Newbie do's

English_Bob

That's fine. I know it's hard to openly admit when you have made stupid and erroneous statements. Please seek out any practising Muslim who has knowledge of your religion. Tell him Muslims have been around since the days of Adam, Moses etc, then stand back as he laughs long and heartily at you.

There will be no need to apologise for your stupidity afterwards.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i thought of wat of know is not true neither (i still believe in wat i believe) , u r not god, can't blaiming me about that and if i really need some guidance i need from other not from the NON-MUSLIM. FYI, plz move your ass to the special thred i made for you.

Wassalam

just because u believe it doesn't make it true !!!! never underestimate the stupidity of (wo)mankind !!!

Do post photos of girls in Thai university uniforms (even if you are not actually a girl).

Does it work if we ladies who are way past the age of donning Thai uniforms go borrow one to dress up in, for our profile pic? *wink* ;)

(Or are we going to get spat at???)

Does it work if we ladies who are way past the age of donning Thai uniforms go borrow one to dress up in, for our profile pic? *wink* ;)

(Or are we going to get spat at???)

i'm sure u would look just fine in a thai university uniform .... and the only thing spitting at u would probably be the one eyed snake !! ;-)

So glad I'm not the only one that thinks so. lol

ffs = for ****'s sake (looks more rude now i've said it fully lol)

:) Thanks for update sweets. Actually I did guess it did have something to do with the F word, though my silly brain just can't figure out what the other F stands for lol ;) Oh, it's not too bad, cos you said it so cutely! ;)

:) Thanks for update sweets. Actually I did guess it did have something to do with the F word, though my silly brain just can't figure out what the other F stands for lol ;) Oh, it's not too bad, cos you said it so cutely! ;)

haha! If you heard me speak you'd probs just laugh cause of my british accent. Happens aaaaall the time! especially when i say "Arsehole" & "Balls" for some reason lmao.

Right so us 3 ladies (Me, You & Colleen *wave*) now need to pressure Rob & Bill to direct marketing at HOT GUYS! hahahaha

haha! If you heard me speak you'd probs just laugh cause of my british accent. Happens aaaaall the time! especially when i say "Arsehole" & "Balls" for some reason lmao.

Right so us 3 ladies (Me, You & Colleen *wave*) now need to pressure Rob & Bill to direct marketing at HOT GUYS! hahahaha

;):);):)