Top Posters In This Topic

...please don't block the airport....

...I'm coming home on the 4th.....please

...I got paid today, full bank of cash

...and I've got a hot date on my return

...I am willing to trade both of them for freedom

...spread the word

Same same George!

I was due to fly on the 30th November and we all know what happened that week...Now I'm due to fly next week. Not again, surely?

Would you call black people monkeys, protesters or otherwise? I highly doubt it!

So not as to really piss me off, please, what DID you mean by monkeys then?

I'd call anyone who acted like a monkey a monkey be they black, white or yellow.

Funny enough my business partner and best friend is black, and he calls them monkeys, as does my girlfriend who's Thai, me not having the right to call someone who acts like a monkey a monkey because I'm white is PC crap.

:arrow: nothing to see here people please move on. :arrow:

Would you call black people monkeys, protesters or otherwise? I highly doubt it!

I'd call anyone who acted like a monkey a monkey be they black, white or yellow.

Funny enough my business partner and best friend is black, and he calls them monkeys, as does my girlfriend who's Thai, me not having the right to call someone who acts like a monkey a monkey because I'm white is PC crap.

Don't tell me this fight is already over? I just went out to get a cup of tea and a "banana" and missed the whole thing again?

You finished now or do I have to keep repeating myself?

I told you PMs OK, Or do I need to flex the muscles?

As I said before, MOVE ON nothing to see :arrow:

you know, you can avoid this sort of thing by just calling 'em dipshits.

i would prefer to call them 'retards' or 'cocksuckers' but tinkerbells and feebs have fairly powerful lobbies and i might get carded. or something.

read and learn, son. read and learn.

So, monkeys here and there.

I say: let the boys and girls have fun at parliament or government house or what ever. Then crush them...

But it is just unfair that NOW the police are doing something or blocking the block. Where the F* where police for the months PAD was doing their stuff. Just annoys the hell out of me all this friggin' bullshit. Guys throw rocks at politcians cars, wearing red shirts and two days later they are all arrested. But still none of the PAD people who were all in tv, heck, they even had their own tv channel, how many of them are arrested? None. SELECTIVE POLICE AND LEGAL ACTION. I say: red shirts have all the reason to freak havoc now, the systems just don't work. Let the mother f*cker burn, burn, burn! This is the chance, that didn't happen in 1997, to revamp the political systems and business systems, to kick out the godfathers and their crony politicians. Hopefully this economic downturn would wake up the people and make them smell coffee and start revamping their own political systems.

...please don't block the airport....

...I'm coming home on the 4th.....please

...I got paid today, full bank of cash

...and I've got a hot date on my return

...I am willing to trade both of them for freedom

...spread the word

I hope for you that your hot date doesn't read this!

Can your cash compete with Mr CEOs bundles of baht?

Concerns about the airports being closed are very premature and the backers of the red shirts could hardly maintain their previous position of outrage about the PADs actions by engaging in the same tactics.

Having a quick look at PBS, all seem ok thus far at parliament with most entrances blocked, Suthep in negotiations but some MPs gaining access ?(not sure how many).

But seems the PMs policy speech is being delayed?

Guest FLGlenn
Some whispers that the 'Red Shirted Monkey's' will be blocking roads going out and coming into Bangkok on the 31st in protest of all of the usual shite.

Anyone know anything more about this?

oh what tangeled webs we weave...

Guest FLGlenn

But it is just unfair that NOW the police are doing something or blocking the block. Where the F* where police for the months PAD was doing their stuff.

October 7

geeezzz ... what's the point of using dumb facts when arguing with a d*ck like him ???

It's called graft and corruption...get used to it

So, monkeys here and there.

I say: let the boys and girls have fun at parliament or government house or what ever. Then crush them...

But it is just unfair that NOW the police are doing something or blocking the block. Where the F* where police for the months PAD was doing their stuff. Just annoys the hell out of me all this friggin' bullshit. Guys throw rocks at politcians cars, wearing red shirts and two days later they are all arrested. But still none of the PAD people who were all in tv, heck, they even had their own tv channel, how many of them are arrested? None. SELECTIVE POLICE AND LEGAL ACTION. I say: red shirts have all the reason to freak havoc now, the systems just don't work. Let the mother f*cker burn, burn, burn! This is the chance, that didn't happen in 1997, to revamp the political systems and business systems, to kick out the godfathers and their crony politicians. Hopefully this economic downturn would wake up the people and make them smell coffee and start revamping their own political systems.

calm down, sunsy.

I think may be the reds just rally out in the wrong time. In such a greeting season like this people more prefer to celebrate and spend time with friends and their loved one than listen to the jerks speak.

What the reason of the reds to come out , again ??? 8)

Why the need to threaten a member who is responding to an ongoing assertion made by a mod? The concern was expressed on the thread, the OP responded, the mod responded again on the thread and a subsequent debate took place quite properly on the thread.

I for one think that it is an interesting debate of greater merit than most of the debates that take place on TF. (And which are usually allowed to take place.)

Some whispers that the 'Red Shirted Monkey's' will be blocking roads going out and coming into Bangkok on the 31st in protest of all of the usual shite.

If they really do that..I'm gonna call them 'Red shirted monkeys' that steal New Year's Eve !!! and lets see if they can beat up Grinch !!!

I'm still trying to figure out what he said that set you off... They were throwing stones and water bottles at cars. Would you not categorize that as "acting like monkeys"? I sure would. I remember lots of people calling the PAD idiots and red-shirted retards FAR worse in other forums and nothing was said about it. Beej has been quite consistent in his utter contempt for both sides (as well as virtually every OTHER "group" you can imagine.) *laugh*

oh what tangeled webs we weave...

So a espected older Thai lady tells us that she was going to head to the beach for New Years but decided not to because she has been told that the roads out and into will be blocked in protest.

So I, as one of those people leaving Bangkok on NY felt, mmmm maybe I should find out a little more about this or face loosing 25,000baht and a relaxing holiday.

What web would I possibly want to weave?

Guest FLGlenn

But it is just unfair that NOW the police are doing something or blocking the block. Where the F* where police for the months PAD was doing their stuff.

October 7

Yes, before that they had already been on the house long time. Next.

awwww..life is so unfair isn't it?