TF Fantasy Football 2009/10

Stramash

Dear Lord of the Geek fest known as Fantasy Football, it has been a long and tough season, of which I drastically fell from grace around the time marriage was bestowed upon me.

Now though lord I am back to watching full weekends of thy mighty sport on thy shittest UBC, my powers are coming back to me.

But I ask thou to grant me one wish, those 24 points that I need to beat that c*nt Zeus.

ZBH has had a cracking second half of season. I've not even looked at it for a month, but am now determined to beat that c*nt LG!!

:lol:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost end of the season! I don't think I can beat anymore guys! hahaha.....Currently at #24, not bad for myself joining the league 6 weeks late....next time, I will start from the begining! ^_^

Andie you have kicked arse with you performance in your first season! I think you have jumped above 4-5 guys who all started the first week. Well done! :cheers:

Dear Lord of the Geek fest known as Fantasy Football, it has been a long and tough season, of which I drastically fell from grace around the time marriage was bestowed upon me.

Now though lord I am back to watching full weekends of thy mighty sport on thy shittest UBC, my powers are coming back to me.

But I ask thou to grant me one wish, those 24 points that I need to beat that c*nt Zeus.

ZBH has had a cracking second half of season. I've not even looked at it for a month, but am now determined to beat that c*nt LG!! :lol:

I have been very surprised that you have been dropping down the table faster than the nickers of a glaikit lass in Calton! :lol:

Almost end of the season! I don't think I can beat anymore guys! hahaha.....Currently at #24, not bad for myself joining the league 6 weeks late....next time, I will start from the begining! ^_^

Andie you have kicked arse with you performance in your first season! I think you have jumped above 4-5 guys who all started the first week. Well done! :cheers:

Thank you! No. 24 for me....not too bad :D Next year, I'll do better!