Any Costume Idea? X'mas"Fancy"In Downtown

aomlovely

2492740040098585819S425x425Q85.jpg2373051720098585819S425x425Q85.jpg

2785343720098585819S200x200Q85.jpg2181889950098585819S200x200Q85.jpg2945191710098585819S200x200Q85.jpg2493627710098585819S200x200Q85.jpg

Time run so fast...

The last month in the year is coming..hmm time to celebrate Christmas & New year right?? hehe

X'mas eve last year, We walked along the street and took many photos with Christmas Trees and Colorful lights in downtown.

................................................................................................

This year, We go again (( X'mas "Fancy" In Downtown, Photo shoot ))

When:

Sat, Dec 22nd at 07:45 PM

Where:

Start at BTS SIAM PARAGON GATE

Costume:

FANCY Whatever u wanna be!

Or Dress up as you have never wear in your life.

Or Special dress that your soul really need to wear but couldnt go through the Door to show the world coz you are too shy. lol

Hey, We need more Santa Claus......

Oh, We are not allowed to get naked for nude walk on the street in Thailand hahaha i hope u wont wear as a new born baby even if you really need. :lol::lol:

Area: Siam, Central world, Grand hyatt

Walk as "A CRAZY FANCY GROUP" (better than do something crazy alone right?)

Sign up here for contact info. http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=Events&month=12&year=2007&day=22#1335

Dont forget your camera. If you dont have one, its ok

How to Be Photogenic http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Photogenic

ANY COSTUME IDEA TO SHARE??

2539992950098585819S200x200Q85.jpg2326902770098585819S200x200Q85.jpg2593800790098585819S200x200Q85.jpg2747425260098585819S200x200Q85.jpg2621402130098585819S200x200Q85.jpg

santa2.gif

i think i will wear this hmm???

not sure the blond wig will suit you!! :P

Come on, with all the BullS**T in the world, can't Christmas just be Christmas, without it having to be the " Butt " of a tasteless joke or a dream of being a " Sex Bomb " ............. :x

bahhh .... humbug .... lighten up !!!!

better a sex bomb in bkk than any other type this festive season!!

santa2.gif

Come on, with all the BullS**T in the world, can't Christmas just be Christmas, without it having to be the " Butt " of a tasteless joke or a dream of being a " Sex Bomb " ............. :x

bahhh .... humbug .... lighten up !!!!

better a sex bomb in bkk than any other type this festive season!!

Ok, appealing to your senses has triggered the " Auto Defense Mechanism". Its the holiday season, so i agree, lighten up. :D

• 2 weeks later...
santa2.gif

however Ed remember msot people in Thailand are not christmas and for them it's just a holiday not the birth of Christ and not something sacred. So for those people saying to lighten up.... think about that next time a muslim gets mad ... tell them to lighten up!

There have been a lot of negative comments by peple towards Damnam1 and his feelings toward the disrespct on he feels toward Christmas and the Birth of the Christian Savior (which is the reason it's called CHRISTmas after all). These are the same people telling Christians to realx and be tolerant of muslims who riiot over drawing of mohammed or even a teddy bear named mohammed!! Beej ciaran and others especially know what I am talking about if we did such a thing on buddhas birthday attitudes in tf would be different.

How ever I'm american and thankfully we giv everyone freedom to follow their own wants and desires. I think he feels more upset at how for one it was x-mas not Christmas... I hate that also. Plus maybe how he felt about the sexy outfits for the costume part since normally christmas parties are more formal affairs. SO to ever harping on him

back off

How ever I'm american and thankfully we giv everyone freedom to follow their own wants and desires

........that's it!!!! Get into the spirit!! ....tell a few jokes and cheer everyone up...!!

Christmas and the Birth of the Christian Savior (which is the reason it's called CHRISTmas after all...

...didn't they kill him a few years later?

christmas parties are more formal affairs

....spelling mistake... = christmas parties are more...for...affairs..

..no need for the 'mal'....unless you are a mormon?

...sorry...spelling mistake again.....= unless you are a 'moron'

...sorry....said for the humour.....of which there was 'nun'

...are you a nun in disguise Paul?............

...as the great mother superior said before she joined the Hell's Angels..

..." Jesus.....nuns can still have fun!!"

Well, I felt like i did something wrong. Some of you might confused what happened because some comments here are deleted by some reasons!..

This is what i replied to someone last night.

aomlove wrote : Sorry if i misunderstand..I thought they do dress fancy on Christmas too coz i have seen many!! and the costume online shop says thing like that. Anyway the event will be on 22nd of Dec not on Christmas..What should i do? Change the name of the event? Does it help?

I do respect all the religions...Ive seen how farang celebrate Christmas these day (might not old style) but im not christian thats why i dont know about it well, which thing should do or shouldnt...This not mean i do disrespect.

I hate fighting or upset anyone who shown or not show what their though about this, so i better change the event's name....any idea??

"Santa Claus is coming to town" (Photoshoot & Costume Contest)

Intead of "X'mas "Fancy" In Downtown" better?

Well, I felt like i did something wrong. Some of you might confused what happened because some comments here are deleted by some reasons!..

This is what i replied to someone last night.

aomlove wrote : Sorry if i misunderstand..I thought they do dress fancy on Christmas too coz i have seen many!! and the costume online shop says thing like that. Anyway the event will be on 22nd of Dec not on Christmas..What should i do? Change the name of the event? Does it help?

I do respect all the religions...Ive seen how farang celebrate Christmas these day (might not old style) but im not christian thats why i dont know about it well, which thing should do or shouldnt...This not mean i do disrespect.

I hate fighting or upset anyone who shown or not show what their though about this, so i better change the event's name....any idea??

"Santa Claus is coming to town" (Photoshoot & Costume Contest)

Intead of "X'mas "Fancy" In Downtown" better?

Dont worry Aom ,

I am Christian and I dont see how this is disrespectful.

After all its celebrating the birth of Christ , and its a time of being happy and having fun .

If you had a fancy dress party for Easter then that would be disrespectful I think .

Christmas and the Birth of the Christian Savior (which is the reason it's called CHRISTmas after all...

...didn't they kill him a few years later?

Technically speaking , Christians didnt kill Jesus .

As they never believed he was .... ' Christ the Saviour ' , you cannot call them Christians in the true sense of the word .

...it's called poetic license................I wasn't making a plea of ignorance...

...nor was I appealing to the "true fact" that the bible preaches......

...in fact 'irony' knocks on the door as an un-expected guest......

..because isn't the bible made up of pages of liberty taken by an artist or a writer in deviating from conventional form or fact to achieve a desired effect.

...which in itself is "poetic license"....

...isn't the world not only composed of iron at it's core...but surrounded by irony on it's surface.....!!

...wow..life....and my mum told me I was never any good at ironing...

the greatness of TF: lots of license, almost nothing poetic (i say almost because once upon a time, there was JOESKA).

Surely much poetic but almost nothing of license?

(And for those who don't know who joeska might be.)

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=DB_phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5689&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=43c6515147e66fc95d6359550d2e8d68&&sid=43c6515147e66fc95d6359550d2e8d68

you know, you could do your links way better than that.

you know, you could do your links way better than that.

Thanks to the top secret edit button and your post I now know how!!!.

I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids.

thanks to my hot tip, you can fix it then?

Im still trying to get my head around it.

Thx ja Zeus, I want to do it too....but afraid people will not know where to click, lol!!!.

Hello Aom,

I know that you did not know all the circumstances and history of christmas and I did not blame you personally. I know that you wanted to let others join in, as what you thought it was, a funny event and I also know that you are one of the most respected persons here on TF.

You have organised an TF event for Khun Lungs ceremony and this was ever so amazing to me.

Even Christians do not know all the myths and facts about this highest celebration, the birth of Jesus Christ.

You know my opinion, Aom, and this has to do with respect towards other s religions - everyone joining this event in such bitchy dresses knowing about christmas and its historical background has lost every trace of human respect towards other religions and is making himself/herself a compliant idiot in my eyes. They ought to feel ashamed of themselves.

You just cannot cherry-pick the best from every religion, put an event like christmas in an asian melting pot and hope that it turns out well. That does not work. As well as Loi Khratong or Buddha day are events in Thai where everybody may join in the 24th of december is our celebration where everybody may go to the service and listen to the story. I respect every Thai festival but I demand that we are treated with the same respect. Nothing more or less..

This event is making a ***** out of Santa Claus and it ridicules our belief.

Especially around christmas is a time where families and friends gather - fine dinner, best food, exchanging presents, often making music, having a good time - but the do not gather not for undecent events like this. Any other time I would be fine with it - but not at christmas or easter. I repeat that this is not appropriate in my eyes and still very much offending for believers.

And with every respect to those westerners wishing me to F*** off - have you never ever had the feeling that something is wrong with your perception or your mind ?

Hello Aom,

I know that you did not know all the circumstances and history of christmas and I did not blame you personally. I know that you wanted to let others join in, as what you thought it was, a funny event and I also know that you are one of the most respected persons here on TF.

You have organised an TF event for Khun Lungs ceremony and this was ever so amazing to me.

Even Christians do not know all the myths and facts about this highest celebration, the birth of Jesus Christ.

You know my opinion, Aom, and this has to do with respect towards other s religions - everyone joining this event in such bitchy dresses knowing about christmas and its historical background has lost every trace of human respect towards other religions and is making himself/herself a compliant idiot in my eyes. They ought to feel ashamed of themselves.

You just cannot cherry-pick the best from every religion, put an event like christmas in an asian melting pot and hope that it turns out well. That does not work. As well as Loi Khratong or Buddha day are events in Thai where everybody may join in the 24th of december is our celebration where everybody may go to the service and listen to the story. I respect every Thai festival but I demand that we are treated with the same respect. Nothing more or less..

This event is making a ***** out of Santa Claus and it ridicules our belief.

Especially around christmas is a time where families and friends gather - fine dinner, best food, exchanging presents, often making music, having a good time - but the do not gather not for undecent events like this. Any other time I would be fine with it - but not at christmas or easter. I repeat that this is not appropriate in my eyes and still very much offending for believers.

And with every respect to those westerners wishing me to F*** off - have you never ever had the feeling that something is wrong with your perception or your mind ?

is there something wrong with ur brains !!

r u f**king stupid !! u criticize ppl for not respecting ur beliefs, but u don't even know what the f**k u r talking about. u gonna celebrate Christ's birth on the 24th r u ?? nice one !!

and remind me again ... what the f**k does Santa Claus have to do with Christ's birth again ... i must have missed that bit in my RE classes. Santa Claus is making a ***** out of Christmas.

and off course PPL in Germany won't be dressing u and going out drinking or anything like that .. will they now ???

BAH HUMBUG !!! ppl here wanna go out and enjoy themselves, they r not breaking any laws so stop ur f**king whining !!