• 5) Honey, pick up.
    • 6) OK?
    • 7) Can't Take My Eyes Of You
    • 8) Khmer Inheritance

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive voted for #8 but i would like to know if the person who created and took #7 got their idea from this pic?

Broken%20Egg.JPG

I noticed this the other day in Elegant''s gallery. I don't know which one was there first though...the chicken or the egg. :wink:

Chicken :roll:

Ive voted for #8 but i would like to know if the person who created and took #7 got their idea from this pic?

Broken%20Egg.JPG

I noticed this the other day in Elegant''s gallery. I don't know which one was there first though...the chicken or the egg. :wink:

Chicken :roll:

Are you absolutely, totally sure of this? :wink:

:study:

Went for 8 as it conveys a sense of hurt on many levels, stark, ammo & limb loss, and subtle - B & W pic and economic depravation juxstaposed against seemingly wealthy visitors.

The pic feels quite observational as if the viewer glances briefly while passing by.

Took the words from my mouth :?

Thought 7 was speggtacular haha........ wish I went for 3 tho I like the pretty colours :) the rest were a bit dull.

Went for 8 as it conveys a sense of hurt on many levels, stark, ammo & limb loss, and subtle - B & W pic and economic depravation juxstaposed against seemingly wealthy visitors.

The pic feels quite observational as if the viewer glances briefly while passing by.

Thought 7 was speggtacular haha........ wish I went for 3 tho I like the pretty colours :) the rest were a bit dull.

er! number 3 is black and white!

tssskkkk ..... use some imagination !!!!!!!!!

Entry 4 is hella depressing, but has great composition, contrast, tone and feeling.

I like the boxer but would have cropped it differently.

The picture of Cambodia is way cool, but being that I've lived in Camboland for 4 years I would refrain from voting for it. I like the B/ W stuff, but I've seen so many pictures of people with missing limbs it bums my fry.

Lots of cool stuff; I also like the macro shots.

Still, I stick with # 4.

er! number 3 is black and white!

Oops meant number 2... must be my accent :oops:

The winner of March's TF Photo Competition on the topic of "Hurt" is: "Can't Take My Eyes Of You" by IsSey.

Many Congratulations! :D

The topic for April's Photo Competition as chosen by IsSey is:

"Fake". 8)

A seperate topic regarding April's competition will be posted shortly.

The snappers behind March's entries were:

"Northern mood" - Iain_D

"It doesn't hurt much." - Pandorea

"sometimes eye cry" - 2unique

"Alone" - Beej

"Honey, pick up." - SweetieBabie

"OK?" - clemenf

"Can't Take My Eyes Of You" - IsSey

"Khmer Inheritance" - Hobbes

Many Thanks to all those that participated in the competition as well as to those that voted for their favourite picture.

I made the album on Photobucket now public and it can be found here.

Looking forward to all your phony fabricated 'Fake' pictures now.

8)

Issey .... i'm gonna kick ur f**king a*s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fake !!!!! what the f**k is that all about ????

No doubt when shes managed to fly first class to NY-Paris-Milano-London drank the world dry of vintage Dom, stayed in all of the penthouses in the world and fought a legal battle to save the world at the same time as designing the new Sydney Opera house, you might just get a photo of her?!?!

:wink: