What is it with food & eating ?

LasseDK

Ive read several places here that there seems to be an issue with eating food and thai-women - that its pretty important.

Ive saw a few examples last time - i mean, thai-women can eat ALOT - and it seems like the world around them dissapears in the joyfull moment of eating tonnes of food :) when i asked the girl that were in our company, her answer was "i get so happy when im eating".

My friend who is married to a thai, said that it was really something, if i he ex. called her while she was eating she got directly angry at him if he tried to continue the conversation as she werent able to multitask while eating.

I like to eat too if im hungry, but it just seems its abit more important for thai's ? is it just because the food is so much better or ?

I think its abit funny.

Ive read several places here that there seems to be an issue with eating food and thai-women - that its pretty important.

Ive saw a few examples last time - i mean, thai-women can eat ALOT - and it seems like the world around them dissapears in the joyfull moment of eating tonnes of food :) when i asked the girl that were in our company, her answer was "i get so happy when im eating".

My friend who is married to a thai, said that it was really something, if i he ex. called her while she was eating she got directly angry at him if he tried to continue the conversation as she werent able to multitask while eating.

I like to eat too if im hungry, but it just seems its abit more important for thai's ? is it just because the food is so much better or ?

I think its abit funny.

not just Thai.

Ive learnt through experience to never get in the way of a hungry asian female. It can get ugly.

so what!?

what's the point?

:roll:

Do you find yourself in arguments when you're in a relationship?

Just wondering. 8)

it's not your business :wink:

OUCH !!!

That was a big bite !!!!!!!!!!!

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

so what!?

what's the point?

:D im just asking as i find it different from here. I dont find anything wrong with it, its cute !

It might have been something special or something like that, but its just a joy for food, and i think i understand why when it comes to the thai-kitchen, understandble.

Personally, I just love cooking and eating..no reason why.. the feeling of finishing one dish esp. when I can make a new dish is like a triumph on top of the highest mountain.

And the feeling of people enjoying my food cant get worse...

On the other hand, I like food...just because I like it..

Bamboo worms, Scorpions, snakes, rats, bats, frogs, crocodile, ostrich, liver, lung, heart, intestine...........

Have had them all !!!!!!

so what!?

what's the point?

:D im just asking as i find it different from here. I dont find anything wrong with it, its cute !

It might have been something special or something like that, but its just a joy for food, and i think i understand why when it comes to the thai-kitchen, understandble.

ok :wink:

how different? can i ask?

if you have seen my journals, you would know i have a passion for food...i like cooking and eating...i find it as happiness...

i dont think it's just thai women... i'm sure thai guys, asian people or some parts of the world would be the same... and i'm also sure that it mostly happens for plentiful places...

if you can find any delicious thing anywhere... will you resist?

some would say 'yes'... but many would say 'no'... i suppose

Personally, I just love cooking and eating..no reason why.. the feeling of finishing one dish esp. when I can make a new dish is like a triumph on top of the highest mountain.

Bamboo worms, Scorpions, snakes, rats, bats, frogs, crocodile, ostrich, liver, lung, heart, intestine...........

Have had them all !!!!!!

*****??

:P

Have had them all !!!!!!

p*ssy??

you? :oops:

Have had them all !!!!!!

p*ssy??

i see you havent lost your 'charming' ways gee. :roll: carry on.

Have had them all !!!!!!

p*ssy??

c*nt! :x

Eating is my passion

After long day at work, i got headache, my thought wanders..once i reach home, smell of cooking foods in kitchen cure me from that suffering..

And also, when i get up late on Weekend (hangover), its beyond happy to see breakfast has set ready on the table..

Im not talking about my 'eat out' activity (yet)

I think, may be foods in thailand are easy to find ,various, fresh, healthy and aroi dee :D

Eating is my passion

After long day at work, i got headache, my thought wanders..once i reach home, smell of cooking foods in kitchen cure me from that suffering..

And also, when i get up late on Weekend (hangover), its beyond happy to see breakfast has set ready on the table..

I think, may be foods in thailand are easy to find ,various, fresh, healthy and aroi dee :D

and one would have thought that drinking was your preferred passion, judgin by the amount of times you mention alcohol...

:twisted:

Eating is my passion

and one would have thought that drinking was your preferred passion, judgin by the amount of times you mention alcohol...

:twisted:

They come together as a package i cant avoid / deny it, *****.

:lol:

ok :wink:

how different? can i ask?

if you have seen my journals, you would know i have a passion for food...i like cooking and eating...i find it as happiness...

Yes ive seen your journals, and its not only dishes, but almost artwork too - impressed by it.

The difference - well its just not something i see in my surroundings by female friends and in general when i think of it - maybe because of the water + salad ('im on a diet culture') . When i think of it actually, its really rare i actually see girls really ENJOY food here ?? maybe they enjoy it, but not in that extent, not when im around (and its not because im cooking).

i dont think it's just thai women... i'm sure thai guys, asian people or some parts of the world would be the same... and i'm also sure that it mostly happens for plentiful places...

if you can find any delicious thing anywhere... will you resist?

some would say 'yes'... but many would say 'no'... i suppose

Well im different i think, i dont have it the same way with food - for me its an on/off thing, i like good food, i enjoy thai food very much - had some great experiences here last time. But i can easily go into a mode where it matters absolutely nothing for me and treat it only as neccesary fuel to keep you going.

But thats through many years of just always having to control your diet, then in the end its just simpler to just go for the nutrition-parameters instead of the gastronomical experience.