TF dating

Geee

Ok I hear a lot different explanations about what dating means for you:

let us establish a definition of a TF date.

We all know what happens on TF sometimes, guys and girls looking for a quick shag, but in order to organize the next speed dating event, I want to make it clear for all:

a TF date is not a quick shag, it has nothing to do with sex, it is a social exercise.

Any serious comment is more than welcome.

Ohh girls, if you bring a third person to a date, it is not a valid date for me :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know what happens on TF sometimes, guys and girls looking for a quick shag, but in order to organize the next speed dating event, I want to make it clear for all:

a TF date is not a quick shag, it has nothing to do with sex, it is a social exercise.

Ohh girls, if you bring a third person to a date, it is not a valid date for me :D

I like the idea of TF speed dating. Within 7-8 minutes you pretty much know where the date is heading, and you don't have to waste your time or the other person's time with formalities.

And guys don't have to buy 10 dinners and 10 ice creams to figure it all out!

sorry to say dude....but a TF dating is just low and desparet

guys who resort to crap like that should get a life and there ass`s out of a comp chair go find themselfs a real date with a real girl

guys who resort to crap like that should get a life and there a*s`s out of a comp chair go find themselfs a real date with a real girl

Duck and cover! Iain, send over some popcorn, 2 days supply, thanks!

guys who resort to crap like that should get a life and there a*s`s out of a comp chair go find themselfs a real date with a real girl

Duck and cover! Iain, send over some popcorn, 2 days supply, thanks!

sure 2 days will be enough?

my psychic powers predict a sudden 'flame the newbie' onslaught...

mind you, we have a saying in Scotland; 'glaikit bastart', and I think that may well apply here...

:lol:

+ 1 .... :thumbleft:

+ 1 .... :thumbleft:

mate, that did NOT include paying for it!!! :lol:

lol

Where to begin?

'dude'?

'desparet'?

'there ass's? (Who knows what the apostrophe is for?)

'themselfs'? (thems elfs, them are...)

'comp chair' (company chair?)

The cheesy Rick Astley photos?

The boyband poses?

The first post attack?

The desperately (see? that's how you spell it) sincere message to all girls?

What are you on here for? If not to meet girls, then what?

Some people need to get themselves (see? that's how you spell it) out of their (see? that's how you spell it) Autralian chairs and meet Thai girls for real.

Looks like Maidai and Marco found a new best friend...

lol

Where to begin?

'dude'?

'desparet'?

'there a*s's? (Who knows what the apostrophe is for?)

'themselfs'? (thems elfs, them are...)

'comp chair' (company chair?)

The cheesy Rick Astley photos?

The boyband poses?

The first post attack?

The desperately (see? that's how you spell it) sincere message to all girls?

What are you on here for? If not to meet girls, then what?

Some people need to get themselves (see? that's how you spell it) out of their (see? that's how you spell it) Autralian chairs and meet Thai girls for real.

Looks like Maidai and Marco found a new best friend...

Dave...please don't be so quick to judge. Remember; he IS Australian.

:wink: