All English Final

dannyboy

Manchester police have just announced, due to the trouble last night with Rangers fans, the giant TV screens planned in Manchester city centre for the Champions' League Final will be scrapped.

Man U fans who haven't got a ticket who planned to go to Manchester city centre to watch the game are going crazy, already calling in to various radio stations in the UK.

Your boys did you proud Stevie..... :(

Here is the quality rag The Sun's story on the violence.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1166626.ece

Some good photo's! Check out the sideshow...

i'ts probably for the best. some ManUre fan would probably throw a Manolo Blahnik at the screen if things didn't go their way anyway.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester police have just announced, due to the trouble last night with Rangers fans, the giant TV screens planned in Manchester city centre for the Champions' League Final will be scrapped.

Man U fans who haven't got a ticket who planned to go to Manchester city centre to watch the game are going crazy, already calling in to various radio stations in the UK.

MY boys??

They were all fuckin neds not Rangers supporters.....With the game just 3 hours down the road and being a euro final, it was always going to attract the f*ckwits of the world. A fkn disgrace !!

MY boys??

They were all fuckin neds not Rangers supporters.....With the game just 3 hours down the road and being a euro final, it was always going to attract the f*ckwits of the world. A fkn disgrace !!

sorry i thought fuckwit and rangers supporter was same thing...

:twisted:

all english final? van der sar , cech , maluda , giggs etc...... :lol::lol::lol::lol: the new english people?

The last time I looked Manchester United was in the north of England and Chelsea in the south......

( and Giggs played for England schoolboys against Germany in 1989 but he was known as Ryan Wilson then )

MANCHESTER UTD.......................................CHELSEA

TEVEZ 1..................................................BALLACK 1

CARRICK 1................................................BELLETI 1

RONALDO X...............................................LAMPARD 1

HARGREAVES 1...........................................A. COLE 1

NANI 1.....................................................TERRY X

SUDDEN DEATH

ANDERSON 1.................................................KALOU 1

GIGGS 1.................................................ANELKA X

Manchester United win the Champions league with a win in sudden-death penalty shoot-out!

C.Ronaldo (plz don't write simply ronaldo, you make it mistaken with il magnifico.. which is a true living legend) probably has an illegal touch of the ball with all this gel in his hair :roll:

il magnifico and his 3 tranny hookers

il FATnifico

how can we mix-up the two Ronaldos?

One plays for AC MILAN, looks like Shrek and is a fat she-male fancier with dodgey knees and the other is a 42 goal in one season, gay pin-up show pony who plays for MAN UTD and was involved in the game. Obviously.

Only an imbecile can mix these two up.....

all english final? van der sar , cech , maluda , giggs etc...... :lol::lol::lol::lol: the new english people?

The last time I looked Manchester United was in the north of England and Chelsea in the south......

( and Giggs played for England schoolboys against Germany in 1989 but he was known as Ryan Wilson then )

and ManUre and Chelski r owned by which English billionaires ???

and ManUre and Chelski r owned by which English billionaires ???

They can be owned by Martians, still doesn't deter from the fact that the play in the ENGLISH Premier league, are registered with the ENGLISH Football Associaction and their stadiums are in ENGLAND.

A bit of a no-brainer really... :D

I won't say this often but I'm very happy for Fergie... He has cemented his place with the Great British Managers of all-time......

BoB Paisley Brian Clough Alex Ferguson Bill Shankly Jock Stein.

Well done Fergie, a true great...