Paranormal Activities.

Chatty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GG, please do us all a favour and don't spam the forums here. if you have to tell something, write it in a PM. It's boring to have this **** now all over at least three threads.

That's only your opinion and I don't care what you think.

Ghosts are real. Look at me. I still exist and there's nothing you can do....

Oh is amoebic dysentery back? Have it on ignore now. Hopefully Bill will ban him soon and record his IP.

Sorry, I realized that I shouldn't have posted that (well, at least I apologized for feeding the troll in a following posting). But as thunder comes after lightning - or death after pestilence - he grabbed my piece of meat, regrettably. So please accept my Kotau for my mishap!

English Bob, in my post I never said I believed in the existence of ghosts, in fact I said I had no idea about that!

As to using Buddist theory as an example, I was not looking at this from a religious context in fact the Budda went to great lengths to specify that Buddism was not a group of ideas and beliefs to hold on to, attachment to Buddism is viewed in the same way that attachment to any other thing is viewed, counter productive to development. Buddism is a means or path to achieving a certain outcome. The Zen tradition puts it very nicely with the parable of the finger pointing at the moon. We use the finger to indicate the moon but once we have seen the moon we no longer keep our focus on the finger.

It is an important distinction that I am talking about Buddist theory, and not the cultural and religious systems that have developed from this.

With regard to quantum theory, I mention this as there is very interesting discussion within the scientific community with regard to the intersection of Quantum theory and buddism. When expressed on a mathmatical level quantum theory and buddist theory seem to share a very similiar viewpoint.

With regards to Buddism the best way of explaining it is where A is present B will arise where A ceases to be present B will fail to arise. If you think about this it is the whole fundamental belief system right there.

As to ghosts, possible but no idea.

Have a good one, it's far to early for this philosophical ****!

Ghost every where around you,believed it or not up to you.If you are Thais and Buddhist you know it's true.

just because u believe something doesn't make it true !!!!! i mean before monday we all believed GG was a lying, welching, no good, low life piece of **** !!!

ehhhhh ..... hang on a minute !!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should set up an event at some thais famous hunting house.. There Bcool can test her ability hearing ghost singing karaoke and so all the non-spirit believer can get it out the system if ghost does exist or not.

I'm in and i be aLEADER, not a follower... But if we're walking into a creepy dark place, SCREW THAT! Ya're going first!

But in your first post you clearly stated 'ghosts are energy'. And naturally I asked what KIND of energy?

The quantum/Buddism connection is tenuous at best. Because quantum theory deals with the absolute tiniest parts of everything, it is natural that it can be linked to everything from past to present and even into the future.

'A plus B' is meaningless without quantifying what A and B are.

@simply_oriental - I know plenty of Thai Buddists who don't believe in ghosts. I don't think it's essential to be a believer to be a good Thai and/or Buddist.

Give you that one, it was meant to read "it could be that ghosts are a manifestation of some form of energy."

As to the argument regarding Quantam theory/Buddism, although the connections could possibly be described as tenious, they do appear to be becoming more and more evident and widly discussed among mainstream scientists.

A=craving B= unhappiness.

As to Nana carpark at 2 am yep would have to agree!