Love me, love my fat rolls....

AAAum

How do you tell your gf/ bf/ wife/ husband...it?s time to lose weight?

or you dont tell? or you dont care? or...

just say, eat more ME and less food :)

should nt this thread be renamed: love me, love my early death??

:D

hahaha good one ghee!! i would use your statement one day !! perhaps say it five time a day !! :twisted:

yes indeed, and the USA is importing his unhealthy life style thx to all fast food chains, so soon the Thai can thank the US food industry for all their cancers and obesitas!

I used to think like that...and then I visited Sweden. They frigging love their MacD and if that wasn't bad enough I challenge you to find me some obese Swedes in Stockholm. I tried...I really did, and failed...it just ain't fair. :evil:

:lol:

yes indeed, and the USA is importing his unhealthy life style thx to all fast food chains, so soon the Thai can thank the US food industry for all their cancers and obesitas!

I used to think like that...and then I visited Sweden. They frigging love their MacD and if that wasn't bad enough I challenge you to find me some obese Swedes in Stockholm. I tried...I really did, and failed...it just ain't fair. :evil:

The US has been at the fast food game longer but another factor HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP is responsible for alot of the weight gain. An estimated 20 lbs per person since the 70s this is on top of the eat as much as you can lifestyle of the US. Eating isn't just about survival anymore but a passtime. HFCS is in everything and it is some weird stuff whose main purpose is to convert corn into cash and its spreading around the world :twisted:

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=high+fructose+corn+syrup&btnG=Google+Search

i've found it fairly easy to find obese thais, at least in bangkok. find 'em in mcdonald's .

Eagle, there's a less fancy way to say what high fructose corn syrup is about: SUGAR.

i've found it fairly easy to find obese thais, at least in bangkok. find 'em in mcdonald's .

Eagle, there's a less fancy way to say what high fructose corn syrup is about: SUGAR.

Its about corn and geting money from the Huge corn Industry thats been created.

well it's also about calling it something other than "sugar" so consumers don't worry their chubby little heads about gaining weight.

well it's also about calling it something other than "sugar" so consumers don't worry their chubby little heads about gaining weight.

I'm sure that was factored into the scam when the soybean became popular and offset the corn market. Yes its sweet but its manmade from a complicated 3 step chemical process ,not just concentrated like sugar. and from what I've read even more toxic. Of course the good old FDA would disagree , but then they say aspartame is ok . FYI Rumsfeld was called in to head the company where the scientist approved aspartame just as he was usedin helping get Irag invaded. He is a get it done guy :shock:

Found information (which I think it?s interesting) It?s percentage of population (age 15+) with BMI more than 30.

fatcountrychart.gif

(BMI is Body mass index. Formula : weight (kg)/height2 (m2))

Category / BMI range

Starvation / Less then 14.9

Underweight /15-18.4

Normal / 18.5 -22.9

Overweight / 23-27.5

Obese / 27.6 to 40

Morbidly Obese / greater then 40

Thailand didn?t make it to the list, congratulations.

Btw (just in case you don?t know), BMI is different from Body fat percentage that I mentioned before. Here is how to calculate your body fat http://www.csgnetwork.com/bodyfatcalc.html (please note, it?s estimation. IMO the best way to check your body fat percentage is by a body fat scale)

cause here is somethin the USA is #1 in, other than starting wars they cain't finish.

and i didn't realize there were so many fat Mexicans. maybe the stats are skewed because they're sneakin North across the border into US MacD PizzaHut and KFC.

the MickeyD/skinnySwede conundrum might be explained by Sweden bein a really cold place, where foods rich in fat and whaleblubber are appropriate.

• 3 years later...