This is Thailandfriends...

toma

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone of you want to read one more Israel, Palestine or US an A thread @

Thailandfriends anymore?

It's kinda boring to read everyday a dozen different threads with almost the same copy/paste quotes.

here's a novel idea:

DON'T READ THEM!!!

Did I miss it in the rules where it was made mandatory to read and/or reply to all threads?

Must be something about that German blood. From burning books to scorching threads. And damn, everytime I start thinking that you are a decent bloke, you want to start censoring people and ****.

**** me runnin'...

Do you really need to start a thread for each of your copy/paste qoutes?

If you had you own opinion it would be absolut okay, but most of your posts are quotes or hate speech.

And your informations about the middle east... consolidated half knowledge.. there's only black or white in your understanding of politics.

Have a nice day.. I've to burn books and hunt jews.

Thailandfriends anymore?

It's kinda boring to read everyday a dozen different threads with almost the same copy/paste quotes.

I agree with you toma, What happen to all the Thailand topics?

Wouldnt topics on Thailand be more interesting? hint hint name of website,

We need more issues about Thailand

If you had you own opinion it would be absolut okay, but most of your posts are quotes or hate speech.

And your informations about the middle east... consolidated half knowledge.. there's only black or white in your understanding of politics.

You're full of it.

Dude, just don't read it.

My two posts on Pak and Israel were not hate speech nor were they copy and paste. And they were pretty pleasant conversations.

If you have this great desire to force your opinions on everyone and quell all dissent, start your own bloody 4th Reich.

Have fun burning books. Be careful with those Jews, though. They fight back these days.

You're full of it.

My two posts on Pak and Israel were not hate speech nor were they copy and paste. And they were pretty pleasant conversations.

If you have this great desire to force your opinions on everyone and quell all dissent, start your own bloody 4th Reich.

Have fun burning books. Be careful with those Jews, though. They fight back these days.

i just think more topics on Thailand would be better. Dont really care about Jews, Nazi's or what other random topic that has nothing to do with Thailand.

You're full of it.

ITs ******* boring....... hes got a good point.

There's a button down there on the left.

"New Topic"

Push it. Type a subject of your choice and nurture it to your hearts desire...

It's not all that difficult.

Its called spam dude. ur spamming the forum with nonsense topics,

if you can relate jew's with Thai ppl then you may have a case. what the heck does pakistan Jews Nazi's and anything else you post has anything to do with Thai ppl or Thailand.

we are Thailand friends, its ok to have one or two topics every now and then, but your simply spamming

I think I agree, with both parties I am tiered of JD's political rhetoric at the same time there are no alternatives.

Whose up again for asian vs farang whose is bigger?

American vs Canadian who is fatter? - a photo-journal

Thai girl vs filipono girls? ROLF

But seriously... I think we are out of topics!

It's called posting a topic that has to do with the forum title.

The title of the Forum in which I posted is......

wait for it

no wait for it

I bet you can't guess

"Politics and Social Issues"

It is relevant to Thai society as it affects attitudes in a Thai minority down south. Now I know that many of the folks at TF are so concerned with getting drunk so that they can get up the nerve to get their little dipsticks wet that they can't remember what day is what, but, there is a bit of a problem down south with a Muslim minority.

Islam is a global religion.

There is at least one member here who has a family in harm's way down south.

But that's not why I post it. I'm simply interested in history and current political events in the Middle East.

Spamming my ass.

Vote with your mouse pointer. If you don't want to talk about it, don't click the link and don't hit reply. It's the quickest and truest way to voice your concern or lack thereof concerning any subject. The subject that you abhor will simply fall to the bottom and disappear into thread hell.

It's really not that difficult a concept.

Or you can ***** and moan like little girls about everything that displeases you.

Thailandfriends anymore?

while he might be a tad over the top in his number of forums .... but if u don't like it don't read it !!

if u don't agree with what he's saying post ur opinion !!

and if U all want some more interesting topics ..... FFS post some !!!

and although we may be all "friends of Thailand" i'm sure most of us have interests outside of here !!

although in fairness there has been a semblance of overkill this last few days !!

You deleted it b*tch but that don't change a thing...

csm.gif

yes I deleted as I realised it might be straying rather close to yellow card teritory despite the accuracy of the contents. Are you the posting/deleting police or something?

Well obviously not sunshine, im not a mod. Simply stating my opinion, okay with you?

Thailandfriends anymore?

Then take a walk and come back, if you see the same topics, same people, same copy & past quotes then take another walk...a longer walk this time. Beer is also an option :lol:

I think I agree, with both parties I am tiered of JD's political rhetoric at the same time there are no alternatives.

Whose up again for asian vs farang whose is bigger?

American vs Canadian who is fatter? - a photo-journal

Thai girl vs filipono girls? ROLF

But seriously... I think we are out of topics!

When that happens, tfers start recycling topics :wink: