Thai General Election

Teddy

Stramash

Why are you so strongly concerned about the word "to ****"? You've got this problem? Take off a prostitute. They are fully in Thailand. Including on Koh Samui. Including political prostitutes too.

Borebell; as you have been told before, I am not in Thailand.

As for the use of the word '****'. I will leave it to George Carlin to make my point.

Perhaps one of the most interesting words

in the English language today, is the word ****.

Out of all of the English words which begin with the letter F, **** is the only word referred to as the "F" word, it's the one magical word.

**** as most words in the english language,

is derived from German,

the word "fricken[?]", which means to strike.

In English, **** falls into many grammatical categories.

As a transitive verb, for instance.

John ****-ed Shirley.

As an intransitive verb, Shirley FUCKS.

It's meaning's not always sexual;

it can be used as an adjective, such as

John's doing all the ****-ing work.

As part of an adverb,

Shirley talks too ****-ing much.

As an adverb enhancing an adjective,

Shirley is ****-ing beautiful.

As a noun, I don't give a ****.

As part of a word abso-*******-lutely,

or in-*******-credible.

And, as almost every word in the sentence,

**** the ****-ing ****-ers.

As you must realize,

there aren't too many words

with the versatility of ****.

As in these examples describing situations

such as fraud,

I got ****-ed at the used car lot.

Dismay, Aw **** it.

Trouble, I guess I'm really ****-ed now.

Agression, Don't **** with me buddy.

Difficulty, I don't understand this ****-ing question.

Inquiry, Who the **** was that?

Dissatisfaction, I don't like what the **** is going on here.

Incompetence, He's a ****-off.

Dismissal, Why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-**** yourself?

I'm sure you can think of many more examples.

With all these multi purpose applications,

how can anyone be offended when you use the word?

We say, use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech.

It will identify the quality of your character immediately.

Say it loudly, and proudly!

**** you!

1) Stalin's killing of over 200,000 Chechens after WWII. (and subsequent deportation of almost entire Chechen nation)

2) Over 150,000 Chechens killed since 1999, including 32,000 CHILDREN!!

3) The 1999 carpet bombing of Grozny; 90% of the city destroyed and tens of thousands dead.

Your blinkered revisionist views are akin to the brainless Neo-Nazis who do not believe the holocaust occurred. Mind you, Russian politics and nationalism are a step to the right from Nazism...

English Boob, you're not hide his envy and resentment. And your neighbor as Star-mash. Star-mash, it's time to start fighting for the independence of Scotland. Will soon begin a new economic cranch, and you have a chance to get a tranche of the national liberation struggle.

hehehe

Sorry for offtopic.

I have no hatred for the United States or any other country. There is a certain dislike for politicians and U.S. policy. In the U.S. there are lots of normal, self-critical of people with whom I communicate on the forums. As a rule, the ode to American politics on amerikan forums not sing Native Americans (at least part of them), but immigrants from Third World countries, the so-called "new Americans".

Now about that Khatiyya fought in the American forces in Vietnam. Show me Thai army general, who has not fought in Vietnam, or who are not served the United States. It is logical, since Thailand since 1945 (after it stopped to be a puppet of Japan) is an American stooge. Any Thai general helped the United States. As with Prem, who fought against the rebels, as well as Chang-O-Cha. This was due to the foreign policy of Thailand. But now we're not talking about the past. Vietnam wins, defeated the enemy larger than Thailand - United States. Winners forgive losers.

My sympathies to Khatiye only due respect to the heroism and integrity that he displayed. It does not matter - on which side he fought ever.

Now - if you think I have anti-American illusions about the position of the red shirts. No, it's not, you're wrong. Thailand pro-American country, and I know that America has an effect as in the present government, and in the ranks of red shirts. As with politicians and the media, and lawyers. And naive to believe that foreign policy will change in case change regime of Thailand. That was when Thaksin (better contacts with Russia, Venezuela and Burma), but Thaksin charismatic, these persons are in the country once in several decades, and it does not apply to other leaders of the red shirts which have so far not proved to be bright.

My negative attitude towards the government Vejjajiva due to two factors: 1) his illegitimacy and shoot people, and 2) the illegal issuance of Bout. Everything. That is a purely formal negative, on the facts. This is not some ideological hatred. In general Vejjajiva no different from other Thai politicians.

And in this case, I wish him a defeat on a "friend of my enemy - my enemy," as well as on the basis of its illegitimacy and shooting to unarmed people. No more.

But that's why you all so zealously supporting Vejjajiva - I do not understand. In the event of his resignation, you will not in danger.

So if there is a brain in your head, you support the ex-PM that killed over 2500 unarmed people? Is this right? You also seem to be brainwashed in that reguard. It's not ok for the current legitimate government to dispurse the illegal crowd, and when shot return fire (The only person killed at Ratchaprasong was Sala Daeng), but it is ok for the ex-PM Thaksin to kill over 2500 people in one instance, and 76 down South in another instance (stacked like cord wood in the back of a truck). Your redshirt mimicing seems a little hipocritical to me. For what little brain you have left to be able to type, you seem to think Thaksin's propaganda is the truth.....HAHAHAHA. The current government isn't illigitimate...hahahahahaha. Also as a matter of fact, Thaksin personally made over $300million in the government's loan to Myanmar, that he personally illegally increased, with the stipulation that they only buy from his company, oh, but he was supposed to have no controlling interest, yet he still made the profits from his government loan....hahahahahaha. Yes, bring Thaksin back, and see how many thousands of people he kills this time.

You also probably overlook the fact that Thaksin was not elected PM at the time of the coup. At that time he had appointed himself PM. His election was thrown out by his election committee for fraud, and improper reversal of the voting booths. Thaksin was in fact an illigitimate PM at the time of the coup. Get your facts straight before you spout off your made up BS.

English Boob, you're not hide his envy and resentment. And your neighbor as Star-mash. Star-mash, it's time to start fighting for the independence of Scotland. Will soon begin a new economic cranch, and you have a chance to get a tranche of the national liberation struggle.

hehehe

Sorry for offtopic.

253815_206412269395656_182967001740183_502761_4380470_n.jpg

Who would like to come to your rainy, muddy and cloudy piece of land where people just change between drinking whisky and beat the **** out of each other anyhow?

Yeah, maybe Russians....

So if we are going by skewed stereotypes, do you goose-step around your house dreaming of world domination? Or do you just lock your daughter in a cellar?

So if we are going by skewed stereotypes, do you goose-step around your house dreaming of world domination? Or do you just lock your daughter in a cellar?

The first habit is reserved for Germans and the second is wide-spread (Belgium, USA, Argentina, Poland, Germany [again!!!],......)

And there was me thinking Fritzl and Schicklgruber were the most famous examples...

Don't know why Fritzl became so famous - maybe because he lasted longest before being caught. And Schickelgruber for sure did not invent the goose-step, this is a purely Prussian invention. Austrians are far to lazy to do such things.