A BOOB JOB!!!

AAAum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... because you are a sympathizer or you dont have a gf who has the best and most perfect real boobs in the world (as he said) or your gf doesnt show up here..... :?

I think it betrays either a lack of experience or a good deal of strategic thinking to publicly claim your gf has the best and most perfect boobs in the world.

It would be like my gf claiming here I have the most perfect **** nai lork loy. Of course that won't happen, for various reasons.

So how about yours and your bf's?

so it reminds me that i shouldnt ask you..sorry.

AAAum, my opinion is don't do it. Someone who loves you for how you are is important. IMHO sexuality is about how someone acts.

OH!!!! friendlyCat.... thank you for your concern. I don't think i'm interested in it either... I really have a perfect one :wink: ..ha ha!!

It's true... "someone who loves you for how you are is important"... totally agree. But, somehow, it is about preference...girl might do it to make her bf happy.. dont you think?

AN ex-gf of mine wants implants because she is very flat. I mean more then a man who works out even a little bit and is soooo slef conscienous about it. Even with others givne her encouragement her desire really is to get them. The few girls I've known who have had them did it for themselves since they were single at the time and not sex workers of anytype. The one I knew who was a stripper her in america was single when she got hers done also and was for same reason even though she made more money with her breast before because it added the asian schoolgirl fantasy type of stuff she said. lol Oddly enough we became friends in college in a class together .... was almost like meeting issan bar girl at a vet's office because her water buffalo was sick since you always here it but never it. lol

AN ex-gf of mine wants implants because she is very flat. I mean more then a man who works out even a little bit and is soooo slef conscienous about it. Even with others givne her encouragement her desire really is to get them. The few girls I've known who have had them did it for themselves since they were single at the time and not sex workers of anytype. The one I knew who was a stripper her in america was single when she got hers done also and was for same reason even though she made more money with her breast before because it added the asian schoolgirl fantasy type of stuff she said. lol Oddly enough we became friends in college in a class together .... was almost like meeting issan bar girl at a vet's office because her water buffalo was sick since you always here it but never it. lol

i know we shouldn't laugh at the mentally challenged . . . . but just what the f**k was that all about !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Triple A I hope you realise that I was kidding!!! sarcasm!!

You always seem to hear guys saying they prefer real ones over fake And yet many girls still get them. Could it be that the girls get them for there own reasons other then making a guy happy.

One gf of mine had fake boobs they were great but then she paid a lot for them from a very good surgery in london. She had them before I met her. And another gf got them while I was with her I tried to convince her otherwise but her older sister pressured her to get them. They were nice but no way near as nice as the first fakeys.

So I agree that quality is more important then quality.

Also some natural boobs are terrible. I don't wanna be too crude here but when there flapping around like dumbo ears...that aint right.

But all of this is immaterial because us guys are not worried what our girls look like :roll:

For me my main concern is not the fake nice they are ok when done right. Its the emotional baggage the said girl may have.

Ammm...uk_soldier.. i need more time to get what sarcasm is... maybe i am too serious :?

nice to hear that you guys ain't worried how your girls looklike... kind of girl's relief ... Yet, most girls want to have the better look.. passion of beauty always drives the market... that's why the beauty industry is growing sharply.

One question, may be it's out of track... but why many girls complain about their small boobs (flat boobs) what's wrong with you girls?

Nothing wrong with them, i think.... because they concern about shape and compare themselves to others (mostly to superstar or model).... so they are lacking of self-confidence.... (they think that) they need "the magical stuff" to create new looks...

That links to Maslow's hierarchy of needs; Esteem needs or maybe Love/Belonging/Social needs.

One question, may be it's out of track... but why many girls complain about their small boobs (flat boobs) what's wrong with you girls?

Hmmmm Not sure...Most of the girls that I know complain about having big boobs... 1. Difficult to find a good not so expensive underwear 2. they are too heavy.

That links to Maslow's hierarchy of needs; Esteem needs or maybe Love/Belonging/Social needs.

Leave it to a lovely beautiful mind of a Thai girl to insert BIG **** iou nto Maslows Hierarchy of needs.

you made my day, babe. i love tf. f*cking brilliant

LOL. :lol: