Funny Vids and Pics

Admin_2

EB can't put one pass you bro you must have been googling like crazy on that one...LOL

ya right it isn't real...

but...wait a minute...here's some more...are these real????

American Football Pick me...

Btw..Which one did you Pick... :)

No need to Google... I watched it twice, noticed the problem and then watched those frames a couple more times.

Football ones - all fake. The company can afford a prime time ad on TV, but still uses a piece-of-crap, handheld, shaky camera? Nope - just to hide the edits.

No need to Google... I watched it twice, noticed the problem and then watched those frames a couple more times.

Football ones - all fake. The company can afford a prime time ad on TV, but still uses a piece-of-crap, handheld, shaky camera? Nope - just to hide the edits.

The football ones are real...

they must have done a lotta takes but there real alright...

The football ones are real...

they must have done a lotta takes but there real alright...

Call me a cynic, but I can't see a valuable football player being allowed to jump through a car or punch through a wall.

As far as the others are concerned, IMO the quality of the video is poor and jerky to hide edits. Lots of times, the 'important' action is missed when out of shot. And when the balls fly long distances, they disappear.

They could have used HD cameras on tripods, but they used handheld? As you say they must have done a lot of takes - I would imagine hundreds to get those results - so who was holding the camera all those hundreds of takes? Why not use a good camera and a tripod? And why only one angle? Surely if you were filming something amazing, you'd have three or four angles to get the best one?

And why would the company go to all those hundreds of expensive hours of filming for their adverts instead of using cheap CGI? And how many days can NFL players take off to make these adverts?

There are just too many bullshit points for them to be real.

Call me a cynic, but I can't see a valuable football player being allowed to jump through a car or punch through a wall.

As far as the others are concerned, IMO the quality of the video is poor and jerky to hide edits. Lots of times, the 'important' action is missed when out of shot. And when the balls fly long distances, they disappear.

They could have used HD cameras on tripods, but they used handheld? As you say they must have done a lot of takes - I would imagine hundreds to get those results - so who was holding the camera all those hundreds of takes? Why not use a good camera and a tripod? And why only one angle? Surely if you were filming something amazing, you'd have three or four angles to get the best one?

And why would the company go to all those hundreds of expensive hours of filming for their adverts instead of using cheap CGI? And how many days can NFL players take off to make these adverts?

There are just too many bullshit points for them to be real.

No EB you make some great points...and lighten up BTW...geeze..LOL

Chad Johnson of the Cincinnati Bengals does extra activity after the season all the time. Last month he went rodeo bull riding so it's not that unusual for these football players to do dangerous after season activities. I know what you might say bull riding and jumping through a car windows are not the same thing but they are both dangerous wouldn't you agree?

No I don't think you are a cynic. I think you use your noggit to make rational intelligent decisions. But, wouldn't it be the exact opposite? If these companies have all this high CGI technology wouldn't they use it to make these stunts look more flawless.

These athletes are very accurate at what they do thats why they get paid millions of dollars a year because of their Supermanish skills. Ozzie Smith ex baseball shortstop could do a front flip without taking any extra steps. I mean literally flip in one spot. Bo Jackson actually walked on an outfield wall sideways and caught a baseball. I know this has nothing to do with this video but just points I am making of how skilled these guys actually are. I could mention the vertical leap capabilities of some of these players, but I want to keep this reply short.

I have another vid of college quarterback player doing the same thing. I would venture out to say that a good reason why pro quarterbacks miss there receiver at times. Well, it may have a lot to do with a 250 pound 6'3 linebacker about ready to crush them..LOL

IMO it looks legit to me. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't put it pass being CGI enhanced, but these guys are more Supermanish than you may believe and can do some crazy unbelievable things with their bodies and reflexes..

Nevertheless you have to admit this shiat is very entertaining isn't it..

Hey bodai I used spell check this time bro...LOL

No EB you make some great points...and lighten up BTW...geeze..LOL

Chad Johnson of the Cincinnati Bengals does extra activity after the season all the time. Last month he went rodeo bull riding so it's not that unusual for these football players to do dangerous after season activities. I know what you might say bull riding and jumping through a car windows are not the same thing but they are both dangerous wouldn't you agree?

No I don't think you are a cynic. I think you use your noggit to make rational intelligent decisions. But, wouldn't it be the exact opposite? If these companies have all this high CGI technology wouldn't they use it to make these stunts look more flawless.

These athletes are very accurate at what they do thats why they get paid millions of dollars a year because of their Supermanish skills. Ozzie Smith ex baseball shortstop could do a front flip without taking any extra steps. I mean literally flip in one spot. Bo Jackson actually walked on an outfield wall sideways and caught a baseball. I know this has nothing to do with this video but just points I am making of how skilled these guys actually are. I could mention the vertical leap capabilities of some of these players, but I want to keep this reply short.

I have another vid of college quarterback player doing the same thing. I would venture out to say that a good reason why pro quarterbacks miss there receiver at times. Well, it may have a lot to do with a 250 pound 6'3 linebacker about ready to crush them..LOL

IMO it looks legit to me. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't put it pass being CGI enhanced, but these guys are more Supermanish than you may believe and can do some crazy unbelievable things with their bodies and reflexes..

Nevertheless you have to admit this shiat is very entertaining isn't it..

Hey bodai I used spell check this time bro...LOL

Congrats on finding the spell checker...

1 'jeeze' not 'geeze'

2 'a car window' not 'a car windows'

3 'noggin' not 'noggit' (but I prefer your word)

4 'that's' not 'thats'

5 'Supermannish' not 'Supermanish'

6 'actually' not 'literally'

7 'their' not 'there receiver'

8 'past' not 'pass'

9 '****' not 'shiat'

10 'Biddy' not 'bodai'

;-)

But apart from that, I still don't think any company would spend that kind of money making these ads and I don't believe these athletes can do the stuff portrayed.

The reason for the shaky camera etc is to give the feeling of spontaneity. However, the feeling of spontaneity is lost because all the athletes use the same words... Therefore, they would have to say the lead-in, try the stunt, get it wrong and then do it again a couple of hundred times (including the intro words).

You see each video hints that the athlete performed the stunt on the first try... which we agree is virtually impossible. So they would need to start again from the beginning every single time.

They are great adverts and very creative... but fake.

(There were a similar bunch of ads for European footballers doing stunts, and they were fakes too)

Originally Posted by English_Bob Congrats on finding the spell checker...

1 'jeeze' not 'geeze' - and no way would I call you a geezer would I? :)

2 'a car window' not 'a car windows' - True, but even after that mispelling you still got the point i'm sure..Noah Webster would be very mad @ me and must be turning over in his grave right now.LOL

3 'noggin' not 'noggit' (but I prefer your word) -thanks BTW :)

4 'that's' not 'thats'-your right sorry I forgot the apostrophe as in'that is'

5 'Supermannish' not 'Supermanish'-I kinda like the way that looks as spelled as Supermanish instead of 2 n's....lol

6 'actually' not 'literally' - OK I admit that was not Elizabethan grammar - I think you got the point though.

7 'their' not 'there receiver' - yepp definitely..

8 'past' not 'pass' - definitely a typo on my part.

9 '****' not 'shiat' -Isn't that a Brit word? A Brit I used to hang out with used to use it all the time. He also used the word bullocks a lot too, very cool guy we used to make fun of each other how we talked all the time. Like shagging a girl or mate opposed to bro shiat like that..

10 'Biddy' not 'bodai' -I will call him by his pet name sorry I didn't know that he had one.. Sorry about that Biddy. :) but Biddy is right though I always forget that spell check is there and I do tend not to use it..

I know, I know, you Brits say po' tat' toe not potato, toe' mat' toe not tomato.. Us Yanks call it a tire not a tyre.. It's all good though. It's about communication as long as you get it. My points that is.

being around sports and athletes while back in my college days makes me aware that these guys are very skilled and are capable of doing this stuff. When you see it sometimes your eyes and brain do not register of what you just saw. You say to yourself did I just see that? That's only human though. The brain works in a left and right fashion.

Oh yeah here's some

of Bo Jackson walking up an outfield wall.

But fair enough though. I did ask you did you believe if the 'pick me' thing was real or not and you made some great points. You don't have to believe it or not. This isn't Ripleys :) just forum entertainment.

Later Bro or mate..btw that spell checker bit was clever and funny as hell ;) I got a real laugh out of it..

....that damn Daniel i'm not looking @ my spell check right now...LOL Kunny you are also funny as hell as always..

Hey that EB-biddy-Kiwi Karma dude could be a rapper. He be straight out of da hood from New Zealand I think :)

I'm not sure how many takes..but pretty impressive