why do the ppl always pretend?

whitelotus

It's been a long time since I have been this entertained from a forum thread.

Thanks Whitey!

Actually i posted something nicely to u but may becuse of being jealous ,of how much i feel good to you, bill (admin) deleted it . Therefore , i now summarize those deleted for u to read " i wish u to die gradually ,painfully as soon". This best wishes is a reward for u who always stir, make fun of me and destroy my thread.

Edited by whitelotus

Actually i posted something nicely to u but may becuse of being jealous ,of how much i feel good to you, bill (admin) deleted it . Therefore , i now summarize those deleted for u to read " i wish u to die gradually ,painfully as soon". This best wishes is a reward for u who always stir, make fun of me and destroy my thread.

u r ******* mad !!!!!

Is this what your version of Islam teaches? Nice religion ya got there.

Kisses

Don't touch my religion, actually ISLAM told us as Muslim to forgive and forget but some kind of creature, who was born in the shape of human but act different, make me go nut then i am gonna break my ISLAM rule and get sin. I know GOD will purnish me and i feel guilty for that but i have to deal with this kind of creature as same as what HE has done to me.

Edited by whitelotus

Thai people hate confrontation. They get scared of doing that... and if they decided to hate you for whatever reason they will hate you for a very very very long time. I guess forgiveness wasn't taught in Elementary over here...

It is not all Thai, it's only MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by whitelotus

It is not all Thai, it's only MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are the big pretender. You pretend to be Muslim, yet you do not practice the religion. You make your own pretend religion out of it. You can't stand constructive criticism. You pretend that everything you do is right, and can not handle it when you are wrong.

You are just one big faker. Nothing that you do is real to anyone else. That makes you the biggest pretender there is. If you were real with yourself you wouldn't have problems relating to everyone else, yet you do. That is the sign of a big fake.

The biggest pretending you do is thinking you like yourself. From everything I have read that you have posted, your biggest problem is you do not like yourself, so you try to be this big faker bad ass that confronts everything you don't like. The only thing I see that you don't like is yourself.

Quit the pretending. If you are going to be Muslim then be Muslim, not just half ass pretending you are. If you are going to be a human, then quit pretending you are psycotic. That's just pretending because you can't stand yourself.

Do you ever wonder why you don't have any friends?

"My mother always said that if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all." (Marge Simpson)

I agree with this!But if something not nice and you could make them better ,Give some tender advise so you won't have more enemy ,If they won't listen just let it go.At least you try.

Edited by simply_oriental

You are the big pretender. You pretend to be Muslim, yet you do not practice the religion. You make your own pretend religion out of it. You can't stand constructive criticism. You pretend that everything you do is right, and can not handle it when you are wrong.

You are just one big faker. Nothing that you do is real to anyone else. That makes you the biggest pretender there is. If you were real with yourself you wouldn't have problems relating to everyone else, yet you do. That is the sign of a big fake.

The biggest pretending you do is thinking you like yourself. From everything I have read that you have posted, your biggest problem is you do not like yourself, so you try to be this big faker bad ass that confronts everything you don't like. The only thing I see that you don't like is yourself.

Quit the pretending. If you are going to be Muslim then be Muslim, not just half ass pretending you are. If you are going to be a human, then quit pretending you are psycotic. That's just pretending because you can't stand yourself.

Do you ever wonder why you don't have any friends?

Seems like u KNOW me what I am MORE THAN myself so how many years we have been together , don't judge ppl who u don't know them well.

1)for the followings details, i think u don't really know so plz keep your mouth shut for any criticise against me ;

myreal name, my age , my parrent , my occupation , my religion, level of education, working experieces, qualification and myfriends name and my .................................

2) i think most of any religion follower can't not follow their religion rules for 100%

3) FYI, i am the one who love myself more than anyone else in the world

Edited by whitelotus

I see kinda drama here... Don't take it serious... nothing 100% perfect. This world isn't perfect at all.

When I said I don't like pretending, doesn't mean I never pretend. Just someone who like speak my mind... it's enough. If it comes to hurt someone feeling so badly, if that person deserve it sometimes white lines can help. Pretending can help.

And sometimes for surviving, pretending can help you out from bad situation.

I think it's better to accept the way it is, gossiping, pretending. I don't think Thai society is the only one who has those kinda stuff...

That's why we can see the series "Gossip girl" You can't stop everyone to do it, can you?

Yelling, Shouting out loud? telling ppl right here on forum that you don't like instead of say at their face? (I mean your gossip girls) doesn't help.

I see kinda drama here... Don't take it serious... nothing 100% perfect. This world isn't perfect at all.

When I said I don't like pretending, doesn't mean I never pretend. Just someone who like speak my mind... it's enough. If it comes to hurt someone feeling so badly, if that person deserve it sometimes white lines can help. Pretending can help.

And sometimes for surviving, pretending can help you out from bad situation.

I think it's better to accept the way it is, gossiping, pretending. I don't think Thai society is the only one who has those kinda stuff...

That's why we can see the series "Gossip girl" You can't stop everyone to do it, can you?

Yelling, Shouting out loud? telling ppl right here on forum that you don't like instead of say at their face? (I mean your gossip girls) doesn't help.

i really wanna yell in front of someone like ciaranm,starmarh,flipamerican , faces but how can i do that cause i am not living in BKK now so any good suggestion and FYI, if i'm not alzimer, i have never stab anyone in the back. Cheers

i really wanna yell in front of someone like ciaranm,starmarh,flipamerican , faces but how can i do that cause i am not living in BKK now so any good suggestion and FYI, if i'm not alzimer, i have never stab anyone in the back. Cheers

o_O huh? Those guys are friendly... Ones of the nice ppl on TF that I know in person na kha (except Starmarh, but I also think he is nice).... What they make you feel upset?

They are the last group of TF that I will yell at.

Sorry guys I go on and off TF so I might missed something, hmmm so many things.

Please don't make it personal, it's just a forum thread...

Edited by Chatty

o_O huh? Those guys are friendly... Ones of the nice ppl on TF that I know in person na kha (except Starmarh, but I also think he is nice).... What they make you feel upset?

They are the last group of TF that I will yell at.

Sorry guys I go on and off TF so I might missed something, hmmm so many things.

Please don't make it personal, it's just a forum thread...

bcool, As i have been here since 2006, i know that u, bigkus, AAAUM, pandorea and others guy here are so polite and nice but for this group of human kind , plz kindly read following thread ; newbie do's, what if there is no tomorrrow, arguement with whitelotus and all post of this thread(the thread which we are now posting) And u'll understand what have they done to me

Respectfully yours

White

Edited by whitelotus

Guest amy11

Sometimes those people are not sure who or where they belong too. The may have low self esteem and maybe not too confident in themselves. I know for a fact Asians tend to hide their feelings more until they feel comfortable around their new friends, and that is when the real them comes roaring out. That isn't a bad thing to because, there may be a good outcome from all of this. Just then can you choose who you want to be friends with. In a way I think everyone is like that and some may take more time to come out.