Farang in Thailand VS. Farang outside Thailand.

Chatty

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said I shouldn't hang out with farang in Thailand cuz most of them were not good. They just like to play around... Farang who are living abroad are better.

So what's your opinion.

Are these girls who say this any good themselves? Top shelf are they? They should look at themselves to see if they are really 'a great catch' before they start hurling judgements on anyone.

My friends are just normal Thai girls... not that kind of what you think.

but as I said somewhere here before... they never hang out with farang...

So they got perception from they have seen before... farang at Sukhumvit, and Khao Sarn...

If anyone chooses to see bad people, they can see them anywhere in any country or race. By simply turning ones attention to this it would appear they are everywhere. But also, by turning ones attention to see good people, one would see them everywhere too.

I just agree but I don't think I choose to see bad people, cuz they never show up their bad side at first.

Can't speak for all people but my general observations of the months ive been in asia is that the white people here are lowlifes who cant score in their country of origin. They get more attention than they are used to which turns ''some'' of them in wild animals :lol:

How about Thai women, Do they turn into wild animals when they go live abroad?

Imagine all the attention we would get. WOW.

Yes Neung

There are the farang on Kao San, most of them are tourists and do not live here.

And then there are the good farangs, those who live here :P

quite a number of ppl who live in thailand also go to Kao San !!and i've met many decent tourists coming here on holiday !!

and a number of farangs who live here r not all that good !! as i'm sure many thai girls have figured out for themselves already !!! :D:D

farangs (like all nationalities/races/ethnic groups) can be good or bad, depends on the individual rather than where they r located !!

They said I shouldn't hang out with farang in Thailand cuz most of them were not good. They just like to play around... Farang who are living abroad are better.

So what's your opinion.

Are these girls who say this any good themselves? Top shelf are they? They should look at themselves to see if they are really 'a great catch' before they start hurling judgements on anyone.

So they got perception from they have seen before... farang at Sukhumvit, and Khao Sarn...

If anyone chooses to see bad people, they can see them anywhere in any country or race. By simply turning ones attention to this it would appear they are everywhere. But also, by turning ones attention to see good people, one would see them everywhere too.

I just agree but I don't think I choose to see bad people, cuz they never show up their bad side at first.

It's actually very simple. Sadly, Thailand is seen as the number one country for cheap *****. So millions of losers from around the world come here every year to shag as many Thai girls as they can. There are also a few farangs who come here for other reasons. So do the math people... millions of bad ones, and a few good ones.

So what's your opinion.

It's actually very simple. Sadly, Thailand is seen as the number one country for cheap p*ssy. So millions of losers from around the world come here every year to shag as many Thai girls as they can. There are also a few farangs who come here for other reasons. So do the math people... millions of bad ones, and a few good ones.

which category are u in my love ?

It's actually very simple. Sadly, Thailand is seen as the number one country for cheap p*ssy. So millions of losers from around the world come here every year to shag as many Thai girls as they can. There are also a few farangs who come here for other reasons. So do the math people... millions of bad ones, and a few good ones.

Then a few good ones are spoiled by their thai girlfriends and become one in millions of bad ones. Its sad, indeed. :(

Then a few good ones are spoiled by their thai girlfriends and become one in millions of bad ones. Its sad, indeed. :(

as Mrs. Neo....i say that my love is a good man

Come on, Navie !

What you said is just a proof of the phrase "love is blind"

Come on, Navie !

What you said is just a proof of the phrase "love is blind"

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! You want her to find out about you and me Kussie honey?

its tough to disagree when expert opinion is included in the thread.

its tough to disagree when expert opinion is included in the thread.

But i was just kidding my secret 'love' agent.. Neo (dont tell Navie) :?

How can I be spoiled... :?: :wink:

How can I be spoiled... :?: :wink:

I'm a spoiled child... so I'm such a professional

I am Thaigirl I study in Ameria now! Farang in America re very nice and polite to me. When I meet farang in Thailand, many are very rude.

I think Thailand makes them act like tis.

Usually thai girls like farange because poor Thai girls cant date rich or good class Thai men.. This is honest...

My bf in America is so sweet to me

he better Be!!! or let me know... we will get that taken care of quickly! :) :wink:

I am Thaigirl I study in Ameria now! Farang in America re very nice and polite to me. When I meet farang in Thailand, many are very rude.

I think Thailand makes them act like tis.

Usually thai girls like farange because poor Thai girls cant date rich or good class Thai men.. This is honest...

My bf in America is so sweet to me

he better Be!!! or let me know... we will get that taken care of quickly! :) :wink:

cos Book Em is connected...capice??

:wink: