What are you doing right now!!!

Tookkae

feeling good.

might go see S Trek tonight

Trekkys rule

and im thinking i want some KFC mash potatoes? why the craving im not sure. And does anyone know what it means when my fuckin esophagus is burning every night and day? I thought it was just acid indigestion but it has gotten alot worse and today its unbearable?

If i go to a docter what will they do? Stick a camera down my throat? It just started this year, and it seems to go away for a few hrs if i drink milk or eat those Acil tablets

Is that cancer? Or what any suggestions?

feeling good.

Trekkys rule

and im thinking i want some KFC mash potatoes? why the craving im not sure. And does anyone know what it means when my f*ckin esophagus is burning every night and day? I thought it was just acid indigestion but it has gotten alot worse and today its unbearable?

If i go to a docter what will they do? Stick a camera down my throat? It just started this year, and it seems to go away for a few hrs if i drink milk or eat those Acil tablets

Might have something to do with your diet...

:roll: :roll:

Try seeing what makes it worse and what makes it bearable. Take some antacil if its not bearable. Cut down on spicy food and alcohol.

feeling good.

Trekkys rule

and im thinking i want some KFC mash potatoes? why the craving im not sure. And does anyone know what it means when my f*ckin esophagus is burning every night and day? I thought it was just acid indigestion but it has gotten alot worse and today its unbearable?

Might have something to do with your diet...

:roll: :roll:

Try seeing what makes it worse and what makes it bearable. Take some antacil if its not bearable. Cut down on spicy food and alcohol.

yea i though it was spicey food, i only eat mexican spicey food in usa. and now after a year and a half here i can finally eat thai spicey so i think i overdosed with it.

Antacil is my only way i can sleep at night

and that sux because now its everynight

but Antacil taste like chalk and it makes my pi$$ smell like ten bahts

could that b cancer? or just like a weird reaction to spicey? I havent eaten spicey in a month now maybe more. And I only drink once every two weeks lately (but i did go on a twice a week whiskey binge for a few months last year)

i duno but it sux as i type now im hating it feels like something burning but waaaaaaaaaaay deep inside just below my neck

no homo

lolz

anyone kno a good docter or have the same problem and got good advice?