Why Thai girl like farang guy?

patricia_patty

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to me, I prefer foreigner coz I think they have more responsibility than Thai guy. Maybe it's my lucky that in my whole life I know only good farangs which very nice and nice .. lolz I didnt think that all thais are bad etc but my type is farang ... cant help :wink:

Well then I think you've been lucky! I guess maybe farangs are less likely to be butterflies or to cheat on you once the relationship is serious, than Thai guys. It's just not as widespread in our culture as it seems to be in Thai culture. But it seems like an awful lot of farang guys in BKK become butterflies very quickly if they weren't already....

Are farangs more responsible in other ways? Hmmm... I think you've just been lucky ;)

--Ling

not that .... Im lucky that i know onlynice farangs but they're not my love naah. just my aunt's husband and his family are very nice

I have just lucky, yeah rite.... and i want more luck !! hehe

so i have to say " to me, I prefer foreigner coz I think they have more responsible than Thai guy." ???

my english improved needed !!! so keep chat !! lol

Well, I am not thai. But I get really turn off when any thai girl tell me that they don't like thai guy or wouldn't date thai guy.

There have been a lot of talks about foreign discriminating again thai people, but I really think thai people discriminate among themself just as much.

I mean some thai guy will only date white girl, some thai girl will only date foreign..

people say love is blind, blindness isn't so bad. We can learn a lot from a blind man, for his views are with his heart and not his eyes; therefore, he lives a much happier life than those who judge. He finds the best of friends

aha...in infamous www.Bangkoktonight.com site...I wondered when someone would mention that on here...I know some members already know about the site and have been talking to some members too, and there is actually a thread about this site on their forums...

To be fair though they are talking about the the girls working the bar scene or the arts bars along 33 and other places such as Eden club andother places up at Ratchada.

It is an interesting site and ai am sure a real eye opener for some of the girls here...

Why do Farang Guys Like Thai Girls ?????

To be honest, I like their BIG smile. Anyone you give a smile, you get 200% back. And in my country, blonds are standard - so dark hair and skin become more interesting. Also it is very nice to get attention from some beautiful women, JUST because you are blond! :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Why do the stars only shine at night?

Do you really want to know? Let the magic happen, don't question it. And I'm a farang, hehehe.... Asia changes the thinking, I guess.

Oh yeah, but I want to know: Why is TF getting more and more trivial..? Just look at this thread... No magic!

OK. how about money..humans are like animals... u never think about offspring.??????

why do only farang travel to thailand? and not the opposite?

because farangs often have the money...

if i have a baby with Thai girl, the baby will be guarantee a good and wealthy future!!!!!

how many thai men can do that?

i have 3 adoption children in cambodia who i take care of...

im not rich but i can go in old-age pension in thailand and stop working if i want...and still pay my countingings....and bill's.... ʺÒ ʺÒÂ

i often hear that thai boys are no good but i think thats 50% 50% with farnags

/Softie

Why do Farang Guys Like Thai Girls ?????

i know many farangs who go to thailand to get easy eesan girls be cause they can't get any girls at home...

//äÃèÃÂÒ¡à¨Ãã¤Ã·Õè㨴Ó mai yaak jer krai tee jai dum

easy eesan girls

Dammit! I always seem to get difficult eesan girls. Where do I go to get the easy ones?

Just walking in any bars and showing off that you have LOTS of maney to spend that night, you wouldn't have any problem find them. LOL

The first time you will get the 'easy' one. Then if you get the same girl she could be 'difficult' later. LOL

guess it depends on different gals...some fall in love with farang ,some fall in"wallet" of the farang....

one reason i see is that,mayb some gals expect farangs guys to be richer than local,as in thailand not many gals get well-paid in their job...so get a farang bf or husband is a easy way to a more comfortable life....

Birdshit Farang, Thai gal falling into their wallet, usually they fall into farang that doesnt have deep wallet. lol

I've always liked thai girls, I met thai's in the USA before I ever came to Thailand, but I personally dont care if she is rich, poor, middle, chinese, thai, etc as long as we get along, and we're true to each other.

some farrang guys wake up in the morning and even don't have their wallet anymore. must have been a very passionate and romantic girl then.

well, other farrang guys wake up in the morning and realize that the girl isn't a really a girl. :lol:

well, other farrang guys wake up in the morning and realize that they are not farrang guys anymore.

anyhow, these kind of unpleasant things can happen anywhere. (maybe just happen alittle bit more often in thailand...must be the beauty of the women there?)

How do you think that why Thai girl like a Farang guy?

Somesay Thai guy not fair and not good.

Somesay Farang guy is kindly and nop deceive.

Somesay Thai guy is too SMALL (heart na). :)

Somesay Farang guy is too BIG (heart too). :P

How 'bout ya girl? :lol:

What about IMPROVEMENT OF THE RACE? Because once an asian and farang/foreigner made a child tendency they will have beautiful kids. :wink:

What about IMPROVEMENT OF THE RACE? Because once an asian and farang/foreigner made a child tendency they will have beautiful kids. :wink:

Thai people like baby skin to be white.. i think farangs dont care about the skin colour in same way....

so for me it is not a IMPROVEMENT OF THE RACE!, but maybe it is just what i think.