Republican Retards...

Stramash

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe its just not free.

Whats stopping the US from having free health care for ever citizen?

it's simple....

hospitals and pharma companies charge as much as they want

insurance companies are happy to cover the high prices so they can charge more too

everybody wins (except their customers)

and now that the healthcare, pharma and insurance industries make such a "killing", they can tell the government what to do.

Good luck Mr Obama, I don't envy you your job.

I can't believe its just not free.

Whats stopping the US from having free health care for ever citizen?

it's simple....

hospitals and pharma companies charge as much as they want

insurance companies are happy to cover the high prices so they can charge more too

everybody wins (except their customers)

and now that the healthcare, pharma and insurance industries make such a "killing", they can tell the government what to do.

Good luck Mr Obama, I don't envy you your job.

too many ppl making too much f**king money from it .... and it's just too f**king bad if some working class (and middle class) can't afford to pay for health insurance !!!

as a whinging lefty liberal i believe in this day and age EVERYBODY should be entitled to free education up to 16/18 and free medical care. we can spend f**king billions (if not trillions) on weapons to kill ppl ... why not spend a fraction of that on educating them and helping to keep them healthy. we sure do have some f**ked up sense of priorities at times !!

Mustardeggs, if you were politically as left as they, they'd love ya.

What would make me politiclly left?

That I was supporting left wing policies back in germany? That I was active in the left alternative scene in germany and that I lived almost all my teenage years in an very alternative dirstrict in my city and basiclly all the people I was affiliated with had left, anti racist and anti facsist ideas?

That I was attending antifacsim and far left rallys and was fighting nazis anywhere I could?

That I was protesting the iraq war and was a completey enemy of bush?

Iam not entirely sure but it seems to me reflecting on my own past that If I were to put in any stigma it would " left " .

n the other hand, if you call them names, you should be banned. It's called tolerance in their world. Also, anything that Obama does is good. He's their hero. Even the guy you quote above. He'll state that he's not this or that. But he always complains about the right and defends the left. He says it so it must be true. Hell, one guy will even make up lies about you and post it over and over again to get his jollies.

:D

And if you have a gf on here, apparently she'll be looked down upon and pitied because of her association with you. I got that in a groovy email from a person whom I will not name. lol

I think the people who look down on others like that and do something you just mentioned are the people we need to pity the most. I feel sorry for them but my beliefs dont allow me to look down upon them.

I really coudlnt care less, if I did would I post like I do? :lol:

That I was supporting left wing policies back in germany? That I was active in the left alternative scene in germany and that I lived almost all my teenage years in an very alternative dirstrict in my city and basiclly all the people I was affiliated with had left, anti racist and anti facsist ideas?

That I was attending antifacsim and far left rallys and was fighting nazis anywhere I could?

Iam not entirely sure but it seems to me reflecting on my own past that If I were to put in any stigma it would " left " .

n the other hand, if you call them names, you should be banned. It's called tolerance in their world. Also, anything that Obama does is good. He's their hero. Even the guy you quote above. He'll state that he's not this or that. But he always complains about the right and defends the left. He says it so it must be true. Hell, one guy will even make up lies about you and post it over and over again to get his jollies.

It's not really what you are but the perception that they create of you in their minds.

You haven't gracefully agreed with their every thought. Therefore, you are not "left" enough. lol

It's not really what you are but the perception that they create of you in their minds.

You haven't gracefully agreed with their every thought. Therefore, you are not "left" enough. lol

and off course those perceptions wouldn't have at all been formed by the two of U making a right pair of **** out of urselves with ur early posts now would they ????

Ohh, here is one that makes one feel all warm and fuzzy...

:twisted:

now now .... don't start picking on the retards .... can u not go and find an east european country to invade or something !!! :twisted: :twisted:

F*ck East Europe! They've got winters you need to inject yourself with Vodka to just keep the blood liquid. :shock:

Next time we'll pick some easy targets in warmer climates with oil to spare like Iraq. Vietnam looks very pretty too...oh, hang on a moment... :? :winky:

Ohh, here is one that makes one feel all warm and fuzzy...

:twisted:

now now .... don't start picking on the retards .... can u not go and find an east european country to invade or something !!! :twisted: :twisted:

F*ck East Europe! They've got winters you need to inject yourself with Vodka to just keep the blood liquid. :shock:

Next time we'll pick some easy targets in warmer climates with oil to spare like Iraq. Vietnam looks very pretty too...oh, hang on a moment... :? :winky:

Invaders always waste so much time. Take over the Seychelle islands, its beautiful and plenty of room for the few who really benefit from it and it will be over in a matter of hours........

"can you prove it didn't happen?" ah. no. but resorting to that line of argument is the last refuge of the complete and total moron. just sayin'.

Okay, you say " ah no , I cant prove it aint true also " but you cant leave with that then you say BUT ...and go on how iam a moron because I ask you the same questions Iam beeing asked. Following your logic you are then a moron yourself also by your standards, hmm.... interesting.

whatever you're on about bears little resemblance to what i said. except the part about you saying a lot of things only a moron would say.

you have completely failed to follow my logic. this does not surprise me as you have demonstrated no grasp of the concept of logic.

Also I wonder ( not really ) why youre constantly calling me names and use nasty words in your clean and fact based argumentation.

is there a violin tiny enough to play the sad song for your horrible suffering?

probably not.

short version:

you talk complete horseshit. you make up stuff. dishonesty like that is far more damaging than a few "nasty words" (which you obviously already know, or you wouldn't be aware they're nasty). sorry but i don't owe liars anything. you've proven yourself a liar.

even shorter version:

what P'Marc said.

Hmm..something I dont understand

Why do Americans seperate themselves into two seperate groups..Liberals..or Republicans? And, be so adamant about it?

because Ah Merkins, on average, are stupider than most household appliances and doomed with leading H. sapiens' headlong charge toward extinction.

Its not just for politics, but everyday life.."I'm a republican"..or "I'm a liberal"..or "stop that bleeding heart liberal thinking"..or "stop that backwards republican thinking"

Can't we all just get along? 8)

history suggests a resounding NO.

"can you prove it didn't happen?" ah. no. but resorting to that line of argument is the last refuge of the complete and total moron. just sayin'.

Okay, you say " ah no , I cant prove it aint true also " but you cant leave with that then you say BUT ...and go on how iam a moron because I ask you the same questions Iam beeing asked. Following your logic you are then a moron yourself also by your standards, hmm.... interesting.

Also I wonder ( not really ) why youre constantly calling me names and use nasty words in your clean and fact based argumentation.

just sayin'.

drag as many cliches as you want from the vaults but, no.

if he were as far left as, say, beej, he's be foaming at the mouth about how 9/11 is an inside job. i was about ten billion times nicer to Mustard Eggs even though he makes **** up and lies out his puckery sphincter (but hey you can relate to that can't you) than i've ever been to any 9/11 conspiracy mong. and the careful observer (guess that leaves you out, although i suspect i lost you at "observer") will note that 9/11 conspiracy mongs are pretty much all... what was your term? libtards.

no pretty much name calling and personal attacks don't piss me off (thus beej and ciaran get a free pass) but making **** up and lying outright piss me off more than anything (thus i'm riding mustardeggs like a horse, and always have a foot up your lazy, hypocriical ass).

Since you are not, they will call you names. On the other hand, if you call them names, you should be banned. It's called tolerance in their world. Also, anything that Obama does is good. He's their hero. Even the guy you quote above.

i'll assume you are not talking about me here.

He'll state that he's not this or that. But he always complains about the right and defends the left. He says it so it must be true.

ooops. i assumed wrong.

you are a complete and total hypocrite, aren't you? you've claimed to not be an ideologue yet if any alleged neutral has turned out for one side and not the other on a knee-jerk, drink-the-koolaid basis that would be YOU. although in deference to your rank, sir, i salute you.

if you actually read my politics-oriented posts you'd see most of them are about procedure and methodology and i haven't supported anyone over-much. ringing endorsement for william f buckley jr (recently, although admittedly he's an arch-liberal) and i may at some point have mentioned that obama isn't dirt-stupid.

one question, sir. if i may ask.

you've shown once in a while that you could think if you wanted to. why don't you? do you use up all your brain cells at work or something?

Hell, one guy will even make up lies about you and post it over and over again to get his jollies.

to be fair in your little spat with that particular person it wasn't clear to the neutral observer which of you was full of ****, so most observers will write it off as a cat fight. but then i shouldn't talk about fair to you, because there's your side and the wrong side in your universe.

lol And if you have a gf on here, apparently she'll be looked down upon and pitied because of her association with you. I got that in a groovy email from a person whom I will not name. lol

if i had a girlfriend here, i'd avoid having a parade. if i meet people around town id' probably not mention that she has a profile on tf, even at a TF event.

just sayin'.

Hmm..something I dont understand

Why do Americans seperate themselves into two seperate groups..Liberals..or Republicans? And, be so adamant about it?

Its not just for politics, but everyday life.."I'm a republican"..or "I'm a liberal"..or "stop that bleeding heart liberal thinking"..or "stop that backwards republican thinking"

Can't we all just get along? 8)

I can't believe people can think so differently to have 2 parties. 2 completely different lines of thinking and both think they are right and often even god is on their side too. Kinda scary :twisted:

to be honest (and clear and not even sarcastic) i can't believe anyone ever thought political parties were a good idea.

i am with George Washington on this one, he despised the idea.

the notion that the complexity of the world can be divided into a struggle between two competing ideologies is absurd.