Nude Pics: Female Empowerment? from AskMen.com

Sasie

This topic from AskMen.com is very interesting. So I shared you for some parts and let read from http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_500/540_nude-pics-women-calling-the-cards.html

What You Need To Know

-Posing nude seems to be the new calling card for the texting generation.

-Whenever women rise in power in a culture, sex comes in high supply.

-With fewer "good guys" out there, women feel the need to compete with one another more.

"Have we become a nation of slutty women? "

After accepting the Generation Award at last night's MTV Movie Awards, 35-year-old Reese Witherspoon went on an already famous rant about the type of women in Hollywood who rely on "leaked" nude photos and sex tapes to up their star status.

"I get it, girls, that it's cool to be a bad girl," said the Oscar-winning actress. "But it is possible to make it in Hollywood without doing a reality show... When I came up in this business, if you made a sex tape, you were embarrassed and you hid it under your bed," she continued.

To be continued...http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_500/540_nude-pics-women-calling-the-cards.html

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, there has definitely always been horny mares about but nowadays many more women are more 'open' about it.

I really don't see how sending nude pics to a bloke they wanna shag is empowering for them though.

I think 'suggestive' pics work better, Gotta leave something to the imagination. LOL ;)

yep, there has definitely always been horny mares about but nowadays many more women are more 'open' about it.

I really don't see how sending nude pics to a bloke they wanna shag is empowering for them though.

I think 'suggestive' pics work better, Gotta leave something to the imagination. LOL ;)

Yes Teila - all we need is an art picture or erotic one. I like something classy ^_~. I think imagination is more powerful and rousing than real one. However, even in Thailand we can find many Thai girls dare to take a nude pic of themselves.

Hi Sasie and Teila, I also agree that a painting of one in the nude is classy and artistic (while explicit photographs serving no purpose other than in-your-face sex messages are not). Interestingly, last year or so, there's a newspaper article in SG about how SGians are increasingly opting to pose in the nude for their wedding photographs. In the article, there is a photo of one of these newly-weds. The photograph was tastefully done with the couple hugging and facing each other, while looking into the camera - np breasts or "private parts" are exposed and the photograph was said to be then hanging in their house.

I think if one is looking into self expression, then painting and tastefully done photos of one in the nude will deliver the message better across than explicit ones which appear to simply advertise one as a sex object (which is, IMHO, not cool per se by the way, even if it brings in truckloads of moolah).

I personally will pose in the nude for artistic purposes (e.g. stage plays, paintings etc) but sorry no, not for sex-objectifying purposes. I know this comment may result in a tirade of debates on what constitutes arts and what not. Yes, sometimes it's a fine line but many times it is rather obvious. If the nudity serves to symbolize some underlying themes which take the primary focus away from the body to a deeper, more meaningful point being made (e.g. social outcry, celebration of the human body in itself etc), then it is tasteful, and sometimes even social-advancing aesthetism.

It is one of the things I know I will want to do before I die, given the opportunity, mainly because ironically, a highly sexualized, body perfection-oriented society has taken away so much of our birth-right of innocent pleasure and self confidence from what should be a natural appreciation of our own body (in all its equally natural imperfections). And it is just so wrong.

Edited by Hazel
missing word + add info

maybe they feel super confident or super sexy when sending nude pics to a guy .... maybe it's a turn on for them !!

i've had a couple of girls send me nude pics .... but best pics were with a girl only wearing sexy underwear ... they looked amazing !!!

Unless the girl is a total UBERbabe, totally naked falls short compared to slightly clothed.

Lingerie, uniforms, swimsuits or just artistic posing all look better.

Fortunately for the girls on this thread, I happen to be a fantastic photographer and would be happy to do a shoot with you. Individually at first, and then later with all of you together.

Please let me know when you will be coming round, I need to tidy up a bit.

Unless the girl is a total UBERbabe, totally naked falls short compared to slightly clothed.

Lingerie, uniforms, swimsuits or just artistic posing all look better.

Fortunately for the girls on this thread, I happen to be a fantastic photographer and would be happy to do a shoot with you. Individually at first, and then later with all of you together.

Thanks Dave and I'll keep in mind haha but I wonder you still have any free times to do as you offered to us? You're always busy with dating ;-)

Edited by Sasie

geeeezzzz .... what a guy ... real ******* heart of gold !!! hahahaha !!

Don't worry... I'll squeeze you in if you promise to do the same for me.

Well I can't do the same to you as I'm not busy with dating any guys haha. My uni. friend sometimes took a photo for me and my uni. gang as we really like to be model (not the erotic or nude pic ^_~). Anyway, I'm not sure I or any girls can resist your charming and not to rape you haha...ok just kidding ^^

Edited by Sasie

Yep...

I have a bad memory. I meet people and then don't see them for a few months and I forget their names.

If people call me and all I see is 'John' I don't remember who that is.

So everyone gets a nickname.

My phone contacts include...

Hot - But Evil

Ying Bad Girl

Goy Bendy Arms

Christina Big Boobed Fillipina

Jane Superboobs

Balloons

Ning Do Anything

Christina Diving Goddess

Pammy Tattoo Left Boob

Yep...

I have a bad memory. I meet people and then don't see them for a few months and I forget their names.

If people call me and all I see is 'John' I don't remember who that is.

So everyone gets a nickname.

My phone contacts include...

Hot - But Evil

Ying Bad Girl

Goy Bendy Arms

Christina Big Boobed Fillipina

Jane Superboobs

Balloons

Ning Do Anything

Christina Diving Goddess

Pammy Tattoo Left Boob

:o Oh wow.......so to give them a nickname like this is easier to remember hehe. And from your example, big boobs girl is your favorite haha:twisted:

Not everyone in my contact list has been in my bed.

I chose those names because they were funny. There are girls on the list with small boobs, but their nicknames are a bit boring.

You should be my university senior haha. We always give the impudent nickname by making to be a spoonerism from Thai word to our junior for first year. I can remember my cheeky nickname.....hehe.

Edited by Sasie