What's next?

Goodghost

Lessons we have learnt...Don't **** with people on the internet because they can affect you in real life.

That's for all the abuse I had to contend with over the past few months from you.

You deserve it for your potty mouth and abusing others in an online forum.

I never had intention to pay up - Gambling is illegal in Thailand so therefore I am under no obligation whatsoever to pay any debt of any kind.

I'm glad I made you wait and wait and wait....

I'm glad you wasted your time.

If you ever believed that some guy would pay money on a bet on the internet then shame on you.

I'm enjoying new playstation3. It's nice.

Oh...and.... **** YOU.

After about the third page of this thread, I got a bit embarrassed why people cannot perform their personal fights in PMs and so on. But if I look at the outcome now, I think it was quite worth having this public.

By the way GG, does your new PS3 also s*ck c*ck?

Alone in your sad little world.

You now have to spend every night in Bangkok looking over your shoulder every time a farang walks in.

Because one time you are going to find yourself staring at the ceiling with a broken nose.

Activate ignore stupid sad little cock button.

Iain I should think that the infamous TF (hacker-tracker) could be brought to bear and search out

our loser thru his IPS...or some on-line method as he seems to have a certain affection for that "tool"?

Let me talk to a few geeks over here...we might be able to narrow the search of the Play-station....

I think this boy will manage to get rung-up soon enough on his own....yes a lesson to be learned.

Lessons we have learnt...Don't **** with people on the internet because they can affect you in real life.

That's for all the abuse I had to contend with over the past few months from you.

I never had intention to pay up - Gambling is illegal in Thailand so therefore I am under no obligation whatsoever to pay any debt of any kind.

If you ever believed that some guy would pay money on a bet on the internet then shame on you.

Oh...and.... **** YOU.

u r a sad pathetic loser .... i didn't expect u to pay up, Dave didn't expect u to pay up, but we agreed to meet up for a beer and exchange a few books. i got there at 7pm and stayed to 7.25pm .... that's 25 minutes which i spent chatting with Dave, Bill and Ked.

some off us do have friends we can converse with in real life so i don't see it as being a waste of time .... and the only person who has any shame on them now is U !!!

5828645750_b9a222bf10.jpg

Ked and I arrived at around 7:05. Ciaran and EB were there and well into their beers when we arrived. They were at the table closest to the entrance of Sizzler. It would have been impossible for anyone to pop their head in for a peek and not be in the direct line of sight of the table.

Around 7:20 or 7:30 Ciaran and EB left. Ked and I stuck around because we orded something to eat and we were there until about just short of 8pm. I stepped outside and took this photo a little after 7:30 so if GG was there and I just didn't recognize him (since he's never posted a photo) he could point himself out.

Gotta agree with EB that GG has no honor. Considering banning him for life since welching on this bet is the same as stealing from fellow TF members and we've banned people for the same in the past.

Lessons we have learnt...Don't FUCK with people on the internet because they can affect you in real life.

Oh...and.... FUCK YOU.

Hate to break it to you but I really don't consider having a chat with Ciaran and EB to be a waste of time. Many nights I go out of my way to do it.

And nobody was sitting around waiting and waiting for you. When I showed up at 7:05 I asked them if you had arrived yet and they both laughed and said no and they didn't expect you too. We ended up having a good laugh and shooting the shit. Ciaran and EB had places to be so they took off and Ked and I stuck around and ate dinner. Wow, you really pulled one over on us, huh?

Gotta agree with EB that GG has no honor. Considering banning him for life since welching on this bet is the same as stealing from fellow TF members and we've banned people for the same in the past.

i don't really care that much about the money .... although it would have been the easiest 5,000 baht i got in my life .... but what is ******* pathetic to me is that the cheating. welching little lowlife scumbag thinks he's "acheived" something by having us sit have a beer and chat for 25 minutes while entertaining the 1% possibility the scared little pond life might actually turn up and honour his bet .... how ******* sad is that guy's life !!!

and to be perfectly honest i couldn't care less whether he's banned or not .... is it even worth the effort of bringing up his profile and deleting the little arse licking, dickhead !! i mean i don't think there's many on TF who's gonna have much time for him now !!

here's some news for U ... gambling debts r not legally binding in many countries ... ppl rely on other ppl showing honour, dignity, respect and honesty .... obviously we didn't expect u to show any of these characteristics .... so at least u proved us right on that !!

Ked and I arrived at around 7:05. Ciaran and EB were there and well into their beers when we arrived. They were at the table closest to the entrance of Sizzler. It would have been impossible for anyone to pop their head in for a peek and not be in the direct line of sight of the table.

Around 7:20 or 7:30 Ciaran and EB left. Ked and I stuck around because we orded something to eat and we were there until about just short of 8pm. I stepped outside and took this photo a little after 7:30 so if GG was there and I just didn't recognize him (since he's never posted a photo) he could point himself out.

Thanks Bill for your efforts ---- and Ked's too! well I hope you enjoyed the brief time with "our " bad guys and your meal out was a success.

I sign in a little before 8 AM my time to hear the reactions (amazed or sorry) too bad some remain immature and discount their own worth.

Thanks Bill for your efforts ---- and Ked's too! well I hope you enjoyed the brief time with "our " bad guys and your meal out was a success.

I sign in a little before 8 AM my time to hear the reactions (amazed or sorry) too bad some remain immature and discount their own worth.

Believe me, for Ked there was no inconvenience. She loves Sizzler. :-) I'm lukewarm on the place. I had the salad bar. They had a nice creme of mushroom soup.

Fkn hell you're brave. I'll load her up with beer and tequila and listen to her roar "SCOTLAND!!" from across the city. lol

Stevie will be there too, he loves it when Missy starts shouting.

And she loves it when he has had one too many Brezzers! ONE being the operative word! hahaha.... give her my best!

and a night surviving the town would be my pleasure...at least until the next morning

Thats him in the black ladies suit, wig and glasses. He was staring right at the camera and you missed him? Sheesh,

whats next?

Admin will leak your IP address and EB will send round the boys for his and others money. Well, we could only hope.

That cant be him, there's no fake chinese looking gimps waiting they're turn to roger him up the arse.

Thats him in the black ladies suit, wig and glasses. He was staring right at the camera and you missed him? Sheesh,

Really I agree. What is up with that lady staring at the camera? Humm, she does seem to be the only one staring at the camera...

If no one knows her I agree. Maybe GG is shapeshifting.. It is a bit suspect..LOL

I knew this joker wouldn't show that's why I asked him on page 57...I would be embarrassed too. If I made such a ridiculous bet and showed up. Then my picture would be taken and I would be on the TF photo hall of shame forever..

Hey, GG my pop's used to tell me as a kid and I remember it up to this day. He would say. Son a mans word is his honor. He would also say. Son if you say you're gonna do something then do it and stick to it. If you don't follow through, then no one will ever take you seriously ever again.

Hey, GG my pop's used to tell me as a kid and I remember it up to this day. He would say. Son[]b a mans word is his honor. He would also say. Son if you say you're gonna do something then do it and stick to it. If you don't follow through, then no one will ever take you seriously ever again.

yeah .... but this ponce isn't any kind of man !! he wouldn't know honour if it kicked him up the arse !!!