WTF?--- News hot off the press that makes you say--- WTF?

GoodKarma

You quote what you say as 'fact' and then go on to say 'Oh i read it 3-5 years ago but its on another computer' You're right on one thing tho, you are not an bullshit westerner.....You're an ignorant Asian who cannot back up what comes out of her idiotic gob!

As i said, i never tried to convince any body here to believe in what i know but want u guys to open your heart find the fact yourself and then u'll understand the truth. But up to u if u choose to believe he is an evil / a bad guy, cause it's your not mine.

my real feeling teila , he is my hero and i'm quite shock after reading this news from this TF site , then just check with yahoo (but not yet open TV) . i'm really upset teila (not fake or joke but real)

Osama was hardly known for his football skills, puzzle solving abilities or rhythmic dancing. His name was mentioned in terrorism plots, plans and scams.

Why is/was he such a hero of yours?

And for the idiot trying to peddle the line that Bin Laden was framed by US, grow the **** up! He not only admitted planning the deaths of thousands of civilians, he bragged about it afterwards.

It's true that not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslim. Time to stand up for your relgion and condemn the murders and violence.

******* retard.

Me too...now I can't tell which one is worse. It's sad to know that there are people like this in the world.

Rob don't blame me if u don't have any idea of who i really am and may be i am now practicing to make sarcastic statement but not in this case . For this case is too sensitive for me and others ppl feeling to make any humorous on it

Osama was hardly known for his football skills, puzzle solving abilities or rhythmic dancing. His name was mentioned in terrorism plots, plans and scams.

Why is/was he such a hero of yours?

being a leader of a group of muslim protector called taleban. And as i knew, he left his wealth and choose to become a group leader of this young blood guy to protect Afkan from any jewish who try to take benefit from this country. As i know this guy is well educated too

And for the idiot trying to peddle the line that Bin Laden was framed by US, grow the **** up! He not only admitted planning the deaths of thousands of civilians, he bragged about it afterwards.

It's true that not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslim. Time to stand up for your relgion and condemn the murders and violence.

******* retard.

FUCKIN BASTARD EB

my real feeling teila , he is my hero and i'm quite shock after reading this news from this TF site , then just check with yahoo (but not yet open TV) . i'm really upset teila (not fake or joke but real)

I don't agree with your views on this matter, whitelotus, but i'm sorry that your feeling sad.

Me too...now I can't tell which one is worse. It's sad to know that there are people like this in the world.

I thought 'the' first impression was bad....but now....*struggling to find the right words*

Isn't this worthy of a ban? He or She directly insulted another member with his name in it. ;)

She's blocked from my profile, so I don't see her posts unless someone quotes her.

I remember blocking her a few years ago because I thought she was a ******* weirdo. She stalked my profile and sent me odd messages. She wouldn't answer any questions or post any photos. Every time she joins a discussion, she's on the outside with every right-minded individual on the inside.

This time however, she has really outdone herself. She gushes adoration for a man who murdered thousands of people. Not soldiers - civilians, children, women - in the name of Islam. Not a word of condemnation or apology for those killed by his plans.

She defends the Taliban, oblivious to the fact that the Taliban would prevent her from studying, using the internet or any of the other freedoms she enjoys.

Like I said...

******* retard.

She's blocked from my profile, so I don't see her posts unless someone quotes her.

I remember blocking her a few years ago because I thought she was a ******* weirdo. She stalked my profile and sent me odd messages. She wouldn't answer any questions or post any photos. Every time she joins a discussion, she's on the outside with every right-minded individual on the inside.

This time however, she has really outdone herself. She gushes adoration for a man who murdered thousands of people. Not soldiers - civilians, children, women - in the name of Islam. Not a word of condemnation or apology for those killed by his plans.

She defends the Taliban, oblivious to the fact that the Taliban would prevent her from studying, using the internet or any of the other freedoms she enjoys.

Like I said...

******* retard.

AGAIN ******* BUSTARD EBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Toothpick ATM thefts net millions

A Kanchanaburi man is accused of making a fortune from cash dispensers using the simplest of methods

Wasan Siakson, 40, was arrested in Chiang Mai last week after security cameras caught him allegedly using a stolen ATM card to withdraw money from a victim's account.

Police say Mr Wasan, who owns a restaurant in Koh Lanta, Krabi, and a fish pond in Chiang Mai, had stolen from ATM machines on and off for 15 years.

They believe he started preying on ATM users in 1996. He was caught for the offence in 2000, and served three years in jail.

Upon his release, he allegedly returned to his old thieving ways.

He was aided in his endeavours by banks who kept quiet, as they worried that publicity about the thefts would affect their reputation.

Police incompetence also helped. He was allegedly able to deploy his toothpick modus operandi even after his earlier conviction for the same type of crime, with police unaware that the offender could be the same man.

Police do not know how many millions he has allegedly stolen from ATM machines over the years. But they say Mr Wasan's bank records going back three months suggest he was making at least 150,000 baht a day, allegedly from ATM thefts.

Mr Wasan was arrested at his fish pond in Chiang Mai, but is being held in Saraburi. Police are investigating him for 30 ATM thefts.

Police believe he laundered the stolen money through his Krabi restaurant and his fishpond. He is also thought to own several homes, including one in Khamphaeng Phet, which police raided as they narrowed down their search for the man.

Mr Wasan needed no sophisticated equipment to steal money from automatic teller machines, police say.

He allegedly placed toothpicks in ATM card slots to trap the cards of people who tried to withdraw money from the machines.

Fooled into believing the ATMs had malfunctioned and seized their cards, the victims left the scene.

Mr Wasan, who always made sure that he was standing in the queue right behind the victims, allegedly peeked over the victims' shoulders to obtain their PIN codes.

After they left, he would remove the toothpicks, take out the cards and use them to withdraw the victims' money, police say.

The thief's luck started to run out when a keen-eyed policeman learnt about his toothpick trick while watching the news at home one weekend.

Pol Col Uthen Nuiphin, who is deputy superintendent of Provincial Police Region 1, saw an item about theft complaints lodged by ATM users in Tak's Mae Sot district.

He began searching for the man by contacting banks in Mae Sot.

He found many were reluctant to give information as they were worried that it might affect their reputation.

Pol Col Uthen decided to look for similar thefts in the central region, which, unlike Mae Sot, is under his jurisdiction.

He found two cases in Saraburi's Wihan Daeng district where police told him Mr Wasan was a key suspect, and had sought a warrant for his arrest.

Pol Col Uthen said he believed the cases in Wihan Daeng and those in Mae Sot were linked, as toothpicks were used in all cases.

Footage from security cameras in the two districts suggested the thief was the same man.

Pol Col Uthen said it took investigators one week to find Mr Wasan's home in Kamphaeng Phet, but their suspect was able to flee two days before they arrived on April 14.

Two days later, police who were monitoring Mr Wasan's financial transactions discovered that some money was transferred to his bank account from a hypermarket in Chiang Mai's Phrao district.

Police travelled there and on April 22 found the suspect near a fishing pond, following a tip by a post office employee who spotted him.

Col Uthen said a policeman in his team overheard a phone call by a man by the pond. He said he was trying to evade arrest. They nabbed their suspect minutes later.

In addition to the toothpick trick, Pol Col Uthen said, Mr Wasan also pretended to help ATM users who were not familiar with the machines.

Some victims gave Mr Wasan their ATM card security codes to help withdraw money for them.

Mr Wasan would press some wrong buttons to create an error in the transactions.

He persuaded the victims to leave the machines to inform bank officials.

In the absence of the victims, Mr Wasan would cancel the transactions so the machines would return the cards.

He allegedly withdrew money with the codes he previously obtained from the victims.

Mr Wasan applied pressure to his victims by telling them many people were waiting in line to use the machines.

"It amazes me that some Thais cared so much about others in the queue that they decided to leave the machines," Col Uthen said.

He urged ATM card holders to stay calm if a machine malfunctions.

"Don't abandon the machine. Stand there and call the bank," he said.

From the Bangkok Post

That has happened to me back home. But I didn't leave the machine, called the bank, told everyone else in the queue the machine is broken. Someone from the bank had a look inside for my card but they couldn't find it. I was told that sometimes the machine is stuffed with bits of paper that lodge your card. Then when you walk away these pricks come back and get it.

Bottom line, my card was cancelled before I left the machine and those wankers caused me to go a couple of days without my card but they gots no money from meh.

YUK!!

New York artist Miriam Simun creates human breast milk cheese

New York artist Miriam Simun has created cheese made from human breast milk and is offering people the chance to taste it as part of her new art piece.

The Lady Cheese Shop is a temporary installation by the New York University graduate and according to the artist is aimed at raising questions about the ethics of modern biotechnologies.

Ms Simun said she found three women willing to volunteer their breast milk and after screening the milk for diseases and learning the basics of cheese making turned it into cheese.

The artist said she hoped her cheese would highlight the way the human body works and admitted people were split into two very distinctive camps over her installation.

‘Cheese is the conversation starter,’ she said. ‘Some people are loving it, and some people are gagging.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/862198-new-york-artist-miriam-simun-creates-human-breast-milk-cheese#ixzz1LMi9aftI

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/862198-new-york-artist-miriam-simun-creates-human-breast-milk-cheese#ixzz1LMhy7kKU

This is an old article and I know it's not hot off the press but its kinda creepy it freaked me out a bit when I read it.. so I thought i'd post it anyway...here's a

of how it works

If you walked by this billboard and looked at it you would hear a voice giving you the impression that your hearing voices in your head...it's called an Ultrasound billboard..WTF? -Advertising Age

3-A&E-cr.YorayLiberman-1210.jpg?1197064672

Hear Voices? It May Be an Ad

An A&E Billboard 'Whispers' a Spooky Message Audible Only in Your Head in Push to Promote Its New 'Paranormal' Program

NEW YORK -- New Yorker Alison Wilson was walking down Prince Street in SoHo last week when she heard a woman's voice right in her ear asking, "Who's there? Who's there?" She looked around to find no one in her immediate surroundings. Then the voice said, "It's not your imagination." Indeed it isn't. It's an ad for "Paranormal State," a ghost-themed series premiering on A&E this week. The billboard uses technology manufactured by Holosonic that transmits an "audio spotlight" from a rooftop speaker so that the sound is contained within your cranium. The technology, ideal for museums and libraries or environments that require a quiet atmosphere for isolated audio slideshows, has rarely been used on such a scale before. For random passersby and residents who have to walk unwittingly through the area where the voice will penetrate their inner peace, it's another story.

Ms. Wilson, a New York-based stylist, said she expected the voice inside her head to be some type of creative project but could see how others might perceive it differently, particularly on a late-night stroll home. "I might be a little freaked out, and I wouldn't necessarily think it's coming from that billboard," she said.

Less-intrusive approach?

Joe Pompei, president and founder of Holosonics, said the creepy approach is key to drawing attention to A&E's show. But, he noted, the technology was designed to avoid adding to noise pollution. "If you really want to annoy a lot of people, a loudspeaker is the best way to do it," he said. "If you set up a loudspeaker on the top of a building, everybody's going to hear that noise. But if you're only directing that sound to a specific viewer, you're never going to hear a neighbor complaint from street vendors or pedestrians. The whole idea is to spare other people."

Holosonics has partnered with a cable network once before, when Court TV implemented the technology to promote its "Mystery Whisperer" in the mystery sections of select bookstores. Mr. Pompei said the company also has tested retail deployments in grocery stores with Procter & Gamble and Kraft for customized audio messaging. So a customer, for example, looking to buy laundry detergent could suddenly hear the sound of gurgling water and thus feel compelled to buy Tide as a result of the sonic experience.

Mr. Pompei contends that the technology will take time for consumers to get used to, much like the lights on digital signage and illuminated billboards did when they were first used. The website Gawker posted an item about the billboard last week with the headline "Schizophrenia is the new ad gimmick," and asked "How soon will it be until in addition to the do-not-call list, we'll have a 'do not beam commercial messages into my head' list?"

"There's going to be a certain population sensitive to it. But once people see what it does and hear for themselves, they'll see it's effective for getting attention," Mr. Pompei said.

More disruptions

A&E's $3 million to $5 million campaign for "Paranormal" includes other more disruptive elements than just the one audio ad in New York. In Los Angeles, a mechanical face creeps out of a billboard as if it's coming toward the viewer, and then recedes. In print, the marketing team persuaded two print players to surrender a full editorial page to their ads, flipping the gossip section in AM New York upside down and turning a page in this week's Parade into a checkerboard of ads for "Paranormal."

AM New York's gossip page got turned upside down as promo.

It's not the network's first foray into supernatural marketing, having launched a successful viral campaign for "Mind Freak" star Criss Angel earlier this year that allowed users to trick their friends into thinking Mr. Angel was reading their mind via YouTube.

"We all know what you need to do for one of these shows is get people talking about them," said Guy Slattery, A&E's exec VP-marketing. "It shouldn't be pure informational advertising. When we were talking about marketing the show, nearly everyone had a connection with a paranormal experience, and that was a surprise to us. So we really tried to base the whole campaign on people's paranormal experiences."

So was it a ghost or just an annoyed resident who stole the speaker from the SoHo billboard twice in one day last week? Horizon Media, which helped place the billboard, had to find a new device that would prevent theft from its rooftop location. Mr. Pompei only takes it as a compliment that someone would go to the trouble of stealing his technology, but hopes consumer acceptance comes with time. "The sound isn't rattling your skull, it's not penetrating you, it's not doing anything nefarious at all. It's just like having a flashlight vs. a light bulb," he said.

The two longest youtube wtf? videos ever!!

- OMEGA Extended Edition【3 AND 1/2 HOURS OF NYAN SPLENDIDNESS】 warning it is a waste of time...it has over 10,000 youtube likes....WTF? ..LOL

...and his sister

...huuhh...【1 hour LONG! AND LOOPED!?】

The former world number one golfer Severiano Ballesteros has died three years after surgery to remove a brain tumour.

Spanish Golf Legend Seve Ballesteros Dies

The former world number one golfer Severiano Ballesteros has died three years after surgery to remove a brain tumour.

The 54-year-old passed away at his home in northern Spain this morning, according to Spanish television.

His family had said on his website on Friday his condition had deteriorated badly.

Ballesteros - who won five majors, including The Masters twice, during his 30-year professional career - had further treatment after the surgery rin 2008.

He underwent a 12-hour operation but further surgery was necessary before he was well enough to return home and begin chemotherapy and radiotherapy.

Speaking afterwards, he said the tumour was "the size of two golf balls".

'Seve' Ballesteros was born in Pedrena, Spain, on April 9, 1957.

He turned pro at age 16 in 1974 and finished second at the British Open at age 19 in 1976.

He went on to win the British Open three times in his career (1979, 1984, and 1988) and twice don the green jacket at Augusta (1980 and 1983).

The former world No. 1 holds the record for the highest number of European Tour victories - 50. He won 87 titles altogether.

One of the best ever match play competitors, Ballesteros helped Europe capture the Ryder Cup four times as a player and captained the team to victory in 1997.

He was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 1999.

Ballesteros played sparingly in the latter years of his career until his retirement in July 2007 due to chronic back problems.

RIP Seve, :(

Not really news, but it did make me say "WTF". I was on apples website and was looking at computers and stuff. I designed my mac and it came to:

• £18,197.96 (which is hovering around the 900,000 baht mark.)
    incl. VAT
  • Dispatched: 8 business days

I laughed, then thought about what else you can buy for that amount, then I carefully clicked the close button.

Can anyone beat that?

Edited by Teddy

Not really news, but it did make me say "WTF". I was on apples website and was looking at computers and stuff. I designed my mac and it came to:

• £18,197.96 (which is hovering around the 900,000 baht mark.)
    incl. VAT
  • Dispatched: 8 business days

I laughed, then thought about what else you can buy for that amount, then I carefully clicked the close button.

Can anyone beat that?

Yes £56,361.00 incl. VAT

You must have been looking at a Mac Pro fully maxed out with Ram and SSD's, but you should have gone for the server model fully tricked out.

So how many did you buy in the end? :-)

Edited by funky_house