ttesta

who are the most unfaithful players in bkk  

256 members have voted

1. 1. who are the most unfaithful players in bkk

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only farangs come to thailand design to thier self. If you guy say " No" about paid after sex then not gona have hoockers worker in thailand righ?

every countries have hocckers much more than thailand

Wrong. You really have your head up your ass if you think there would be no prostituiton in Thailand if there were no farangs here.

As has been written about countless times already, Thai men are at least 95% of all the customers of Thai prostitutes, so if there were no farangs Thailand would still have a large sex industry.

Furthemore, you don't mention Japanese, Chinese, Korean or Malaysian men. I'll bet there are more Japanese paying for prostitutes in Thailand than farangs.

Dyaffle,

I must differ with you in you idea as well as you thinking, actually the Thai law regaurding to marriage and child support is the same as in England and America. To get divorced, (if you were legally married) it is 50 - 50 and many of my English friend can attest to that because they have receive their 50% in one more or another that their marriages went the4 wrong way. In regards to support of the children there are in place laws for child support, however it is had to inforce if the falang chooses to leave Thailand. But if he chouses to stay he will be required to pay childsupport. So the Sid Sot theory does not wash.

Seems to me that the whole question is pretty daft to begin with?

People are people regardless of where they live. Thai women? Japanese Women? Amercian Women? Irish Women?

Good and bad everywhere and mostly good. Differences can be very attractive in people and its normal that those that do travel abroad will notice many things about their new surroundings and that includes women! As to how one gender from one nation differs from another?

Well mostly these would be to do with customs and culture but people usually try to treat other people well the world over. Sometimes being a farang means getting more attention or curiosity. Sometmes it might mean being taking advantage of in some minor ways [say the price of something at a market?] but thats just part of the mix reactions that are part of travel and being in a foreign country.

I cant speak for every farang or every Irish person but I can say that my experience have so far always been that Thai women have treated me very well thank you. Maybe I am just lucky but I suspect that Thai women treat farangs no better or worse than Irish women or say western women would treat Thai men or Japanese men?

As to why so many Farang men like Thailand or Thai women? Well lets imagine that Thailand was located in the north pole, or just near Scandinavia? Does anyone suppose you would still have the Farangs going there in such large numbers? There are many many facets to Thailand and the countries in that region and how "thai women treat farangs" is not likely to be the most important one.

Personally I do like these Thai women! They have lovely smiles and good sense of humour. But OMB do they eat alot! Yet still stay in such good shape. How do they do that? Yikes now I am guilty of the same sort of generalisations that ultimately mean so little.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...