves. Most scenarios have been made into a movie already. I wonder if the apocalypse of the bible was just predicting a movie ?

Good news is Beer is getting better !

Good call.

But there's sweet fa anyone can do about it now. And even if they could, they wouldn't. Why should they?

I'd be the first to sign up for the rebellion.

(Agree with the bloke you quoted.)

Good call.

But there's sweet fa anyone can do about it now. And even if they could, they wouldn't. Why should they?

A good religion is born ! http://www.revbilly.com/

This decade will be know as 'The Second Coming of Piant. The Ressurection and Erection"

I thought you had been ethnically (spelling) cleansed

ethnically was correct

resurrection however, was wrong.

PiAnt is dead. Long live PiAnt. (well until the first time he is really pissed)

:wink:

shouldn't it have been ethically cleansed :idea:

Nope, the Multi Nationals have had their day. Oh they will go down fighting to the bitter end, but their days of rape and pillage are almost over. The GFC saw to that.

Govenments world wide are already taking back power from the MN's. We are heading I belive for another bout of Nationalism world wide. Some countries will handle this better than others. Some will re invent them selves, while a few will have change forced on them from within.

This decade will be know as 'The Second Coming of Piant. The Ressurection and Erection"

ethnically was correct

No, you are confusing him with "Chemical Ali"

He is Chemical Ant (Non toxic)

Nope, the Multi Nationals have had their day. Oh they will go down fighting to the bitter end, but their days of rape and pillage are almost over. The GFC saw to that.

Govenments world wide are already taking back power from the MN's. We are heading I belive for another bout of Nationalism world wide. Some countries will handle this better than others. Some will re invent them selves, while a few will have change forced on them from within.

Maybe in Australia but in the US we're still getting f*cked. As long as corporate lobbyists run around a city of CEOs turned politician we will continue to be f*cked and the US supreme court allowing more corporate money into politicians pockets it seems things won't change soon.

ethnically was correct

No, you are confusing him with "Chemical Ali"

He is Chemical Ant (Non toxic)

more like 'chemical toilet'

Good call.

Well jump on board with "Howard Beale in the movie NETWORK

whether its Aurther Jensen telling Beale about the fact that the world is one big corporation or

the story line that mirrors today's cable new and contrived storylines...

It's amazing how Paddy Chayefsky's screenplay forecasts where we are today!

rent the DVD - have afew good laughs and some Dark ones too...

:lol: then go open your window --"stick your head out and say

- I am as mad as Hell...and I am not going to take this anymore!!" :lol::lol:

:wink: start a revolution ! ( ah...sorry that's Jefferson Airplane)

A university in Chiang Mai is opening a new college for rural villagers. Based on the HMS King's "Sufficiency" philosophy. Objective to teach rural communities to be less dependent on cities for food and energy. Teaching rural people about sustainable farming and growing high value organic food. How to use renewable energy and the internet to help themselves. So they can stay in rural communities and not migrate to the cities to become slaves of multinational corporations.

Maybe in Australia but in the US we're still getting f*cked. As long as corporate lobbyists run around a city of CEOs turned politician we will continue to be f*cked and the US supreme court allowing more corporate money into politicians pockets it seems things won't change soon.

I beleave your Constitution has made allowenses for the People to make changes if the Govenment does not follow their wishes. Change will come, it just might need a nudge is some cases

I beleave your Constitution has made allowenses for the People to make changes if the Govenment does not follow their wishes. Change will come, it just might need a nudge is some cases

We are allowed to throw them all out yes , wouldn't that be nice but somehow i don't see it happening.....