What's next?

Goodghost

Here are some other 'predictions' that didn't happen...

Third century to eighteenth century

Date Author/Predicter Prediction/Notes 200 Montanus Christ returns[39] and sets up the New Jerusalem in the small town of Pepuza in Phrygia. [edit] Nineteenth century

Date Author/Predicter Prediction/Notes September 15, 1829 George Rapp George Rapp, founder and leader of the Harmony Society, predicted that on September 15, 1829, the three and one-half years of the Sun Woman would end and Christ would begin his reign on earth.[40] Dissension grew when Rapp's predictions went unfulfilled. In March 1832, a third of the group left and some began following a man named Bernhard Müller who claimed to be the Lion of Judah. Nevertheless, most of the group stayed and Rapp continued to lead them until he died on August 7, 1847. His last words to his followers were, "If I did not so fully believe, that the Lord has designated me to place our society before His presence in the land of Canaan, I would consider this my last".[41] 1844 William Miller William Miller, an important figure whose major surviving offshoot is the Seventh-day Adventist Church, used the Book of Daniel to predict the Second Coming, and said it would be between March 21, 1843 and March 21, 1844.[42] October 22, 1844 William Miller William Miller revised the Return of Christ to this date, which is known as the Great Disappointment.[42] Members of the Bahá'í Faith believe that Christ did return on May 23, 1844 as the Báb (the Gate), the forerunner of Bahá'u'lláh (Glory of God). 1889 Jack Wilson Wilson predicted a peaceful end to white American expansion while preaching messages of clean living, an honest life, and cross-cultural cooperation, hastened by the Ghost Dance. [edit] Twentieth century

Date Author/Predicter Prediction/Notes January 11 – 21, 1973 David Berg (Moses David of the Children of God) Colossal doomsday event in USA heralded by Comet Kohoutek[43][44] 1975 Herbert W. Armstrong: 1975 in Prophecy! A number of predictions, most of them dire, such as drought causing population of America to fall by one-third.[45] June 21, 1982 Benjamin Creme The followers of the New Age Theosophical guru Benjamin Creme, like Alice A. Bailey, believe the Second Coming will occur when Maitreya (the being Theosophists identify as being Christ) makes his presence on Earth publicly known—Crème believes Maitreya has been on Earth since 1977, living in secret. Creme put advertisements in many of the world’s major newspapers in early 1982 stating that the Second Coming would occur on Monday, June 21, 1982 (summer solstice in the northern hemisphere), at which time Christ (Maitreya) would announce his Second Coming on worldwide television (this is called the Emergence or Day of Declaration ; this is when, Creme's followers believe, the Maitreya will telepathically overshadow all of humanity when he appears on worldwide television)[46]. When this event did not occur, Crème claimed that the “world is not yet ready to receive Maitreya"; his followers continue to believe it will happen “soon”.

September 11– 3, 1988 Edgar C. Whisenant, in the book 88 Reasons Why the Rapture is in 1988 Return of Christ. 1989 Benny Hinn A short man appears within a "few" years who will rule the world as the Antichrist.[47] 1990s Benny Hinn America's first female President will be appointed "in the next few years". Unfortunately, she ends up destroying the nation.[48] 1990s Oral Roberts Televangelist Jim Bakker is put on trial for fraud but is found completely innocent.[49] 1993 David BergChildren of God Christ returns[50] 1994 William Kamm The island of Guam is sunk after being hit by a tidal wave from an Earthquake in Japan and a subsequent volcanic eruption.[51] 1995 Benny Hinn God destroys America's Homosexual community.

Yours are equally as absurd and stand just as much chance of coming true.

I look forward to digging up this forum on 22nd December 2012 and TEARING YOU TO SHREDS!!!

I'm bored with you.

You're beyond pity.

I will respond twice more... At the end of next month when nothing happened

And again on December 22nd 2012 - Yes, I will because nothing will happen, of course.

Will you have the balls to come on and apologise for being for ******* retarded and gullible?

I don't have AIDS. So I wont die from it next year

Where did you get that thought from?

Why are you bringing sexuality up again?

Funny how keep on mentioning 'gay' in threads - UFO's ....this thread....... that thread

I notice you are single. Are you gay?

Actually he is ( last year there was rumour that starmarsh was his sleeping partner lol) , seems like he he try to date with many gal to hide his gay side but no one can stand living with him for so long. Let see the present one , i'm not sure that how long she can stand being with him , especially when she find out that he is gay ( may be HIV addicted LOL)

Why can't I ? I said I think.....just a thought....why not?

Let's see what happens this month shall we? I will keep you updated.

Why do you need to keep us updated? If you're right, we're all dead. If not, you're an idiot. I think we can handle sorting that out on our own.

Actually he is ( last year there was rumour that starmarsh was his sleeping partner lol) , seems like he he try to date with many gal to hide his gay side but no one can stand living with him for so long. Let see the present one , i'm not sure that how long she can stand being with him , especially when she find out that he is gay ( may be HIV addicted LOL)

damn! definitely just quoting for EB to see.

ouch! I think you've gone too far there whitelotus.

No-one else knows what goes on in other people's relationships.

It's not fair to judge unless required to do so (for instance if one of them involved was asking you for advice)

Why do you need to keep us updated? If you're right, we're all dead. If not, you're an idiot. I think we can handle sorting that out on our own.

Yah.. , I have nothing against Gg's belief. But no need to update to me, I dont care... really. :)

Edited by bigKus
wrong quoted :(

damn! definitely just quoting for EB to see.

ouch! I think you've gone too far there whitelotus.

No-one else knows what goes on in other people's relationships.

It's not fair to judge unless required to do so (for instance if one of them involved was asking you for advice)

as a she reminded us in another post....only God can judge...surely she would not violate her own beliefs :D

I'm bored with you.

You're beyond pity.

I will respond twice more... At the end of next month when nothing happened

And again on December 22nd 2012 - Yes, I will because nothing will happen, of course.

Will you have the balls to come on and apologise for being for ******* retarded and gullible?

You mean I have free rein in here without you and your cockyness? get it? cockyness....awesome

and time now for the EB jokes (make your own)

Is that a UFO is your pocket or are you just glad to see me?.... tee hee

Post Glacial Rebound....??? wiki

I was scanning through Youtube the other day. when I first looked at this guy I thought he looked a bit crazy I first said to myself o here we go another dooms day nut... but hey when I first saw Einstein as a kid I thought he looked a bit crazy too...btw in no way am I comparing this guy to Einstein.. Albert was a downright genius...but putting all my pre judgements aside when I looked at a bunch of his other videos..Some but not all of the stuff he talks about seems pretty plausible nevertheless.. eerily this guy has nailed a lotta major recent earthquakes what blew me away that he was talking about this stuff like last year and some of his other videos 2 years ago.. if you look him up just look at some of the posting dates on his youtube broadcasts..

Here's a couple...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dGoi7qBU9E&feature=player_embedded#at=12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6hDoINZzZQ

Albany is at the Northern end of Auckland and seems to be a bit of a magnet for twisters. This is actually the 2nd one to hit there, they had another one in the early to mid 90's where they lost historical buildings and a famous old church. Maybe they will get lucky and get a few cyclones threu there next Summer !!!

Albany is at the Northern end of Auckland and seems to be a bit of a magnet for twisters. This is actually the 2nd one to hit there, they had another one in the early to mid 90's where they lost historical buildings and a famous old church. Maybe they will get lucky and get a few cyclones threu there next Summer !!!

This was different I feel. The other one was less severe and happened 20 years ago. So many disasters in New Zealand happening recently.

The flooding in parts of the North Isalnd is very ununsual .

Strangely enough our planet has been around for millions of years and has seen cataclysmic events, meteors, volcanoes, earthquakes and other tectonic activity and meteorological cycles. They come and go. No conspiracies. No new world order. No alien invasion. Just Mother Gaia going through a bad patch.

You seem so utterly totally convinced that there will be a major cataclysm on or around 21/12/12. Would you be prepared to put your money where your mouth is?

Let's say 20,000 baht on there being absolutely nothing out of the ordinary (and by ordinary I include natural, but severe, parts of the natural weather cycle) happening for the end of this Mayan era?

A binding document, drawn up legally that could be held up in a court of law wherever either of us are resident?

Do you have the cojones to put your wallet in the same box as your (misguided) convictions?

Strangely enough our planet has been around for millions of years and has seen cataclysmic events, meteors, volcanoes, earthquakes and other tectonic activity and meteorological cycles. They come and go. No conspiracies. No new world order. No alien invasion. Just Mother Gaia going through a bad patch.

You seem so utterly totally convinced that there will be a major cataclysm on or around 21/12/12. Would you be prepared to put your money where your mouth is?

Let's say 20,000 baht on there being absolutely nothing out of the ordinary (and by ordinary I include natural, but severe, parts of the natural weather cycle) happening for the end of this Mayan era?

A binding document, drawn up legally that could be held up in a court of law wherever either of us are resident?

Do you have the cojones to put your wallet in the same box as your (misguided) convictions?

A guy that I used to work with, (a Jehovah's Witness), was so convinced that the world would end around 2014 -2018, that he refused to have a pension, even though it was non contributory. His thinking being that he would not be around to enjoy it.

It caused a few problems for the company, but I think they got around it buy getting him to sign it over to charity, as he was adamant.

I'm not 100% sure, as it was a long time ago, but I think he told me they base this on a part of the Bible where it says the world will end 100 years after the great war. This being in their thinking, World War One.

I don't bet with money. (I'd hate to see you lose your monthly salary)

20,000 is chumpchange for me and currency will be worthless if anything out of the ordinary occurs. (please define clearly)

same scale or larger than Hurricane Katrina, Japan Eathquake and Tsunami, Asian Tsunami?

However if we make a pact and let members decide by putting it to a TF poll. They can suggest the appropriate award).

EXAMPLE - You kissing EB with tongue and being his boyfriend for a month or one of us deleting our profiles forever. (more ideas please)

Between now and say a month a natural disaster or 'an extra ordinary event' wipes at least 10 000 people in one go off the face of the Earth? or do you want to go full on to Dec 21st 2012? at least 1 million dead?

Edited by Goodghost

HO HO HOe...

maybe sharia law should apply to those getting caught-up in typos --- they will experince the difference between important and trivial ...

ya you're "entails" might be her next target heard she is in Glasgow tonight looking for her (ahem) Jock

BTW... what the hell is this rep Power of yours @ 139 ????

Edited by DANNO