Nipple whitener- truth or myth??

stegee

Now we all know about the thai obsession with white skin- but i have on a number of occasions been shown a product which i am told is supposed to make nipples pink instead of brown (not for my own use obviously).

Now what i want to know is:

a) has anyone tried it?

B) does it actually work or is it just another marketting ploy by the cosmetic companies?

thanks for you help ladies (or gents)!!

I've seen these creams and no offense to anyone who uses them but : HOW STUPID HAVE YOU GOT TO BE TO BUY INTO THIS BULLSHIT?!

Cream for pink nipples? Seriously? Have you no self-respect?

*end rant*

I think it's all hokey-pokey. Just like all those "whitening creams". I wouldn't change the colour of my skin (or nipples) for any price.

What next? A cream to reduce the size of your labia? Knowing this ridiculous Asian obsession with cuteness and whiteness and childishness, I wouldn't be surprised.

Men want to walk down the aisle with a foetus in a veil? Uh I don't think so. Grow up girls.

I really don't believe you for a moment. If I dangled $1.9 billion in front of you, I haven't the sightest doubt you would be slobbering that cream all over you like there was no tomorrow.

First of all, you don't have that kind of money

Secondly, you do not know me so is it really wise to judge me based on your experiences with other women - who,as your statement implies, would do anything for some $$$ - and try to pigeon-hole me into what you believe is "my place'?

Answer: No.

There ARE women who aren't interested in money Loburt, it's not a matter of how much you "dangle"...it's a matter of principle.

Really? If I offered you $1.9 billion tax free to lighten your skin you wouldn't?

No. I lurve my skin and you couldn't pay me to change it either way - lighter or darker.

You would look great with pink nipples though!

Does your girlfriend know you're being a sex troll? Be nice else I'll give her ideas about things to do to you that are even worse than when you lost that wine bet.

I really don't believe you for a moment. If I dangled $1.9 billion in front of you, I haven't the sightest doubt you would be slobbering that cream all over you like there was no tomorrow.

First of all, you don't have that kind of money

Secondly, you do not know me so is it really wise to judge me based on your experiences with other women - who,as your statement implies, would do anything for some $$$ - and try to pigeon-hole me into what you believe is "my place'?

Answer: No.

There ARE women who aren't interested in money Loburt, it's not a matter of how much you "dangle"...it's a matter of principle.

this has nothing specifically to do with women and money. it has to do with people and money. so you know where you can shove your insinuation.

of course i don't have that kind of money. but i still believe if anyone offered you that kind of money your principles would fly out the window.

who said anything about 'your place'?

Really? If I offered you $1.9 billion tax free to lighten your skin you wouldn't?

No. I lurve my skin and you couldn't pay me to change it either way - lighter or darker.

Yeah... weren't you the one with a pink gorilla in your bed? I know a lot of women are obsessed with having everything in the same color so maybe pink nipples would indeed be a good idea! :-)

Yeah... weren't you the one with a pink gorilla in your bed? I know a lot of women are obsessed with having everything in the same color so maybe pink nipples would indeed be a good idea! :-)

Purple.

Purple.

Pink or purple... whatever... all the same to me! That's something else about women... they see much more colors then men!

Repeat after me please, 'peach' is NOT a color, 'peach' is a fruit!!! 'Salmon' is NOT a color, 'salmon' is a fish!!! 8)

when they are tucked inside of a bra, who cares?

ehhhh Ron .... even when outside the bra who really cares if they r pink or brown ???

CiaranM has hit the nail on the head- is any man when faced with a thai girl with 'dark' coloured nipples ever gonna say 'sorry love- i'm not putting those in my mouth?'

i don't think so!! :P

• 3 years later...