The most beautiful place in Thailand ?

Question

Hi everybody

For u, what is the most beautiful place to visit in thailand ?

No need to be places with many tourists.

I wanna know that to help me to find what will i visit when i'll come to my dreaming country.

If u like mountains, Doi Inthanon (Thailand's highest) is very nice (just went there today...). The drive is nice and there are lots of waterfalls along the way. It is also a good place to cool off. It was 37 degrees in the North today but only about 23 degrees on top of Inthanon.

How sad that you never seen serenity in Thailand ....

There is ...but must figure it out

Seen heaps of pure unblemished serenity in Thailand .But with the cultural impact badly planned mass tourism is having,its a lot harder to find than it used to be.Rural Burma is just a bit more like it used to be in Thailand.Only an hour away by plane to go back to a bygone era .Easy.

someone's (real) **** i have seen...its like D cup and pink nipples...hard to find (real) things like that in Thai women..

ps..errr you mean tourism place??....go to Krabi si, you will know...

can you give directions please !!! to the D cup I mean :wink: :lol:

someone's (real) **** i have seen...its like D cup and pink nipples...hard to find (real) things like that in Thai women..

ps..errr you mean tourism place??....go to Krabi si, you will know...

Nooo, i don't want only tourism place.. When i visit a country, it's to know how the people live in this country... I don't plan to study what tourists like doing.

If i come to thailand it's not to spend all my time only with tourists... and i don't need bitchies.. i have my private one :wink:

Anyway.. Koh chang seems to be the best place for some of U... i'm gonna look at this. Thanks a lot

For me it has to be Koh Rattanakosin! Lovely scenery, great nightlife, easily accessible to bkk, cheap accommodations, and lovely *******. What else could one want?

Wow.. :shock: Lung Mike.. unbelievable smart . :idea: . with a good sense of humour.. :lol:

Ahhh.. how could i guess it was in bkk ? I never came there :cry:

But... i won't forget this proposition

It's an hard question, like to choose a favourite food.. :roll: I've not visited all the country so, for the moment, Hat Rai Lei, after the sunset, with a cool drink and the right person and no worries, no work at the horizon and the starry sky coming out to give a peaceful night...

Ahah Dr.Candy's one so funny! :lol:

Kho Chang is certainly a very nice place and getting better every year with new, nice, clean but also more expensive hotels and resorts.

But there are many small islands around Kho Chang, which are so romantic although perhaps very simple in comfort (Lao Ya), some have just fantastic beaches (Kho Kood).

And while you are there, check out the main land near Kho Chang, the little province of Trat and drive all the way south towards the Cambodian border. You will find miles and miles of islolated beaches, sometimes small but nice resorts, and !!! yes. no farang tourists at all.

By the way, you can now fly to Trat by Bangkok Air.

Krabi has lots of beautiful beaches mostly accessible by boat like Poda Island or Koh Phi Phi. It also has great rock formations both in and out of the water and lots of trees and green areas. I have been there 3 times and will go many more times. I'll probably visit there at least once a year. I haven't been to Koh Chang but I thought Krabi was way better than Koh Samui. The people are all nice and friendly in Krabi too.