The Isaan Princess

admin

@Iain - I laughed out loud to read your answer hahaha...I'm waiting Stevie to defend (at least he's in my friend list) ;). What's about you? Are there any good things to present? hehehe

Unlike Louis Armstrong, I never blow my own trumpet...

(and Stevie's not that bad a lad; apart from being a Hun) ; )

Iain - Ok a humble guy so you'll have a hidden talent but don't wanna show haha. You're so fast to make yourself to be my friend. OK I still have bias as Stevie is no. 1 before you. Well you meant he's a young guy? And what's wrong with a Hun? It seems so good from below meaning hehe.

(The Huns were a group of nomadic people who, appearing from East of the Volga, migrated into Europe c. AD 370 and built up an enormous empire in Europe.)

Iain - Ok a humble guy so you'll have a hidden talent but don't wanna show haha. You're so fast to make yourself to be my friend. OK I still have bias as Stevie is no. 1 before you. Well you meant he's a young guy? And what's wrong with a Hun? It seems so good from below meaning hehe.

(The Huns were a group of nomadic people who, appearing from East of the Volga, migrated into Europe c. AD 370 and built up an enormous empire in Europe.)

'Hun' is also a nickname for a fan of Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

(he's not young though)

Iain - Ok that's enough for me to be my friend ^^. Thanks a lot for entertain me as well. Time to sleep here. Bye and take care ^___^ (I know I'll get a lot of messages tomorrow from anyone or Stevie hehe)

Oh Stevie will be on the rampage tomorrow; I'll be hiding behind the sofa!

As I read these, I think too about how some of us females pay through our nose for an education to give us the job we want and so that we can work full hours just to buy ourselves some of the things we want and look, some gals who know how to play the game get all the praises and good stuff in life. Grrrr...

Someone are just lucky we can't blame (we can feel "jealous" sometimes)

To be honest, when I look at some of them I feel so tired, exhausted. When I look back my background didn't different from them, poor farmer family. My mom tought me to keep fighting.... having BF when I study wasn't good idea... I had to studying, fighting for good school, fighting for scholarship.

, fighting for good place to work. grrrr..

Then those lucky girls used different path for succeed... I think that's why many ppl in Thailand don't care about education. I remember my uncle said to me when I go to uni. "Why you study??? women grew up and take care husband" I really hate to hear it.

Once I told my mom what I feel, she said "I gave you priceless thing, that is education, it will be with you, no one can take it... It never be old, it never be gone"

So I think about Confucius, he never be rich, his life was so tough... but this world remember him.

Rich doesn't mean success... but live with happiness in your way does, right??

Edited by Chatty

Someone are just lucky we can't blame (we can feel "jealous" sometimes)

To be honest, when I look at some of them I feel so tired, exhausted. When I look back my background didn't different from them, poor farmer family. My mom tought me to keep fighting.... having BF when I study wasn't good idea... I had to studying, fighting for good school, fighting for scholarship.

, fighting for good place to work. grrrr..

Then those lucky girls used different path for succeed... I think that's why many ppl in Thailand don't care about education. I remember my uncle said to me when I go to uni. "Why you study??? women grew up and take care husband" I really hate to hear it.

Once I told my mom what I feel, she said "I gave you priceless thing, that is education, it will be with you, no one can take it... It never be old, it never be gone"

So I think about Confucius, he never be rich, his life was so tough... but this world remember him.

Rich doesn't mean success... but live with happiness in your way does, right??

Yes, what you said is so true... Inspiration for me to continue with our chosen path of happiness haha :)

@bCool - Education is the real wealth and your mom told you the correct thing. Even if those lucky girls who have beauty as an asset and can earn a big money through their bodies but it won't be last and they can't feel proud with it. What do they do if their husband change their mind and find a new girl instead of them.

lol girls, I have some case about a TF girl, it's kinda scandalous.

Years ago, I went to a TF BBQ party with p'K. one of my coolest sis in TF. We met a TF girl who was going to marry with old (TF) farang. She told us how rich that guy was, they came with the super car while I drove old Nissan NV.

She tried to say how luxury life she has. She did nothing much, just go to spa and yak yak yak....

p'K. and I always had eyes contact... we just like "Whatever" Who care that she is rich anyway. We know how she get there, and we had same comment, that man was dirty old man... we hate the way he touch us. ewwwwww

One day, I chatted with a TF guy, I forgot who, sorry, sometime I just chat to kill the time....Anyway, he told me that he was invited to a "Gangbang Party". I just felt like "whatever" but he sent me the pic through MSN.

I quite shocked... it was that girl sitting naked surround with 5 old d--ks her husband was in one of them...errrrrrrrr... Just hope it was only her sex style not what her rich husband force her to do.

I think what it boils down to is some women can use their bodies to get what they want (eg) money seems popular in Thailand I know of one girl who is doing this (she is moving to Aust) and told me she doesn't "love" the guy but is willing to forgo this so she can get financial security for her and her family!!!!!

I don't know whether she (or husband to be) will be happy nor will I judge her I hope she doesn't forget where she came from and she doesn't turn into an Issan Princess

Yeah, I find it a bigger security too to get an edu and earn my own moolah than try to con or even just to marry rich cos even if marry rich must also see the character of the guy. He can well just divorce me and leave me penniless when I'm older if he's not a good man. I will rather go for security.

Yeah, I find it a bigger security too to get an edu and earn my own moolah than try to con or even just to marry rich cos even if marry rich must also see the character of the guy. He can well just divorce me and leave me penniless when I'm older if he's not a good man. I will rather go for security.

Depends on! If you marry a rich US citizen, you can be sure to remain (or really get) rich after divorce. If you chose a rich European man (well, maybe things might be different in Moldavia or Albania), you still will have a decent life as a divorcee. Farang laws are against us penis owners :(