Krispy Kreme

SweetieBabie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in fairness isn't that true of every f**king consumer society now !!! i mean every time apple lauch an upgraded over priced must have f**king fanny pad .... there's queues round the block for it every-f**king-where !!! :roll: :roll:

Maybe.... but where would people queue round the block for a donut?

BKK ??? :roll: :roll:

i'm with u on this one ... to a certain extent .... ppl who would queue 4 f**king hours for a donut should be removed from the gene pool !!! but is queuing X number of hours for the latest over priced piece of electronic junk launched any better !!! i mean do we really really need to have something the first day it comes on the market !!

just talked with my Amway dealer, he went to Paragon last night... 10 pm before Paragon close many ppl still waited in que.

Actually, i don't know situation out of Thailand much, lol... he said he didn't feel exiting cuz he tasted it before in England, Phillipines and Korea.

England is the best, Korea is the worst...

Not sure the info he gave me was right, the owner is Nestle family.. and bringing it to Thailand isn't easy cuz they had to spend over 900 million baht and have to open 10 branches in Thailand at least...

So I wanna see the next branch... hope it's Esplanade. hehehe

He said KK. was voted to be the most delicious donut in the world.

That's why i had seen Dunkin Donut had so many promotions. lol

in fairness isn't that true of every f**king consumer society now !!! i mean every time apple lauch an upgraded over priced must have f**king fanny pad .... there's queues round the block for it every-f**king-where !!! :roll: :roll:

Maybe.... but where would people queue round the block for a donut?

BKK ??? :roll: :roll:

i'm with u on this one ... to a certain extent .... ppl who would queue 4 f**king hours for a donut should be removed from the gene pool !!! but is queuing X number of hours for the latest over priced piece of electronic junk launched any better !!! i mean do we really really need to have something the first day it comes on the market !!

But we don't have cases of extreme poverty or selling our own kids to sex traders.. Anyone in the UK can purchase a computer or iphone not just a select lucky few. Bangkok is selfishly out of control and the greed is palpable, you know these lines/ques in developing countries have been outrageously longer than the lines in UK and Europe (apple stuff), i've never heard of a logical, intelligent human-being queuing for a ******* doughnut. Ohh dear, are we back to Thai education...

Do you think unedutation will know or heard or care about Krispy Kreme?

They still have TVs outside BKK right? Newspapers?

i think you should adjust your sight a lil cuz not only educated ppl are in BKK and BKK have many level of ppl education.

you said like ppl who are in the que is uneducated... so i think it's kind of narrow vision... cuz Krispy kreme came from overseas, even myself i didn't know about it before... the real uneducation ppl (i didn't say they know nothing) they might not know about this place, or know but not even care cuz it's not important for them more than take care themselve and their families well.

i think you should adjust your sight a lil cuz not only educated ppl are in BKK and BKK have many level of ppl education.

you said like ppl who are in the que is uneducated... so i think it's kind of narrow vision... cuz Krispy kreme came from overseas, even myself i didn't know about it before... the real uneducation ppl (i didn't say they know nothing) they might not know about this place, or know but not even care cuz it's not important for them more than take care themselve and their families well.

What i'm trying to say is TV images like this constantly reminds rural Thais how poor they actually are.

This isn't about doughnuts, iphones or whatever.. It just shows they don't live lives anything like the people who can sit in lines for 4 hours, texting on phones without a care in the world... It makes them sick with envy, and we all know what bottled anger can do to a Thai when they finally break. We had a taste earlier this year, you might have seen the smoke.

What i'm trying to say is TV images like this constantly reminds rural Thais how poor they actually are.

This isn't about doughnuts, iphones or whatever.. It just shows they don't live lives anything like the people who can sit in lines for 4 hours, texting on phones without a care in the world... It makes them sick with envy, and we all know what bottled anger can do to a Thai when they finally break. We had a taste earlier this year, you might have seen the smoke.

in fairness Britain has had it's fair share of civil unrest in the not too distant past ... Brixton, Toxteth, Miners Strike, Poll Tax protests, Duke Bar in Burnley .. etc !! there's still a fair number of ppl there who feel cut off, neglected and marginalised !!!!

and now look at the cuts being proposed by the tories while the fat cat f**king bankers who caused the recession still pocket their millions in bonuses !!!

But do they realise the debt level of these people standing around texting and jumping into their flashy cars? Mortgages, loans, credit cards....

Goodbye skinny Thai girls ! hahahahhahahha

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn it I am really looking forward having that doughnut but I have to wait when everyone cooled down!!!! Yes I went to Paragon yesterday but the queue disappointed me BIG time there's no way I will get in that.

You can eat one of Beej's doughnuts, but you have to look him in the eye and do it hands free..

Goodbye skinny Thai girls ! hahahahhahahha

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn it I am really looking forward having that doughnut but I have to wait when everyone cooled down!!!! Yes I went to Paragon yesterday but the queue disappointed me BIG time there's no way I will get in that.

You can eat one of Beej's doughnuts, but you have to look him in the eye and do it hands free..

Very easy Mister.... I would love it if beej wont mind it?! :roll:

(Pam might have something to say about it...)

I walked down the queue today... It went down the street again. I saw a girl in McDonalds with three boxes of 12.

Interestingly, in the whole queue I saw only 2 white chicks and no white guys. There were a lot of students. One or two motorcycle taxi riders... (Someone suggested they had been paid to wait in the queue for someone else).

Thais have a very interesting relationship with food - I can't imagine anyone else waiting 2 hours for a donut.

I doubt many poor rural Thais will be looking at the queue and fuming about the rich elite. It's not exactly a luxury item... Within a year, everyone who wants to eat a Krispy Kreme donut will have done so.

Yeyyy :cheers: its been a long wait!

I really love this junk food very much! I will mark my calendar. I might be one of the customer to queue on the first day of opening then onwards!

I under estimated the Krispy Kreme mania in Thailand!!! :twisted:

Now its more convenient asking a friend from Manila to bring me the doughnut or just fly to KL or Jakarta and buy it there. Geez with that queue????!!!!