Found great GF, now what?

SKYWARRIOR

@SKYWARRIOR - This is my point of view from a real good Thai girl (I think I'm as I can earn a living from my own and can support my family and don't want any guys money to control my life unless he'll be my husband).

Good on you, Sasie! You really score one for us females after so much bad news about gals on this thread haha :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was bad news about Thai girls on this thread. But I think we kept it to the girls that go to Climax and take someone home the first night they met them.

i've no problem with girls from climax who go home with a guy on the first night .... but i wouldn't fall in love with one ... especially if i was living thousands on miles away !!!!

Good on you, Sasie! You really score one for us females after so much bad news about gals on this thread haha :)

as i've said before ... and will probably say it again ... i blame the dumb ass farang (not meaning the OP in this instance) as much as the girl !!

for guys who fall in love when on holiday here .... take a pic of ur teerak back with u .... after a week back home ... first thing in the morning take out the pic and gaze at it lovingly ....

then take a look at urself in the mirror ... do u really think she is sitting at home waiting for ur next trip to thailand ??

as i've said before ... and will probably say it again ... i blame the dumb ass farang (not meaning the OP in this instance) as much as the girl !!

for guys who fall in love when on holiday here .... take a pic of ur teerak back with u .... after a week back home ... first thing in the morning take out the pic and gaze at it lovingly ....

then take a look at urself in the mirror ... do u really think she is sitting at home waiting for ur next trip to thailand ??

I met a guy in Phuket recently who "fell" for a girl who worked at the hotel he was staying out (she was an ex bargirl) he thought she was the "one" he went to Vietnam for a week came back noticed that the girl was sitting with another bloke just talking and he got very jealous and wanted to punch the guys lights out , (he was a pretty big bloke) I told him don't worry about it plenty of fish in the sea, he was a f**ken weirdo, I tried to avoid him for the rest of the time he was there!!!!!

She was in her early 20's he was close to 40 it was his first time to Thailand naive but not stupid he had only known the girl for a few days as well my point being that he thought she was his girlfriend!!!!! Sad!!!

I met a guy in Phuket recently who "fell" for a girl who worked at the hotel he was staying out (she was an ex bargirl) he thought she was the "one" he went to Vietnam for a week came back noticed that the girl was sitting with another bloke just talking and he got very jealous and wanted to punch the guys lights out , (he was a pretty big bloke) I told him don't worry about it plenty of fish in the sea, he was a f**ken weirdo, I tried to avoid him for the rest of the time he was there!!!!!

She was in her early 20's he was close to 40 it was his first time to Thailand naive but not stupid he had only known the girl for a few days as well my point being that he thought she was his girlfriend!!!!! Sad!!!

Hmmm the old 'I met this guy once' story.....Aye ok Dave :-)

Just checked out the pics...

Mai and Sa? Are these the 'sisters'? Cute. But if I were you, I wouldn't imagine a long term relationship with either.

Dude, if you banged the pair of them together and didn't pay a baht, you did a great job. Well done!

not too shabby .... especially if picked up at climax !!

i'm guessing even if he didn't pay at the time he would have been paying in the long run ..... unless he posted this thread before the squeeze was put on !!!

@CiaranM - You're sure with the location so it means you're so familiar with it. Then how often you went there? Hehe :twisted:

i've been a few times but not that often ... main reason i go there (and the main reason it's so popular) is because after 2am it's one of the few places still open and still serving beer.

it's like a slightly (very slightly) up market version of the coffee shop at the grace hotel on soi 3 many years ago ..... it was empty until 2am and mobbed by 2.30am !!!!

@CiaranM - Why don't you write a blog of your experience there. I bet it'll be worth reading it hehe as you're an expert of that area. Well you're frank and it's so good.

By the way, have you ever stop drinking beer? Or how long you can stop drinking? Hmmm very serious question hahaha.

@CiaranM - Why don't you write a blog of your experience there. I bet it'll be worth reading it hehe as you're an expert of that area. Well you're frank and it's so good.

By the way, have you ever stop drinking beer? Or how long you can stop drinking? Hmmm very serious question hahaha.

as i usually don't get to climax (the club) until after 2am my recollections r hazy at best and i don't really go there that often !!

i tend to just go places for a beer and to play some pool and am usually home before 2am, but occassionally on a saturday night i will go on a bit of a session !!!

i can stop drinking beer ... last time i stopped was a few years ago and i stopped drinking for a month. problem is even when i stop drinking i still like to go out and i get ******* bored drinking water, coke and coffee .... also the level of conversation with mates who r still drinking goes into a serious decline after 11pm !!!!

anyway ... in a nutshell .... i like to go out and i like to drink beer ... i can stop if i need to or want to ... but at the moment i don't need to stop and don't want to stop !!!

@CiaranM - Ok you don't go to Climax (the club) quite often but it's enough to share you funny or serious experience there if you want. I think your outlook for night life is colorful and that's not the world I can say I have a clear view (Well I can't go there as I can make the girls there think I'm their enermy to seize their customers hahaha. My sister & her friends went to Sukhumvit area at daytime and some women looked at them with unfriendly eyes).

I think you're honorable if compare with the guy who pretends he's single and lies other girls while he has a wife or many wives. It's not bad at all to be as you are now as you're single. It's your life. Seriously, what brand of beer you're drinking now? Singha or Chang or imported beer?