EURO 2008

CiaranM

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We watched that match tonight and everybody sat there seeing a german team behaving chickenly like they were in a state of shock from the very beginning after the croatian cat came in the stable. I have been sending SMS to a friend asking him if the complete german team was on valium or any other tranquilizers :cry:

Having seen the first twenty minutes I have often covered my eyes because I had that certain bad feeling, you know. There was no fighting spirit, no technical highlights at all, no good passes, no good corners, hell, we just could not grasp what those millionaires were doing.

If it was for second place in the group, this mathematical games wil alwaysl turn out badly, because it will be Portugal next round. But they have given me the bloody feeling, that there might be Cordoba repeating and they will have to go home after the first leg. F**k, I am feeling pretty muche pis**d seeing such a zero bunch of losers.

By the time writing Poand leads 1:0 vs. Austria and again, I remember Cordoba. Sorry Germany, this has been less than zero. We really dont know what went wrong in this match and there are no excuses. Not even that the referee was even worse than the german team.

Still shaking my head..

Cheers

Ray

An archetypal german... you celebrate with them after a won match and screamin something like "Yeah! WE won"... but after a bad day they are overpayed millionaires etc., eh?!? :roll:

They got raped by croatia, but who the **** cares... there's still the match against austria.

We watched that match tonight and everybody sat there seeing a german team behaving chickenly like they were in a state of shock from the very beginning after the croatian cat came in the stable. I have been sending SMS to a friend asking him if the complete german team was on valium or any other tranquilizers :cry:

Having seen the first twenty minutes I have often covered my eyes because I had that certain bad feeling, you know. There was no fighting spirit, no technical highlights at all, no good passes, no good corners, hell, we just could not grasp what those millionaires were doing.

If it was for second place in the group, this mathematical games wil alwaysl turn out badly, because it will be Portugal next round. But they have given me the bloody feeling, that there might be Cordoba repeating and they will have to go home after the first leg. F**k, I am feeling pretty muche pis**d seeing such a zero bunch of losers.

By the time writing Poand leads 1:0 vs. Austria and again, I remember Cordoba. Sorry Germany, this has been less than zero. We really dont know what went wrong in this match and there are no excuses. Not even that the referee was even worse than the german team.

Still shaking my head..

Cheers

Ray

An archetypal german... you celebrate with them after a won match and screamin something like "Yeah! WE won"... but after a bad day they are overpayed millionaires etc., eh?!? :roll:

They got raped by croatia, but who the f*ck cares... there's still the match against austria.

You arent right, sorry. I am very much critical, but I am trying to be fair in what I say. That is a big difference. I am not south european nor am I archetypal. No clichees for me please.

holland were fookin' AWESOME even with "lightinin' " kuyt playing on the wing.

it was the finishing as france held their own in possession (impression not stat) and flow of play.

some questions at the back but nederlanders have to be one of the favorites going forward.

howabout my dark horse, Croatia? anyone willing to ignore my other (bad) picks and give me love for picking the Croats as my dark horse? i means it's early and i have no shame or dignity but come ON. i was there, i called it and y'all suck by comparison.

it's really crap, when u see dutch defensers taking the goalkeeper's role, stop the ball with the arm while jumping ot the side... what a save !!! lol :lol:

In first half, and half of the 2nd half, France was just f*cking better, ribery could eat 2 or 3 dutch at once, technically superior too. but they don't have the luck like dutch lol. must be coz it's friday 13th !

It may have been 1-1 with the penalty, and even 2-1 for France if Henry scored the same way in 2nd half, but yeah, luck is really on dutch side, goal with the bar too, or like offside goal against italy and all the crap. And we can't say France were not motivated this time. They did play well. i'd say better than Netherlands for most of the game but not good finishing.

nice bunch of lucky ******* :twisted:

yep 4-1, obviously a combination of luck + cheating :roll:

if you really watched it you know who was better on the field for 75% of the time. F.R.A.N.C.E ! and ooijer DID stop it with the hand. so yeah. some good luck and lil cheating.

Netherlands stopped counterattacks with fouls specially in fist half cause France was too fast, if that's what u guys call "awesome" netherlands... great great. lol :/

Somebody is very sore !!!

Playing better than the other team means scoring more goals . Whatever happens during the course of the game to get that result is often irrelevant . Holding the ball longer doesn't mean you are playing better .

Another hint : When the team you support in any particular sport loses , its better just to keep quiet instead of making excuses . Its amazing how many sporting events are rigged , except of course when your team wins .

France '98 wasn't rigged of course lol

Pfff.. if Romania draws with dutch it's definitelyyyyyy a f*cking cheated tourney lol

I don't know what you have been smoking talking about cheating and all. :roll:

If the Italians or Frenchys had any serious desire to progress to the next round all they had to do was beat the other team in their matches. Simple really.

Failing to do so just showed their thinking that because they played in the last World Cup final they should progress automatically...turns out the other teams didn't read the script. :twisted:

If the Dutch now play tactical against Romania and both France and Italy as a result get send packing, than that is just tough ****. There is still plenty of top notch teams left in the tournament and I shall not miss either of them.

:twisted:

it's really crap, when u see dutch defensers taking the goalkeeper's role, stop the ball with the arm while jumping ot the side... what a save !!! lol :lol:

In first half, and half of the 2nd half, France was just f*cking better, ribery could eat 2 or 3 dutch at once, technically superior too. but they don't have the luck like dutch lol. must be coz it's friday 13th !

It may have been 1-1 with the penalty, and even 2-1 for France if Henry scored the same way in 2nd half, but yeah, luck is really on dutch side, goal with the bar too, or like offside goal against italy and all the crap. And we can't say France were not motivated this time. They did play well. i'd say better than Netherlands for most of the game but not good finishing.

what f**king game were u watching !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pfff.. if Romania draws with dutch it's definitelyyyyyy a f*cking cheated tourney lol

u do f**king realise that if Romania daws with Netherlands and either Farnce or Italy win ..... Romania won't qualify !!!!

do u have any idea how f**king stupid u make urself look !!!!

u do f**king realise that if Romania daws with Netherlands and either Farnce or Italy win ..... Romania won't qualify !!!!

do u have any idea how f**king stupid u make urself look !!!!

i know. i was just pissed and sleepy. miscalculate. do u realise everyone hates ur behavior anyway dude :lol:

call me whatever u like it wont affect me

everyone ??? u have personally contacted all 40,000 + members on this site !!

if you really watched it you know who was better on the field for 75% of the time. F.R.A.N.C.E ! and ooijer DID stop it with the hand. so yeah. some good luck and lil cheating.

if *you* really watched the game, you'd have seen france press the attack, leaving acres and acres of space behind them. maybe they should have scored more (but hey, that would require them to actually get a shot on target) but they definitely could have conceded more, as the further behind they got, the more space they left behind them.

yeah the French sure made the most of their 44 percent possession. thanks for the brilliant insights, you have a future in punditry :roll:

Netherlands stopped counterattacks with fouls specially in fist half cause France was too fast, if that's what u guys call "awesome" netherlands... great great. lol :/

yet strangely, fouls were even. so if the French fouls weren't to break up attacks, why did the French commit so many fouls?

and netherlands got GOALS from their *own* counterattacks, and basically played a counterattacking game, quickly pushing forward with some very precise passing.

apparently Robben is too fast AND shoots and passes too well.

PS: anyway for those who knows a lil about France, coupet is quite great :D saving the lob like he did, Barthez would have stayed still or try a silly hit on the ball while being 3meters under.

he didn't look bad; i don't think he can be blamed for any of the Dutch goals.

Coupet is ok although I think he could do a little better, but the thing is Van de Sar was too brilliant last night.

France deserves something better, like 2-1 I think. And yes, it looks like only 3 "original" France white player, sorry I did not mean any racist here, just my point.

Holland last night played quite dangerous game while they tried to slow down the France temp with short pass, and then surprise opponent with counter attack. It was great match somehow.

Aurevoir France or Ciao Italy ?

Coupet is ok although I think he could do a little better, but the thing is Van de Sar was too brilliant last night.

France deserves something better, like 2-1 I think. And yes, it looks like only 3 "original" France white player, sorry I did not mean any racist here, just my point.

ehhhhhhhhhh ..... if u didn't mean anything racist just what the f**k is ur point ?? do enlighten us pls !!!

it's hardly the fault of the black players if the white ones ain't good enough to make the f**king team !!!

good point, ol' bignose had some good plays.

France white player, sorry I did not mean any racist here, just my point.

sorry but i don't see the relevance. i suspect Thuram's Henry's Malouda's passports are french enough.

Holland last night played quite dangerous game while they tried to slow down the France temp with short pass, and then surprise opponent with counter attack. It was great match somehow.

Aurevoir France or Ciao Italy ?

Holland , to my knowledge, have always played short-passing, possession football.

PS: anyway for those who knows a lil about France, coupet is quite great :D saving the lob like he did, Barthez would have stayed still or try a silly hit on the ball while being 3meters under.

DEADLY DUTCH DESTROY FRANCE......www.Sportinglife.co.uk

Euro 2008 - Clinical Dutch trounce France.....www.Yahoosport.com

Dutch masterclass destroys France.....www.BBC.co.uk/sport

Luck is really on dutch side, It may have been 1-1 with the penalty.

Even 2-1 for France if Henry scored the same way in 2nd half.

They did play well. i'd say better than Netherlands for most of the game but not good finishing.

France plays good. Holland doesn't play so good but very lucky + realistic.........www.headstuckupmyfrencharse.com

man... you really have **** in your eyes! Ribery could take 2 or 3 dutch on his own? You mean in the way Robben did for the 3-1? ...clearly Robben could and Ribery couldn't. It's not about being lucky, you take shot and you plant it between the woodwork or it goes around it, the keeper you try to beat has length and reflexes (and experience) or he doesn't. Simple as that, I agree that 4-1 might be a result that's too harsh but don't gimme any of that crap that France was better because they simply weren't, there were periods France was stronger and had some attempts but those moments came out of all or nothing situations when they had to take risks in order to make sure to stay in the tournament. Holland did however recover and overall they were simply better. The defense isn't what it used to be when Stam was around but they do suprisingly good while they haven't used Heitinga who should be the best dutch defender at the moment. With Robben, Van Persie, Van Nistelrooy, Kuyt, Van der Vaart and Sneider fit any opponent has the odds against them and as for Greece... I hope Holland will meet them so I can read some more of your pathetic comments