What are your Phobias, and/or strange quirks?

PosH

Phobias : I don't like porcelain dolls all those old antique dolls. They look kind of freaky. And those Tele-tubbies are also creepy!! I swear that show is created from someone's acid trip!!

Quirks : I have to have a clean towel every day. I can't stand to see used towels on the towel rack.

And I hate striped clothing or t-shirts with emblems, numbers, or words on them. I won't wear shirts with stripes on them or anything with emblems, numbers, or words. I prefer solid colors, especially white , black or gray.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking up and having a cop in the rearview mirror. I guess this is normal. I always go over the list seatbelt ok not drinking how am I screwing up :shock:

I Like to shop late at night when the store is empty. I Like the Bar when no one is there. Also I am fine with the Cafe where I hang out if no one shows up although I know its not good for buisness. I just like to enjoy the space with out so many different energies around.

Looking up and having a cop in the rearview mirror. I guess this is normal. I always go over the list seatbelt ok not drinking how am I screwing up :shock:

Or maybe those dry cabbage you and BB usually smoke and hide behide the front seat?

Zeus told me ... I wasn't there ...

( *acting all innocent* )

Or maybe those dry cabbage you and BB usually smoke and hide behide the front seat?

Ahh now everyone knows :shock:

Phobia: I really don't like small flying insects... (Yes, even butterflies, when they are flying around) - Freaks me out whenever I attend a wedding ceremony and they have this "Butterfly Release" - like at least 100 butterflies.

Quirk: I want to keep my bed / sheets free from wrinkle to the point that sometimes I don't even want to sleep on my bed. LOL... (but I am trying to kick that quirk away.)

it's true. i like to dress up like a state trooper, borrow a police vehicle, and collect my rent money. that's my quirk.

my phobia is getting caught by real cops.

.....Quirks - OCD related tagging of various "numbers" significant to me - e.g

26 - Lucky number - Have to have that as a choice if it is an option

"Can I sit in your seat please, it's number 26"

Usually followed with a - "No, go away, weirdo"

- Cannot have the volume on the TV louder than my age

If the controller is out of my hands then I am absloved.

- Can't walk over three drains or under-pavement access slabs.

.....Phobias - Being stuck on a visa run sitting next to someone who insists on

being your guide and translator, as well as telling you various

anecdotes about "living in Thailand".

- moving back to England.

.......I feel much better now

.....Quirks - OCD related tagging of various "numbers" significant to me - e.g

26 - Lucky number - Have to have that as a choice if it is an option

"Can I sit in your seat please, it's number 26"

Usually followed with a - "No, go away, weirdo"

insane.

- Cannot have the volume on the TV louder than my age

If the controller is out of my hands then I am absloved.

completely insane.

- Can't walk over three drains or under-pavement access slabs.

common sense.

....Phobias - Being stuck on a visa run sitting next to someone who insists on

being your guide and translator, as well as telling you various

anecdotes about "living in Thailand".

mere self-preservation instinct.

- moving back to England.

common sense.

Phobias : I don't like porcelain dolls all those old antique dolls. They look kind of freaky. And those Tele-tubbies are also creepy!! I swear that show is created from someone's acid trip!!

Quirks : I have to have a clean towel every day. I can't stand to see used towels on the towel rack.

And I hate striped clothing or t-shirts with emblems, numbers, or words on them. I won't wear shirts with stripes on them or anything with emblems, numbers, or words. I prefer solid colors, especially white , black or gray.

Thats cod ****, you took a shower at Pams ........ those towles ain't been washed for years!

Thats cod sh*t, you took a shower at Pams ........ those towles ain't been washed for years!

Err and that was the reason why I had my own the other time. Ask Pam and your friend Jon as they went tru all my sh*t and he even my panty on his head, remember!!?! :x

Thats cod sh*t, you took a shower at Pams ........ those towles ain't been washed for years!

yeah any towel that can walk away under its own power after you're dry, maybe isn't hte cleanest a towel can be.

I'm allergic to wankers.

so if you're sneezing a lot we all know what you've been up to.

If you see me sneezing it probably means you're standing too close.

the utter improbability of me standing close enough to you to see you without binoculars (unless of course i was wearing a full hazmat suit) suggests your sneezing would have more to do with what happened before you left the comfort of your home...