F*ck England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BP fixes football game 100% true

drlovelife8

1-1.............. ******* ****. Practically an own goal.

An attempt to make the USA look good in exchange for backing off on the oil is my conspiracy theory.

I can only assume the ball was greased with some of BP's oil from the gulf of Mexico because that fumble was bollocks.

Pathetic!

WAR ENGLAND COME ON ENGLAND.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're underestimating the shitness of Englands team, what we saw there last night was pure England in their true hoof it and run glory.

How can a $300,000,000 team have such poor team work and almost no gelling.

Lost for words.

it was hilarious.

soccer is like the 7th most watched/participated in sport in for the Americans. American football, basketball, and the American pastime baseball are just a few. More people watch golf, for christ's sake. I almost feel sorry for brits

I think you're underestimating the shitness of Englands team, what we saw there last night was pure England in their true hoof it and run glory.

Lost for words.

H E S K E Y

Hoof and hope football, thats what he is.

That South Korea game was a real joy to watch, I'm pretty sure they'd stuff England if they meet.

Lost for words.

H E S K E Y

Hoof and hope football, thats what he is.

That South Korea game was a real joy to watch, I'm pretty sure they'd stuff England if they meet.

I am genuinely worried about the other group matches, England might scrape though as they usually do, seems to be ages since they were dominant and expected to be in the last 8

I started crying just after that goal was let through by the goalie!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Because I was laughing that hard!!!!! Tough luck to the Poms!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I started laughing at you getting drilled by the Germans.... and it hasn't even happened yet.

I agree we will be lucky if we lose 2 nil, we ain't a football playing nation so anything that happens there will be a bonus for football in this country!!! :D:D

The jokes already started.

Green he's too slow to catch aids in Africa.

The Americans dipped his hands in the oil spill..

as i said the ball was greased or England are sh*t. not sure which

England was close to losing that game. If thats the start of the world cup campaign its going home time soon,.

it was hilarious.

soccer is like the 7th most watched/participated in sport in for the Americans. American football, basketball, and the American pastime baseball are just a few. More people watch golf, for christ's sake. I almost feel sorry for brits

The yanks have a semi-competent national squad competing in a global sporting event against the best teams in the world and are underdogs to boot and you almost feel sorry for the Brits because yanks couldn't care less?

Have you considered a career in offshore drilling/politics?

Also I think that the US rather underestimates the competence of their own team. I mean England is ranked 8th in the World, the USA 14th. Ultimately, England should win, I guess, but a draw isnt really interesting. Wasnt Ukraine the last country to beat England and they are ranked 23rd.

ah -yes the Poms, THEY were the true underdogs!

Since we don't understand the game, and don't realize what a

powerhouse we have waiting to devour the planet...

( lets wait for the the other two matches before getting ahead of anything)

----> the BP factor was predicted rather well in the "oil Spill" forum, I thought :wink: :P

Now assume the position --- you still have more lube to use! :lol:

ah -yes the Poms, THEY were the true underdogs!

Since we don't understand the game, and don't realize what a

powerhouse we have waiting to devour the planet...

( lets wait for the the other two matches before getting ahead of anything)

----> the BP factor was predicted rather well in the "oil Spill" forum, I thought :wink: :P

Now assume the position --- you still have more lube to use! :lol:

Of course, England were the favorites.

And my point was more along the lines that if the US had won, the US could turn to England say 'Not only did we beat at your own game, but we really dont even care.'