is soccer boring?

johnno

is soccer the most boring game on the planet?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. is soccer the most boring game on the planet?

• yes
    • of course
    • no, i think darts and snooker and snail racing are

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But yes, did switch over to the Paint Drying channel on cable at one point and it was far more exciting!

:lol:

There's always room for one more at Old Trafford, if you want to see some of the good stuff more than twice a season....

... and it'd be closer for you to get to the home games. :wink:

would rather scratch my balls with a cheese grater thanks.

But once again Wenger fails to deliver. Fed up with the Arsenal forums and the idiots saying 'give him one more season', even when it's the 3rd season they have posted it!

As soon as the season is over I want to see Kroenke mount a takeover, Arsene shifted to the boardroom and Jose tempted away from Inter.

And anyway, I live far too close to Manchester to be a Man Utd fan.

:wink:

yes, i am from a cultural backwater.

yes, i think soccer is boring.

yes, its soccer.

yes, UK is poverty rock.

yes, UK's national debt is the same as greeces

yes, most of UK residents now reside overseas in places such as australia (cultural backwater), spain, thailand, malaysia, everywhere excpet the UK.

and soccer is boring :roll:

yes, its soccer.

yes, UK is poverty rock.

yes, most of UK residents now reside overseas in places such as australia (cultural backwater), spain, thailand, malaysia, everywhere excpet the UK.

oh wait, you forgot;

yes, Johnno talks as big a pile of shite as allseasonsman...

yes, its soccer.

yes, UK is poverty rock.

other than number 1, all your points are erroneous.

As to national debt, what matters is what percentage of your GDP your national debt is.

As UK's debt is around 53% of GDP, and Greece's is over 120% (expected to be 138% by 2012) I think the boys and girls can see why you failed basic economics.

And as around 10% (that means 1 in every ten Johnno) UK residents live abroad, that hardly constitutes 'most of UK residents' thus showing the boys and girls why you failed basic arithmetic too.

:D

gee, you are really making me mad now. such naughty names. but wait. who is doing the talking. the jock from poverty rock. yes, i am very jealous.

i wish my great grandparents had stayed in the UK so i could go live somewhere else like the 10% thats living overseas . hmmmmm, of course, thats what they did. weren't they silly.

only 10% ex-pats? i don't think its the numbers that count, i'd say its the reasons they've left that counts. will the 10% race back to live there. nooooooo too many illegal immigrants there. UK must be an attractive place to live in if all those illegals are going there. how much tax did you pay last year jock? where did said tax go to?

and soccer is still boring.

gee, you are really making me mad now. such naughty names. but wait. who is doing the talking. the jock from poverty rock. yes, i am very jealous.

i wish my great grandparents had stayed in the UK so i could go live somewhere else like the 10% thats living overseas . hmmmmm, of course, thats what they did. weren't they silly.

only 10% ex-pats? i don't think its the numbers that count, i'd say its the reasons they've left that counts. will the 10% race back to live there. nooooooo too many illegal immigrants there. UK must be an attractive place to live in if all those illegals are going there. how much tax did you pay last year jock? where did said tax go to?

and soccer is still boring.

??

So Fraggle Rock is a 'naughty name'??

**** me, your life must be really boring if that's the worst name you have been called!!

Oooh and the 'jock' bit hurts; first time I have ever been called that.

and it's not as if your country does not have a problem with immigration, and yes, I would like to see less of the illegal type. Those with the skill sets needed and who are willing to work and pay taxes are more than welcome.

Though personally, I would like to see us go it alone outwith the British parliament. If that had happened back in the 70's, would be a whole different ball game today.

and football is nowhere near as boring as you and your level 1 arguments. Come on man, power up and take it up a level. So far your challenge has been on the same level as an 8 year old.

As to national debt, what matters is what percentage of your GDP your national debt is.

As UK's debt is around 53% of GDP, and Greece's is over 120% (expected to be 138% by 2012) I think the boys and girls can see why you failed basic economics.

And as around 10% (that means 1 in every ten Johnno) UK residents live abroad, that hardly constitutes 'most of UK residents' thus showing the boys and girls why you failed basic arithmetic too.

gee, i bow down to your superior knowledge of how to use the internet jock. you're correct. UK national debt is only 53%. boys and girls, that means that UK national debt has only gone up from 29% to 53% from 2003. nearly double. thats nothing to worry about :roll: i wonder if greeces debt has doubled in 7 years?

gee, i bow down to your superior knowledge of how to use the internet jock. you're correct. UK national debt is only 53%. boys and girls, that means that UK national debt has only gone up from 29% to 53% from 2003. nearly double. thats nothing to worry about :roll: i wonder if greeces debt has doubled in 7 years?

oh you are boring me now you tedious ****.

:roll:

Sooooo, whats this about greece and their footballing prowess? Ive missed a few pages, is this topic still on football or has it gone off the topic of football? :wink:

Sooooo, whats this about greece and their footballing prowess? Ive missed a few pages, is this topic still on football or has it gone off the topic of football? :wink:

It's about whatever the repetitive parrot is squawking on about. I have sen less irritating budgies...

fraggle rocks (huh?) national debt to GDP is only 18%.

hmm that means we only have sunshine, great golf courses that we can play on all year, beaches that we can go to every day of the year, petrol prices that everyone can afford (which means we can drive our cars everyday of the year), real football and also soccer if people sooooooo want to watch the grass grow on the pitches as the exciting game unfolds, great beer that we can drink everyday of the year (cos the weather is sooooo good) , wonderful legal immigrants (we send the illegals back) houses that everyone can afford, lovely aboriginals, wonder natural places to see that you can go to every day of the year cos the weather is so wonderful, and the people are friendly and not miserable.

now in scotland, you have rocks, old crappy golf courses with weedy things growing in the rough, lots of wind (from the weather, not the people....hmmmm maybe from the people also), only single malt whisky (better whisky in ireland), crap beer, lots of rain, lots of sheep (nearly as many as new zealand), i'm running out of good things. help me out here jockstrap.

m just following wherever the kilted one is taking me. whatever he wants to talk about, i'll talk. greece used to play soccer. i don't think they can afford the balls now

hmm that means we only have sunshine, great golf courses that we can play on all year, beaches that we can go to every day of the year, petrol prices that everyone can afford (which means we can drive our cars everyday of the year), real football and also soccer if people sooooooo want to watch the grass grow on the pitches as the exciting game unfolds, great beer that we can drink everyday of the year (cos the weather is sooooo good) , wonderful legal immigrants (we send the illegals back) houses that everyone can afford, lovely aboriginals, wonder natural places to see that you can go to every day of the year cos the weather is so wonderful, and the people are friendly and not miserable.

now in scotland, you have rocks, old crappy golf courses with weedy things growing in the rough, lots of wind (from the weather, not the people....hmmmm maybe from the people also), only single malt whisky (better whisky in ireland), crap beer, lots of rain, lots of sheep (nearly as many as new zealand), i'm running out of good things. help me out here jockstrap.

johnno has been drinking again.

ONLY single malt whisky?? Again, you make statements which have no basis in fact (as you have been doing nearly all weekend - even when there were facts - in the water thread - you kept saying the same thing again and again as if that was the only answer - here you were wrong too)

As the inventors of golf, we have some of the best courses in the world.That is of course if you like a real challenge (just try playing one of the links courses on Islay) rather than playing child level courses.

Lovely aboriginals? What you finally appreciate them after years and years of slowly destroying their culture and their dignity? What % of alcoholics and drug addicts are of aboriginal roots? Well done, take a bow, you should be ******* proud mate.

Oh and the weather is wonderful, true, except of course when it is so ******* hot that you stand and watch your neighbourhood burn to the ground. Wheeee!

And yes, we do have wind (weather) lots of it, and rocks and sea, all 3 of which give us the potential to supply around 20% of Europe's energy needs from renewable sources...so we know there is a huge future market in this area. May take a few years to develop, but we will perhaps reap the benefits from these energy sources that we never got from the oil.

You also neglect to mention how slowly but surely, you are becoming a subsidiary of China Incorporated. Or how your house prices and cost of living are increasing rapidly. Or indeed how high your current account deficit is, or how it is likely to keep on growing. Remember, you lack any sort of international competitiveness (except at rugby and cricket and that I don't mind if you keep beating England), rely to a bigger extent than nearly all nations on imports, and have a virtually negligible export market.

Yeah, the future is bright down under...

Mock the effects of the recession in Europe if you want. You are mocking your own future.

Oh, and just for the record? Your beer tastes like ranicd kangaroo piss. Name a single decent beer your backwater produces.

And I nearly forgot; that really really irritating high pitched nasal whine you end all your sentences with. It is so ******* annoying...

m just following wherever the kilted one is taking me. whatever he wants to talk about, i'll talk. greece used to play soccer. i don't think they can afford the balls now

they can't even afford to play tiddlywinks anymore...

:lol:

oh you are boring me now you tedious ****.

:roll:

You both must be bored shitless to be having this discussion.

Cochroach racing anyone? :wink: http://www.cockroachraces.com.au/