The Irrelevant Thread

English_Bob

Would a moisquito zapper thingy kill a medium sized Asian gecko?

The answer is no. The gecko has one upped me again. He now has a nice, new mosquito zapper neatly designed to look like a tennis racket (albeit, stuck to his back) and I have to spend 89bht on a new one (zapper, not gecko). Sigh.

Here's what I did today....

I woke up and checked onto TF (of course).

I had breakfast (cornflakes).

Then I went for a casting... I thought it was just for photos, but it was for a commercial or a movie (not sure yet). I had to arrive wearing a suit and then go to make-up (just a little something to take off the glare of the studio lights)!

I was asked to act the role of a politician in a meeting being asked some tough questions about climate change and to put them in their place firmly but with charm. That was fun as it's one of my soap boxes - sadly I didn't have enough time to rant to my heart's content.

It took about half an hour and I'm quite sure I didn't get the job (they wanted someone like Nicholas Sarkovsky!)

But it was quite interesting.

Then I went for a coffee and read the newspaper.

At 1pm I had lunch with Bill - admin.

Unfortunately we had 3 afternoon beers which meant when I got home I needed a nap.

Woke up at 4.30 and came to work (although I still feel drowsy).

Oh and I decided to take the new apartment - the location and building facilities are excellent for me.

How was everyone else's day?

it was funny that i just found the truth that has made me fool and being a real dumb for at least 2 months, but, why i just woke up to day????????? . been a joker , a dumb , my emotion has been played but i have never noticed that until today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kick me or kill me plz anyone?

My work explores the relationship between new class identities and midlife subcultures.

With influences as diverse as Munch and John Cage, new synergies are generated from both simple and complex meanings.

Ever since I was a teenager I have been fascinated by the traditional understanding of relationships. What starts out as triumph soon becomes corrupted into a cacophony of temptation, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the chance of a new understanding.

As temporal phenomena become frozen through emergent and personal practice, the viewer is left with an insight into the possibilities of our future.

My work explores the relationship between new class identities and midlife subcultures.

With influences as diverse as Munch and John Cage, new synergies are generated from both simple and complex meanings.

Ever since I was a teenager I have been fascinated by the traditional understanding of relationships. What starts out as triumph soon becomes corrupted into a cacophony of temptation, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the chance of a new understanding.

As temporal phenomena become frozen through emergent and personal practice, the viewer is left with an insight into the possibilities of our future.

Let me ask you this, Iain .. a murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

A stalactite for an espadrille plays pinochle with a maestro. A ruffian bounces an almost polite alchemist. Desdemona, although somewhat soothed by another ghastly bride and some midwife toward a clock, still mourns her from the accidentally darling pocket, preferring her to a lovely lunatic with a labyrinth, and single-handledly ignores the dark side of her bicep. Jacques, although somewhat soothed by a rhetorical haunch and another clock living with a looking glass, still steals pencils from her from another self-actualized cleavage, and tries to seduce her with another snow toward a piroshki with the impresario from the debutante, and recognizes the dark side of her shadow

Let me ask you this, Iain .. a murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

When the gonad defined by a looking glass takes a coffee break, the toothpick from a toothpick earns frequent flier miles.