Shooting's too good for 'em!

English_Bob

Question

There have been a few rants recently... Bodai's boss, Rob's wasted afternoon.

I also vent my spleen about assholes on a regular basis (but usually face to face or in the forums!)

The last few days I ran into a handful of people who deliberately pissed me off and almost turned me back to the Dark Side.

So, who pisses you off? No need to name names. Not intended for 'I hate poofs' or 'Can't stand Arabs'... this is about individuals who you want to vent about...

Shooting's too good for 'em...

So, who pisses you off? No need to name names. Not intended for 'I hate poofs' or 'Can't stand Arabs'... this is about individuals who you want to vent about...

Shooting's too good for 'em...

So sorry to ask 'cause it's none of my business but i just curious the name of PPL who can piss u off and what they have done to you as i really wanna give them a big hug and kisses because they have done the things satisfied me and sure i'm quite happy now after reading this story form a VAIN guy :) :)

So, traditionally, I'll go first...

The last ones to REALLY piss me off were four customers who came to the restaurant last night.

They were backpackers who showed up with 3 cans of Chang they'd bought from 7-11. I didn't say anything as they were sitting outside anyway. And to be honest, I'm pretty casual about stuff like that.

At the front of the restaurant is a laminated menu with a light over it, for guests to read before they enter the restaurant. These guys looked at the menu for a long time and finally sat down with their Changs.

When the waitress took out the menu, there was a lot of discussion and one guy took the menu back to the illuminated one and compared. There is a typo on that menu... one dish says 'TWO items for 80 baht', but on the real menu it reads 'ONE item for 80 baht'.

My staff know about this typo and when people order that dish they always warn them.

So sure enough, one guy orders the dish with the typo, and my staff explained to him it's only one item (as per the menu he's looking at).

Knowing his type she came inside and said, 'I think he will try to cheat. I saw his face.'

When the food comes out, the guy starts pulling the outraged scene - 'The menu outside clearly says blah blah blah' Full of self-importance and that sense of entitlement that we breed in the West. Everyone thinking they can sue people and the world owes them a ******* living.

So I came out and intervened, I asked him, 'Didn't my staff explain?'

He said, 'No, she didn't.' (she's worked with me for 5 years and I trust her 100%)

'Ok' I said, 'Sorry about that.' and told my staff to get him a second item free of charge. I knew it was a scam, but I couldn't be bothered getting worked up for 80 baht.

Anyway, the bill came and they pore over the bill for five minutes, by this time inside the restaurant. All I can hear is the girl saying, '40 baht? For Coke? Oh my God! 40 baht? For Coke? Plus 4 baht service charge? Oh my God!'

By now I'm despairing, I'm sitting with a couple of buddies from QBar listening to the moaning. Seriously, the prices are right there on the menu. If you can't afford it, **** off back to 7-11. Don't come in, order and then complain about the price. Last night was our 70 baht beer night too!!!

But still I didn't say anything. They paid and left.

When I went outside to clear their table, I found they had vandalised the menu sign outside! I got on my motorbike and rode up and down the soi looking at all the street bars to find them. Seriously, I let them scam me because I didn't care. I didn't say anything about their ******* 7-11 Chang beer cans. But then to damage my property for spite really pissed me off.

I'm still on the lookout for them. If they can't afford 4 baht service charge, I know they can't afford medical insurance. A night in hospital for one or two of them will **** up the rest of their holiday for sure.

Shooting's too good for 'em.

So, traditionally, I'll go first...

The last ones to REALLY piss me off were four customers who came to the restaurant last night.

They were backpackers who showed up with 3 cans of Chang they'd bought from 7-11. I didn't say anything as they were sitting outside anyway. And to be honest, I'm pretty casual about stuff like that.

At the front of the restaurant is a laminated menu with a light over it, for guests to read before they enter the restaurant. These guys looked at the menu for a long time and finally sat down with their Changs.

When the waitress took out the menu, there was a lot of discussion and one guy took the menu back to the illuminated one and compared. There is a typo on that menu... one dish says 'TWO items for 80 baht', but on the real menu it reads 'ONE item for 80 baht'.

My staff know about this typo and when people order that dish they always warn them.

So sure enough, one guy orders the dish with the typo, and my staff explained to him it's only one item (as per the menu he's looking at).

Knowing his type she came inside and said, 'I think he will try to cheat. I saw his face.'

When the food comes out, the guy starts pulling the outraged scene - 'The menu outside clearly says blah blah blah' Full of self-importance and that sense of entitlement that we breed in the West. Everyone thinking they can sue people and the world owes them a ******* living.

So I came out and intervened, I asked him, 'Didn't my staff explain?'

He said, 'No, she didn't.' (she's worked with me for 5 years and I trust her 100%)

'Ok' I said, 'Sorry about that.' and told my staff to get him a second item free of charge. I knew it was a scam, but I couldn't be bothered getting worked up for 80 baht.

Anyway, the bill came and they pore over the bill for five minutes, by this time inside the restaurant. All I can hear is the girl saying, '40 baht? For Coke? Oh my God! 40 baht? For Coke? Plus 4 baht service charge? Oh my God!'

By now I'm despairing, I'm sitting with a couple of buddies from QBar listening to the moaning. Seriously, the prices are right there on the menu. If you can't afford it, **** off back to 7-11. Don't come in, order and then complain about the price. Last night was our 70 baht beer night too!!!

But still I didn't say anything. They paid and left.

When I went outside to clear their table, I found they had vandalised the menu sign outside! I got on my motorbike and rode up and down the soi looking at all the street bars to find them. Seriously, I let them scam me because I didn't care. I didn't say anything about their ******* 7-11 Chang beer cans. But then to damage my property for spite really pissed me off.

I'm still on the lookout for them. If they can't afford 4 baht service charge, I know they can't afford medical insurance. A night in hospital for one or two of them will **** up the rest of their holiday for sure.

Shooting's too good for 'em.

Im guessing Cheap Charlies would be a good start. Ive seen these types in Big Mango on many occasions.....They allow regulars to order 3 happy hour beers just before 8pm. One night when Nigella was out, two guys 'demanded' 15 beers each, screaming at the waitress who had no idea what to do. You could see she was really frightened so rang up 30 beers on their bill.

The manager came back and they were as aggressive and obnoxious to him as they had been to the waitress. I cant remember the final outcome but seriously......god knows how you can put up with people like that week in week out!

Im guessing Cheap Charlies would be a good start. Ive seen these types in Big Mango on many occasions.....They allow regulars to order 3 happy hour beers just before 8pm. One night when Nigella was out, two guys 'demanded' 15 beers each, screaming at the waitress who had no idea what to do. You could see she was really frightened so rang up 30 beers on their bill.

The manager came back and they were as aggressive and obnoxious to him as they had been to the waitress. I cant remember the final outcome but seriously......god knows how you can put up with people like that week in week out!

Luckily I don't need to. They don't come here often and I don't often have this kind of trouble.

But what I love is when the reality of the situation catches up with them. They start acting like obnoxious ***** thinking they're untouchable like they are at home. Then some guy beats the crap out of them or pulls a gun and they **** their pants realising they're not in Kansas anymore.

(Mind you, I bet Nigella wouldn't have been much better than a scared waitress...)

WL don't you understand what 'blocked' means?

It means I can't see your posts. Which is fine by me, because you've never written anything interesting or intelligent in... well... ever.

Stupid *****.

Your food actually it was not as good as the maxican food has to be ( I WENT TO EAT THERE ONCE) but anyway, this restaurant should be better if the owner decide to change a manager . PS i don't care if u can't read what i post . VAIN DAVID BELLECC

The last time I turned violent was on my last vacation. It has been years since I threatened to hit anyone, but this came at me too fast to think logically, plus I was drunk, that never helps.

So I get to Puerto Rico and hook up with my friends. One of my friends is a trip planner and put together a party of 24 people for a cruise around the Caribbean. I knew four of these people pretty well and was looking forward to hanging out with them. Unfortunately one of the people from the tour group clung on to me and my buddy. He was loud, disrespectful and went out of his way to be rude. He was the epitome of the ugly American, but still not as bad as the French.

So we go out in Puerto Rico the night before the cruise. We broke into a historical fort and drank beers on the roof, then chased girls all over town. We were having a great time when we came up to this restaurant and ordered lunch. I offered to pay for everything just to avoid the usual frustrations of nickel-and-diming. Later that night I wasn't very hungry but we all met up at the hotel bar. It was a ritzy joint. This man, we'll call him Bill, told me that he is picking up the tab since I bought lunch. Lunch was a hefty $100 American, I told him he didn't have to but he insisted. Bill ordered a bunch of appetizers and me and my friend only had a few beers between the two of us. When the check came, Bill was in the bathroom. We told the bar tender that he was covering it and we left.

Later that night when we got back to the hotel room, Bill was in there and attacked me belligerently. "What the hell did you order! Look at this $100 $&%*^#& Dollars!?!?!?" I had just gotten off a 32 hour flight around the world and this was my first night seeing my friends in years, I didn't want to put up with it so I just pulled a Benjamin out of my back pocket and handed it to him and told him to never speak of it again.

I wanted to get out of there and I looked at my buddy and told him, he felt the same way. We went out front and grabbed a cab, right before it left Bill hopped in with one of the girls from the group. She was very pretty for her age and my first thought was "how could someone as nice as her fall for a flaming douche like him?" I really didn't Bill coming with, I was trying to get away from him, but I didn't ant to make a scene in front of this woman I haven't met yet. She was delightful and I was looking forward to hearing her story sometime that night.

I told the cab driver to take us to a Salsa club that came highly recommended. But Bill decided he was in charge and told the guy to take us to a cheap bar. I told the cabby to ignore him, but Bill was very persistent. Eventually we pulled up to a back alley bar. I like hole in the wall type establishments but this one was shadier than I usually go for. We played a few games of billiards and were betting shots of tequila. We were all pretty sauced up by then. We then ventured to another bar that was less shady. I met a bunch of guys there and wanted to buy a round for everyone (I tend to buy everyone drinks when I am plastered). I went to the bar next to where bill was sitting and ordered a round of 5 beers. Bill asked me to get him one too, I shot him a look that shut him up instantly. He kept on talking to the girl we had come out with, he was all over her and she was into him. When the bartender brought me my tab, I couldn't find my wallet. I knew I had it at the last bar, because I bought a few rounds of tequila, but now it was gone. I panicked and and all the guys I promised a beer were staring at me from the back of the bar. I tapped Bill on the shoulder and asked if he could spot me $20. He exploded in a rage "are you &$%#*@^* Kidding me? Why would I ever buy you anything, who do you think you are? You're lucky I BAM!!!!! I couldn't take it anymore, I hadn't hit anyone in years but this guy really pushed my buttons. After throwing $200 at him and putting up with his **** all day and night, he couldn't lend me $20 that I promised to pay back. I had just lost all my IDs and credit cards and he exploded at me? It was too much, in the middle of his rant I placed my fist directly on the bottom of his chin. He was knocked out instantly. The whole bar went silent and I looked at the girl that he'd been talking to all night and she said "I don't condone violence, but he had it coming to him". Me and my buddy split before any security or police showed up. I felt like I was on top of the world.

The next morning the woman told me that he had no money and that she had to pick up their tab. I said "Thats all he had to tell me, I would have understood".

The rest of the two week cruise he pretended like nothing had ever happened. None of us spoke about it to the other either.

We

Several years back I was out late one night and found myself sitting at the Asok / Sukhumvit intersection at one of the street bars. A young-ish farang couple came in and sat down and ordered a drink. About an hour and several drinks later they ask for the check-bin. The waitress/owner brings the tab over and the woman goes over the bill and starts yelling that she wants the Thai price. The owner tries to explain that it's the same price for everyone and the farang woman just starts yelling louder and louder that she wants a discount.

After figuring out that there was no discount coming the farang woman asks if they'll take Euros. The owner comes over to me and asks me what the going exchange rate is for Euro/Baht. I look it up on the phone and tell her to take a few cents off of that because that's the exchange rate not what the money changers will give her. She goes back and tells the farang lady what it'll cost in Euros and she goes batshit crazy yelling that Euros are good money and Baht is shit money and that if she doesn't take the Euros that she was a stupid f*cking Thai.

Again, the owner just insisted that they pay what they owed in baht or pay what she was quoting them in Euros. So they suddenly find baht and pay the bill and leave.

I was very, very close to walking over to them and telling them to pay the fuck up and get the fuck out or I was going to call the cops and would agree with anything the owner wanted to make up about them and see how they might like spending the weekend in jail.

You were pretty patient,don't waste your time looking for them,perhaps they will coming again to challenge you.I had like this situation,I almost did like Admin cause they were so stupid,they annoyed my holiday,If i work or own the place i might did like you patient patient patient...first..and then follow the situation.**** things happened almost all the time depend on when it will come to you.These peoples are Dump for real,they don't know you yet.

Thanks... Now who pisses you off?

erm.......I previously worked for Barclays (Corporate - dealt with "organizations" that have an annual turnover of £5m+) So when you are dealing with these people & their money you get used to all sorts of shitty behaviour.

Plus I tend to be quite straightforward (blunt some people have said) so i get things off my chest before I get really f**ked off (& the fact that I know that when I do lose it - my temper is scarily baaaadddd! lol)

You were pretty patient,don't waste your time looking for them,perhaps they will coming again to challenge you.I had like this situation,I almost did like Admin cause they were so stupid,they annoyed my holiday,If i work or own the place i might did like you patient patient patient...first..and then follow the situation.**** things happened almost all the time depend on when it will come to you.These peoples are Dump for real,they don't know you yet.

Don't write "I had like this situation,I almost did like Admin"... Tell us what happened so we can hate them too!

erm.......I previously worked for Barclays (Corporate - dealt with "organizations" that have an annual turnover of £5m+) So when you are dealing with these people & their money you get used to all sorts of shitty behaviour.

Plus I tend to be quite straightforward (blunt some people have said) so i get things off my chest before I get really f**ked off (& the fact that I know that when I do lose it - my temper is scarily baaaadddd! lol)

Boring! Tell us WHO pissed you off. Why? Cheating boyfriend? a**hole boss? Stupid ***** at work? Random stranger?

Don't write "I had like this situation,I almost did like Admin"... Tell us what happened so we can hate them too!

A few years ago,I went for holiday at Rayong,One night i went to a Thai restaurant.They were a couple farang and Thai,They said they just come to thailand for holiday They are married.She ordered lots of food.When finished the owner told them price,and she was scream and yelling to him and complain ...why so expensive ? of course it should because she order lots of sea food like she never eat before.She complained the food not good,the peoples not nice why they didn't stay closed to her while she wanted something.She think she's a princess but her look like a devil bar girl who really quite old.her husband said nothing perhaps he used to her behave.Then when it's come to the payment,She will pay in The US ,because she just came from Europe.The owner said they didn't take the USD .Many Thai restaurant even in Bangkok they don't too.She insisted to pay by USD if not they are going by paid nothing.

That time i was listening and almost jumped to help the owner.The owner talked nicely he didn't took USD, Thai baht only here,she still complained bla bla bla.then there was a big guy seems he tough asked her.what's your problem? After that she shut her mouth otherwise she must hurt .and when she paid i saw her kind of thrown the Thai bath to the waitress ,Yes she has Thai baht *****.I don't understand what's the reason if she has Thai bath why she want to pay in the USD.She is really a bad Thai girl i even seen.

A few years ago,I went for holiday at Rayong,One night i went to a Thai restaurant.They were a couple farang and Thai,They said they just come to thailand for holiday They are married.She ordered lots of food.When finished the owner told them price,and she was scream and yelling to him and complain ...why so expensive ? of course it should because she order lots of sea food like she never eat before.She complained the food not good,the peoples not nice why they didn't stay closed to her while she wanted something.She think she's a princess but her look like a devil bar girl who really quite old.her husband said nothing perhaps he used to her behave.Then when it's come to the payment,She will pay in The US ,because she just came from Europe.The owner said they didn't take the USD .Many Thai restaurant even in Bangkok they don't too.She insisted to pay by USD if not they are going by paid nothing.

That time i was listening and almost jumped to help the owner.The owner talked nicely he didn't took USD, Thai baht only here,she still complained bla bla bla.then there was a big guy seems he tough asked her.what's your problem? After that she shut her mouth otherwise she must hurt .and when she paid i saw her kind of thrown the Thai bath to the waitress ,Yes she has Thai baht *****.I don't understand what's the reason if she has Thai bath why she want to pay in the USD.She is really a bad Thai girl i even seen.

Ohh Yes... I hate her too! Thanks.

Shooting's too good for her!

Plus I tend to be quite straightforward (blunt some people have said) so i get things off my chest before I get really fucked off (& the fact that I know that when I do lose it - my temper is scarily baaaadddd! lol)

To be honest, if I'm doing £5m+ in turnover with your bank, you better kiss my ass.

I wouldn't normally be able to discuss this much detail but the case was all over a UK Sunday tabloid yesterday so what the ****;

We have a guy getting released from prison next month; he was jailed when he was 14 (and has served the full custodial part of his sentence) for stalking and raping a 6 year old (bullet number one there). Now he is getting released there are about 2 pages of conditions on his licence (some of which actually breach his human rights - hah! - so we are hoping he doesn't speak to a 'good' lawyer.) He is under 24/7 supervision, has a 7pm to 7am curfew, can only have supervised contact with his family (who are a right bunch of freaks - several allegations of incest within the family), can't go anywhere there are children, cant have internet access etc etc.

But...the stupid ***** who chairs the national MAPPA board (Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements) has decided that he has to attend our office 3 times weekly...despite our office being in the same town where the attack took place and where the little girl still lives and goes to school. He was told over and over again that this was not appropriate but thinks it is ok as the guy will always have 2 people accompanying him. Now fair enough, he wont be able to attack someone, but what if that wee girl sees him walking down the street? Or members of her family? ******* idiots.

Bullet number one for the paedophile prick himself.

Bullet number two for the human rights people who say we can't give whole life terms for anything short of murder.

Bullet number three for the arsehole who chairs the MAPPA board.