Your Place or Mine?????

ms.khen

I think It's better if my place,I hate waking up so early...going out from others building w/ eye bags and looks like just get up from bed. Plus doesnt make me feel comfortable sleeping. But,if the man has a nice shoes and nice belt I'd rather spend a nigth w/ him in his place coz I knew he has a better place than me. Trust me!

It has to be my place, waking up bewildered and disillusioned in a foreign environment is too much. Then the guilt creeps in and you still have to negotiate the stairs, or the lift, then 'ghost' your way past the apartment staff, where if seen, you can feel their thoughts penetrating you as you walk buy in your Frday night best obviousely still wearing the same socks you did all last night.

The feeling of being a dirty stop out really hits home when you return to your own apartment and have to go through the whole 'Ghost Recon' again with your apartment staff.

Some may dispute my preference for avoidance of the cleaning lady, but after a while your shirts just aren't quite as white and you know why.

I like my bed, TV, Stereo, DVD, bathtowels, shampoo, razorblades, toothbrush and know where to find condoms. I know my aircon and hot water work.

I hate going home the next morning wearing the same sweaty, stale smoke smelling clothes from the night before or worring about check-out times.

Look for girls with big hand bags, the bigger the handbang the less likely the likelihood she'll want to go to here home.

I think It's better if my place,I hate waking up so early...going out from others building w/ eye bags and looks like just get up from bed. Plus doesnt make me feel comfortable sleeping. But,if the man has a nice shoes and nice belt I'd rather spend a nigth w/ him in his place coz I knew he has a better place than me. Trust me!

Both

She went to her and I went to mine.

• 2 weeks later...
1 thing though, shoes & belts? dont think that indicates whether someone has money or not.... You will find that the people with the most money dress down so it looks as though they dont have LOTS..!

Dude, it's small details that matter. After all, Timberland loafers don't look that much different from Tod's and Paul Smith belt serves same function as cheapo Lee ;)

Believe me I understand, Im a poser by defualt.. But i dont wear big blinging jewellery etc to try and indicate that i have money (whether i do or donts not important)... Those who try to convince people of this usually dont... sorry, thats where i was heading

Jewlerry is another question but usually $800 lighter makes better point to those who know than 10 baht gold chain. Posing? Never knew what it is ;)

• 5 years later...