Shooting's too good for 'em!

English_Bob

Question

There have been a few rants recently... Bodai's boss, Rob's wasted afternoon.

I also vent my spleen about assholes on a regular basis (but usually face to face or in the forums!)

The last few days I ran into a handful of people who deliberately pissed me off and almost turned me back to the Dark Side.

So, who pisses you off? No need to name names. Not intended for 'I hate poofs' or 'Can't stand Arabs'... this is about individuals who you want to vent about...

Shooting's too good for 'em...

Talking about online friends, I had some really crazy people (different from yours):

1) an online guy I only met for once sms me in the dead of the night asking to loan him money. At that time, I was really broke and struggling to pay for my tuition fees and told him very nicely so. He texted me back, cursing and swearing at me.

2) an online guy I haven't met yet (but was planning to do so soon) texted me to scold me very agressively because I could not attend his grandparent's wake cos I was working and studying from 9am to 9pm THAT DAY.

Hi, I guess you may misunderstood my point or me lack of English skill. :)

I and the friend not just chat mate, we are friend in real but we just met here in TF and developed from online to offline friend long time already before the event occured

I'm thinking, 11 pages already, how many ppl that TF killed now (in literature way),

I really wanna shoot 2 ppl who tried to sell me MLM stuff..., one is the same guy as Rob, and 1 was my friend who never stop sell me NuSkin, she is super crazy... No matter what I told her that I don't wanna buy those crap she keep coming back, and told me that I was a fool... She could wait for me like hours, she sat and waited for me at my office, I had to stay in my studio room wait til her gone. Talking with her just waste my time and make me upset.

And some guys on TF made me upset... yeah really wanna shoot 'em.

1st one I had date with him once, he didn't feel like to take me for dinner but he had to (I knew). He just wanted to take me to his hotel room, but I didn't let him. After he went back to work in Japan, he keep sending me message like "I miss you" bla bla bla...

The best one was "Marry me" send by SMS...

I replied back "Really? Alright!!!

He asked "How many time per day you can have sex? what is your attitude about sex?"

I think he has some mental problem. Actually, i can do 3 times a day, 7 days a week....just not with him.

He might think he want me to be a sex machine... baaah!!

and I got TF message today

"Hi Bcool

I m coming bangkok in the next week. Can you meet me. I want to go on date or stay with me in hotel. Waiting for your reply."

Beeeeeehhhhhhhh!! No one think about romantic dinner? holding hands? soft kiss? I really think about shooting his d---.

Hi, At first I have to say this situation happen so often in Thailand...and happened to me every once in a while.

When I go out with my friends or even alone I think it is normal to chat with someone but sometimes(often actually) there are some guys think that every Thai girls who go out, drinking are all hookers. That's really piss me off!! Come on I just want to talk or maybe a nice dancing mate, I didn't offer you "my price" or I didn't ask you "your price" or asking you to pay my drinks. There is too much hookers here in Thailand. Or maybe I was in the wrong places!!. Or maybe everyone I've started my conversation with are all gay!!

Hi, I guess you may misunderstood my point or me lack of English skill. :)

I and the friend not just chat mate, we are friend in real but we just met here in TF and developed from online to offline friend long time already before the event occured

Oic, I misread! :)

Hi, At first I have to say this situation happen so often in Thailand...and happened to me every once in a while.

When I go out with my friends or even alone I think it is normal to chat with someone but sometimes(often actually) there are some guys think that every Thai girls who go out, drinking are all hookers. That's really piss me off!! Come on I just want to talk or maybe a nice dancing mate, I didn't offer you "my price" or I didn't ask you "your price" or asking you to pay my drinks. There is too much hookers here in Thailand. Or maybe I was in the wrong places!!. Or maybe everyone I've started my conversation with are all gay!!

And many online SG guys (at least, those whom I got to know) think that when gals chat online with them, the gals are 'easy' with their money and/or body...

I in Japan, he keep sending me message like "I miss you" bla bla bla...

The best one was "Marry me" send by SMS...

I replied back "Really? Alright!!!

He asked "How many time per day you can have sex? what is your attitude about sex?"

I think he has some mental problem. Actually, i can do 3 times a day, 7 days a week....just not with him.

This is a Hot Girl...Fuwwwwwww ;)

There are probably more than a few TF members who would argue with you about that.

I don't mind if someone will argue with me about this truth, in my personal idea, you know it is personal. I think it is so so unfair! And it easily piss me off.

I don't mind if someone will argue with me about this truth, in my personal idea, you know it is personal. I think it is so so unfair! And it easily piss me off.

which bit pisses u off ... there being too many hookers in thailand .... or some TF members (maybe) not agreeing with that !!

FWIW .... i think there's too many hookers in thailand ... but with the current education system, career choices available and attitude of thais towards prostitution .... i don't think numbers r gonna change any time soon !!!

Random but - Has anyone seen the crazy looking, big afro, black woman that hangs around Patpong?? I've seen her quite a few times (when walking past)......Me & my mate were talking about her the other day. We can't decide if she is a hooker or not & whether she is actually mentally ill or just looks mad. Neither of us wanted to strike up a conversation with her to find out either. lol

okay. resume normal order.....lol

which bit pisses u off ... there being too many hookers in thailand .... or some TF members (maybe) not agreeing with that !!

FWIW .... i think there's too many hookers in thailand ... but with the current education system, career choices available and attitude of thais towards prostitution .... i don't think numbers r gonna change any time soon !!!

I think there are too many customers.

HELLO

COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY, MY NAMES ARE JESSY PALMER, I AM FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA BORN AND RAISE IN CALIFORNIA, I AM PLANNING TO VISIT BANGKOK THAILAND DURING MY HOLIDAY AND I AM LOOKING FOR A FRIEND WHO CAN BE MY GUESS,BECAUSE I DON'T REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT THAILAND, THAT IS WHY I AM HERE TO SEARCH FOR A GOOD AND HUMBLE MAN WHO IS WILLING TO BE MY SPECIAL FRIEND TO GUIDE ME THERE.MY DEAR IF YOU ACKNOWLEDGE MY REQUEST KINDLY REPLY BACK TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL OR YOU CAN GIVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN TALK MORE THERE.

CHEERS

JESSYLOVE

Worst scamster ever!

Even forgot to include the personal email address!