If you see someone are wanking on BTS, what will you do?

Chatty

From a local news yesterday, there was a video clip has been sent around network. I couldn't find a link I think ICT deleted it already. Only screen shot that I have seen.

There was a guy pulled out his stuff, rubbing it... and girl who sat next to where he was standing was playing her BB. She didn't notice what was happening next to her face. hmmm

It was talk of the town and discuss that video might not occured in BKK. but ppl who had heard it said, the background sound was quite clear "Next station, Sapan Taksin" :)

So if you are standing / sitting there and see someon do something like that YOU WILL?

1. Tell him to stop

2. Offer to help

3. hmm record it?

4. look / stare

I saw a guy going at it in a Seoul metro station. Lots of homeless use the metro as "home base." He was laying on the floor at the base of the stairs in a fairly busy station, just watching the girls go by and having a peek up their skirts.

My friends and I just had a laugh and walked away. It's comforting to know that even if I hit rock bottom, good things can still happen, if I'm just willing to lie down next to some stairs and start jerkin' it.

I saw a guy going at it in a Seoul metro station. Lots of homeless use the metro as "home base." He was laying on the floor at the base of the stairs in a fairly busy station, just watching the girls go by and having a peek up their skirts.

My friends and I just had a laugh and walked away. It's comforting to know that even if I hit rock bottom, good things can still happen, if I'm just willing to lie down next to some stairs and start jerkin' it.

Seoul just got bumped down a few spots on my next place to visit list.

I saw a man doing that (wanking) on a small street in Tokyo, at about 8 or 9pm. (in 2001)

It was very difficult not to laugh.

But very important not to anger him as he might have been the boss of some of the clubs there, and a yakusa.

I managed to walk away without laughing.

I saw a man doing that (wanking) on a small street in Tokyo, at about 8 or 9pm. (in 2001)

But very important not to anger him as he might have been the boss of some of the clubs there, and a yakusa.

Was he wanking with 5 fingers or 4?

I do not think Yakuza would do that. It might be some crazy guy. You can see that sometimes in some area at Train Station too.

From a local news yesterday, there was a video clip has been sent around network. I couldn't find a link I think ICT deleted it already. Only screen shot that I have seen.

There was a guy pulled out his stuff, rubbing it... and girl who sat next to where he was standing was playing her BB. She didn't notice what was happening next to her face. hmmm

It was talk of the town and discuss that video might not occured in BKK. but ppl who had heard it said, the background sound was quite clear "Next station, Sapan Taksin" :)

So if you are standing / sitting there and see someon do something like that YOU WILL?

1. Tell him to stop

2. Offer to help

3. hmm record it?

4. look / stare

Depends on what the bloke looked like.

If he was hot I'd try to get a good look at -you know what- then probs give him a little wink & an I see what your doing nod. haha

If he was (uh) not hot (lol) I'd stare & kill myself laughing. I've sometimes got a bit of a loud laugh, it can draw a bit of attention & hope someone else is brave enough to say something. lol (Wimp cop out! haha)