Farang guys: What flavor of Thai girl do you prefer?

Niranahm

What skin color of Thai girld do you prefer?  

381 members have voted

1. 1. What skin color of Thai girld do you prefer?

• I love the palest whitest skin and those delicate chinese features
    • I generally prefer the paler ones but yellow "honey" or a light tan color is fine with me
    • I don't care what color they are as long as they are cute
    • I tend to find myself choosing the slightly darker ones with a coffee/tanned look (and they seem more approachable)

I don't care what color they are as long as they are attractive & relatively intelligent. :)

Relatively compared to what? You? a door-mat? her sick buffalo? :twisted:

They?re wonderful. Beautiful. Everything a dude could want.

But if it doesn?t work you?ve got to learn to say next. Don?t get fixated on one Thai girl if there is some added unwanted bonuses that come with the package.

Walk around the next corner and a whole new world wakes up.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

most ideals of what is attractive or unattractive in most 'developed' societies are now exagerrated by the media as part of a marketting campaign to sell cosmetic products- hence in thailand most products claim to have 'whitening' properties whilst in the west more 'tanning' products are popular.

at the end of the day we should be looking at the person behind the skin colour- not the skin colour. beauty doesn't come in one particular shade.

• 1 year later...

Look at the broader question, why are darker skinned ISSAN born Thais looked down upon?

Why is saying "Baaan Ork Baan Ork, or calling someone Lao an insult?

Listen to Ponsits Rian Lae Gnan, Study and Work, his lyrics just about hit the mark.

Man what is this forum all about? Middle age white guys being misogynist or what?

Look at the broader question, why are darker skinned ISSAN born Thais looked down upon?

I don't think they are or at least to the extent you might be suggesting. The attitude I've encountered from the locals there is these girls only want to support their families and are doing whatever they have to do to accomplish that given limited circumstances. Maybe the logic is this "justifies" a lot and allows for face saving?

There may be the racial prejudice most darker skinned people experience all over the world and there is the class, educational and wealth distinctions but I think you're missing the point. If anyone's "looked down upon" it's the farang himself and too often with good reason. I need only highlight the country's policies incorporating nationality (nationalism), law enforcement and investment. Of course this is NOT a blanket statement.

Why is saying "Baaan Ork Baan Ork, or calling someone Lao an insult?

Mai roo. You tell me.

Man what is this forum all about? Middle age white guys being misogynist or what?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........you're favorite flavored Thai girl apparently as regards skin color? Have you noticed how old this thread is and how several of its posters are neither active nor members?

Oh.....and they are only misogynist when dealing with or are around western women..........you know.......because western women (and often many things "western") are just the lowest female form. Or so I've been advised.

Happy New Year.

CONCLUSION = most Farangs prefer darker girls, because they are more exotic, isnt that what Thailand is all about.

I know it's an old post, but i find this statement is absolutely absurd.

No, it is certainly NOT what Thailand is all about.

Being an Asians or Thais already made us oriental and exotic by nature, light skin or dark skin, none can say which is more exotic than others.

I can wholeheartedly say that am proud with my medium fair skin.

If you are Thai, be proud of any skin tone you are in. If dark skin give "most" farangs an erection, so be it.

CONCLUSION = most Farangs prefer darker girls, because they are more exotic, isnt that what Thailand is all about.

I know it's an old post, but i find this statement is absolutely absurd.

No, it is certainly NOT what Thailand is all about.

Being an Asians or Thais already made us oriental and exotic by nature, light skin or dark skin, none can say which is more exotic than others.

I can wholeheartedly say that am proud with my medium fair skin.

If you are Thai, be proud of any skin tone you are in. If dark skin give "most" farangs an erection, so be it.

Don't judge by the statements of a few numbnuts. Its just realizing their are so many of them thats really disturbing :shock: Most guys see beauty before race and color.

judging and making assumptions about another person by the colour of their skin is usually the habit of uneducated, stupid and/or mindless people. These types of sad people can be found all over the world, not just Thailand. We should all be proud of who we are, regardless of what a few morons say.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think skin color makes a hoot of difference to most farang men. Obviously there are both stunning-looking dark-skinned and stunning-looking light-skinned Thai women. What did freak me out for a while was Thai women using skincare products with whitener in it.

Then I thought about it. Western women spend millions upon millions on sunbeds, fake tans etc. in order to make their skin darker. Each is aiming for a look that suggests wealth. Caucasian skin with a tan suggests the income to spend on foreign holidays. Light skin in the East suggests that you are not outside involved in manual/farm labor.

I'm not saying men aren't shallow. They don't care much about skin color, but they're still fixated with young, beautiful and fit.

• 3 years later...

I'm not saying men aren't shallow. They don't care much about skin color, but they're still fixated with young, beautiful and fit.

We aren't shallow. It's human nature. In western cultures dark skin demonstrates wealth or at least the appearance of wealth. In other cultures, white skin demonstrates wealth. Since we're genetically drawn towards having successful offspring, it sort of leads us in that direction.

What turns things upside down is western men in Asia where dark skin means just the opposite.

Personally, I don't care about light or dark skin. I think they're both beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
Hee Hee I like a girls who comes to the point .... :lol:

Yeah that would be great, not happening in Asia though (unless in the very touristareas I would think)...

I don't find the darker girls more

approachable
too, but I tend to turn my heads towards the darker girls... If I wanted white skin I would have stayed in Denmark at least for some years more...