World Cup 2010.....

beej

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Dutch let themselves down badly tonight, they usually play attractive football..............I was happy that Spain won, they deserved it more on tonights performances.

I thought the referee was shocking at times, but was pleasantly surprised by his linesmen who made some good calls.

as for the TF World Cup Competition, I believe the word I am looking for is ................. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I think you've got me beat fair and square.... aghhhh.

Are you sure you want me to give the bottle to those goons?

Was a good competition, think we both made a few **** ups along the way, most of mine were in the early rounds but I honestly thought youd pip me at the post tonight.

I hate whisky or Id give them nothing, and I wont be in Thailand again for a few months anyway, so Im happy for you to drink it yourself if you can down it before they smell it and come running.........at least get some of it down your neck if you can.

Was a good competition, think we both made a few f*ck ups along the way, most of mine were in the early rounds but I honestly thought youd pip me at the post tonight.

I hate whisky or Id give them nothing, and I wont be in Thailand again for a few months anyway, so Im happy for you to drink it yourself if you can down it before they smell it and come running.........at least get some of it down your neck if you can.

Well I've not bought it yet... whats your tipple? Krug/Cristal/Gold doesn't count ; )

Was a good competition, think we both made a few f*ck ups along the way, most of mine were in the early rounds but I honestly thought youd pip me at the post tonight.

Well I've not bought it yet... whats your tipple? Krug/Cristal/Gold doesn't count ; )

f**king jameson or jack daniels !!!!!!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

and give it to me first not that f**king gannet stevie !!!!!

It was a World Cup competition and George is Scottish so its only right that just SCOTTISH people share the prize :lol:

It was a World Cup competition and George is Scottish so its only right that just SCOTTISH people share the prize :lol:

All you Celt bum bandits are the same..

• 4 weeks later...

Enrique Iglesias Waterskis Naked

A man of his word

August 5th, 2010

Last month, after a bit of back and forth, Enrique Iglesias VOWED to keep his promise and waterski off the coast of Miami, FL NAKED in order to make good on a bet he made during the 2010 World Cup. Iglesias promised to waterski naked if Spain ended up winning the World Cup … and they did

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2010/08/enrique-iglesias-waterskis-naked/

• 10 months later...