Fitness First or California Wow Member here

hbkbkk

the california wow franchise works very hard at getting you to sign but after sales care is poor - i am a member there (23) however as it suits me in terms of location and ease of workout.

the fitness first passport idea is great and gives greater flexibility to you if you travel around

I was a member at California Wow Suhk 23 for a year. It's ok but a bit of ameat shop. Pisses me off that they have no rate card...rather thay guess what u will pay and then riup u off. The triainers are untrained. It is really not so good. But if u want lots of beautiful thai girls...go there. Fitness First is the same....owned by a former partner of California Wow. Intersting competition...and it might drive prices down. Now I use my own place which has a good gym and I employ a trainer called Russell lee...from taiwan....NOT cheap but good. I am much stronger from working out with him. If anyone wants his details I can provide.

My honest opinion...and only mine...forget California and Fitness First....expensive and useless.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol::lol::lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets irritated with the P trainers. They are worse than friggin used car salesmen!!!!

oh, and I do wish someone would tell them it's really not a good idea for 3 of them at any given time to stand in a semi-circle and stare at the foreign chick when she's doing lunges. She might just lob a dumbbell in their faces .....

• 2 weeks later...
r these bars in patpong, nana or cowboy ?? and how come i haven't heard of them before ??

THEY ARE NOT BARS, CIARAN !!!

they are not !! :shock: :shock: so that's why i couldn't get a beer or a ST girl !! :?

The new True Fitness (at the corner of Sukhumvit and Asok) will have a bar in the first floor lobby, serving cocktails....I guess it's a natural progression from the disco atmosphere of California Wow.

• 1 month later...

Fitness first Landmark.

never been to California sukhumvit yet but i'd say all of their branches are the same. if u r only into using treadmills, cross trainers, weights, and spinning nothing fancy like all kinds of different yoga, I'd suggest u to fitness first.

At california fitness u have to pay for EVERYTHING. I don't think u can just go ask a trainer what one particular machine does and how to use it. Trainer at california will just ignore u and try to sell u their private training program.

But at fitness first u can go talk to the staff about things u wanna know. they r much friendlier. of course they wanna make money, but they rn't as money minded as california fitness. I like their TVs as well... and u can have some soft drink or coffee for free of charge.

I also think their locker is more spacious... not co-op apartment-like like the ones in California. I think the gays at fitness first r kinda more polite as well. ^_^

I dont get any commission from Fitness First but I must say I really L O V E to spend my moning there. : ) All staffs are friendly as I hav no need to ask any trainers to teach me how deal with machines properly. They help every members with smile.. My sales, Nong A care, is a nice nice gal, she dedicate herself dance with me in body jam class when my best when cant join .

A friend from Japan came with me as a guest. Even they know that she will never applied for membership here but all ppl treated her very well, especially trainer boys. haha.

Yeah. I love free coffee n soft drink conor too.

Membership fees seem expensive but I can skip a couple months when I am unavailable .. Ehh. Also get passport for another countries. :D

BTW,I am looking for friends to join body jam and yoga at Firtness First Seacon square.. Join me as my guest .. :cry: work out alone is not fun..

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...