Your Worst First Date?

FarangFarang

It doesn't seem bad but on one date when attempting to have a conversation (not something I normally struggle with lol) the guy wouldn't answer....he'd just stare at me David Blaine style. lol. After a while I asked why he was totally mute & just staring & he came out with "I like looking at you" erm....not. cool.

My worse first date ,i met a sick psycho guy,It's like a night mare for me but it was 10 years ago or more than that.We met at Starbucks in a shopping center,We started order some food,around there it was always noisy as usual,When he heard the loud noise.He started shouting and screaming,I asked what's happened ,He said he got headache,I said ok clam down ,i will take you go some quite restaurant But his face and his behavior that day scary me.I can guess he's not normal,he really look like or could be a Serial killer.

worst first date was a chick at Uni. Few of us went back to hers and played some drinking games. Eventually the 2 of us staggered though to her room and fumbled out of our clothes. Went to go down on her and the mixture of umpteen tequila shots and the rather ripe aroma from her nether regions led to me being violently sick all over her aforementioned nether regions!

My worse first date ,i met a sick psycho guy,It's like a night mare for me but it was 10 years ago or more than that.We met at Starbucks in a shopping center,We started order some food,around there it was always noisy as usual,When he heard the loud noise.He started shouting and screaming,I asked what's happened ,He said he got headache,I said ok clam down ,i will take you go some quite restaurant But his face and his behavior that day scary me.I can guess he's not normal,he really look like or could be a Serial killer.

Looks like we found someone to take White Lotus out :-)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I met this cracking Uni student and decided to take her out to a nice restaurant. I wanted to impress so I ordered generously. Went to pay and realised I'd left my wallet on the kitchen table in my eagerness to pick her up. Poor student had to pay. Needless to say, I got no lov'n that night.... but the free meal was great :)

I met this cracking Uni student and decided to take her out to a nice restaurant. I wanted to impress so I ordered generously. Went to pay and realised I'd left my wallet on the kitchen table in my eagerness to pick her up. Poor student had to pay. Needless to say, I got no lov'n that night.... but the free meal was great :)

i would be inclined to give u the benefit of the doubt Jimba ..

only u pulled exactly the same con with me !!!!

I had the first date with my french guy on Tuesday. It 's fuckin bad date with a handsome guy .

He kiss my cheek 2 time then we sat at Thai resturant for dinner. I knew what he want but I got tuberculosis in my lung .

I was angry .My bihavior like a female snake when i hug him..He said to me "I can't wait you fine for 1 year"

..:( this answer made me cry coz he dont know how to make love with TB girl?