WTF?--- News hot off the press that makes you say--- WTF?

GoodKarma

STUNNED Tom Tantony told yesterday how cash-strapped police have hounded him for two months - because a woman claims he made her jumper dirty.

Tom, 24, says two cops have TWICE made a 15-mile round trip to his house, phoned him up to 15 times and threatened to arrest him for criminal damage over the £40 hoodie.

Full Story......

I just HAD to laugh when I read

It's a 40 quid hoodie FFS!!! Waste of time is an understatement!

Your right WTbloodyF?

humm but I wounder there's gotta be more to this story than meets the eye..

what motif, or what is she giving these cops in return to waste tax payer's money and to travel 15 miles to hassle this guy

maybe a little somethin somethin?

A sad loss. But that video did make me laugh. He was a weird one. Loved the end bit "no more questions" lol

O Yeah...o yeah...

I can remember as a kid watching this guy on the WWF as well as hulk hogan and Macho Man was way funnier than..the hulk or even Dwayne Johnson (the rock) the side shows were and even up to this date are more entertaining than the actual wrestling matches. I think it is safe to say Wrestling has a cult following.

Cannabis Science Announces Planned Thailand Business Partnership and Clinical Trials for Medical Marijuana

Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCBB: CBIS), a pioneering U.S. biotech company developing pharmaceutical cannabis products, is pleased to announce meetings with Thai Cannabis Corp. and senior government officials and advisors regarding environmental and commercial benefits of medical cannabis.

Cannabis Science and our associates in Thailand are constructing a business relationship that will allow for the necessary clinical trials to take place in Thailand with approval of the Thai governmental. The intent is to formalize a mutually beneficial partnership in the medical cannabis tourism industry. Concurrently, Thailand will serve as a staging ground for Cannabis Science to test and develop our products as we move toward our ultimate goal of U.S. FDA approved cannabis extract based medicines. The Thai people will benefit from our collaborative efforts in that income and knowledge generated by medical cannabis tourism will offset medical costs for the Thai people. It should be noted that Thailand ?? with a population of approximately 68 million ?? has a first class medical system that draws patients from around the world, so everyone can benefit from its integration of medical cannabis into modern health care.

Robert Melamede, Ph.D., Cannabis Science’s CEO stated, “It was amazing to meet with enlightened government officials who recognize the health, environmental, and commercial benefits of hemp and medical cannabis. Thailand now leads the world in having created intelligent policies so that the Thai people, and others from around the world, will benefit from the health promoting properties of the cannabis plant that have been so foolishly suppressed by American led policies of fear and ignorance.â€

About Cannabis Science, Inc.

Cannabis Science, Inc. is at the forefront of pharmaceutical grade medical marijuana research and development. The Company works with world authorities on phytocannabinoid science targeting critical illnesses, and adheres to scientific methodologies to develop, produce and commercialize phytocannabinoid-based pharmaceutical products. In sum, we are dedicated to the creation of cannabis-based medicines, both with and without psychoactive properties, to treat disease and the symptoms of disease, as well as for general health maintenance.

http://www.pharmiweb.com/pressreleases/pressrel.asp?ROW_ID=41199

mandmweed.jpg

Boom time for street food vendors and 7/11s??

Though after Toxin's War on Drugs and the draconian treatment of users of soft drugs, does this not seem a little hypocritical?

Hey Mr. Mash have you seen this very interesting episode of a TV BBC series the lady's name is Nicky Taylor she does some really crazy investigative stuff.. this particular episode is called should I smoke cannabis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id2EqizdZ9c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTl4i15A-c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goN8P2KFN8o&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ybe8jPQlJg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Looks like we're going to have to introduce a new employee bonus package here at TF.

German firm arranges company-wide orgy

Saturday, May 21 2011, 22:50 BST

By Tom Ayres, Entertainment Reporter

A German insurance firm allegedly organised a company-wide sex party to reward its highest-earning salesmen.

According to Yahoo News, the Ergo division of Munich Re arranged for the event at Gellert Thermal Baths in Budapest, Hungary back in 2007.

An unnamed individual present at the party told German newspaper Handelsblatt that around 100 company members had been invited, where they had access to around 20 different prostitutes.

The individual has described the event as an "open air brothel", and claims that the prostitues were given a stamp on their arm after every sexual encounter.

A spokesperson for the company has since insisted that one of its subsidiaries had organised the party, that it had been in violation of their moral code, and that the individuals responsible were now no longer associated with Munich Re.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a320820/german-firm-arranges-company-wide-orgy.html

http://people-press.org/2010/06/22/section-3-war-terrorism-and-global-trends/

About 4 out of 10 Americans believe Jesus is returning in the next 40 years..... wow.

On a very different subject, the public is divided over whether Jesus Christ will return to earth by 2050. About four-in-ten (41%) expect Jesus Christ to return while slightly more (46%) say this will definitely or probably not happen. Opinions about the return of Jesus Christ are little changed from 1999 when 44% said it would definitely or probably happen.

WTF??????????

N.Z. truckie 'blew up like balloon' in freak accident

A New Zealand truck driver who inflated "like a balloon" when he fell buttocks-first onto a compressed air nozzle was described as lucky to be alive Wednesday.

Steven McCormack was working on his truck at Opotiki on the North Island on Saturday when he slipped between the cab and the trailer, dislodging the compressed air hose that feeds the brakes, the Whakatane Beacon reported.

It said the brass fitting that the hose had been attached to pierced McCormack's left buttock in the fall, sending compressed air rushing into his body.

The 48-year-old said he felt as if he was going to explode and began to scream as his neck, feet and hands swelled up.

"I was blowing up like a football... it felt like I had the bends, like in diving. I had no choice but just to lay there, blowing up like a balloon," he told the newspaper.

Workmates rushed to McCormack's aid, turning off the compressed air and packing ice around his swollen neck.

Ambulance officers removed the brass nozzle from his buttock and rushed him to Whakatane Hospital, where a surgeon treated the injury and drained one of his lungs, which had filled with fluid during the ordeal.

McCormack said doctors later told him that the air separated fat from muscle and they were surprised his skin did not burst.

Now recuperating in Whakatane Hospital, he told the Beacon his skin felt "like a pork roast", hard and crackly on the outside but soft underneath.

A hospital spokeswoman confirmed details of the freak accident, which she said could have killed McCormack.

"It's fair to say he's lucky to be alive, it was a potentially life-threatening situation," she told AFP on Wednesday.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/n-z-truckie-blew-balloon-freak-accident-022506215.html

Before And After: A Bird's-Eye View of Joplin Mo. after tornado leveled neighborhoods...

________________________________________________________________________________________

Screen-shot-2011-05-26-at-12.04.16-PM.png

Dog with two broken legs finds it's owner after storm..your dog wants tissue..

________________________________________________________________________________________

Think your country's priorities are misplaced? Go pick somewhere else to live. No seriously, pick. They have charts and everything Create Your Better Life Index

Iowa bar busted for illegal gambling...but you'll never guess what it was for though

East coast 10-year-old drags alligator home from canal

Florida wildlife officials say a 10-year-old boy dragged a nearly 6-foot alligator home from a nearby canal.

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officers were called to the Rockledge home of Michael Dasher on Wednesday after the boy's grandfather saw the alligator in the front yard.

Michael told the officers he had been fishing with friends when something big caught the hook and snapped the line. The boy said the alligator ran at him, so he started hitting it with sticks and jumped on its back.

Michael dragged the alligator home and suffered only minor scratches on his hands and arms. Wildlife officers measured the alligator at 5 feet 9 inches long.

The officers let Michael off with a stern talk but no charges. They'll release the alligator back into the St. John's River.

Britain's 2011 richest women List - The Telegraph

It is the first time in the history of the Sunday Times Rich List that women have accounted for more than 10 per cent of the thousand richest people in Britain.

Kirsty Bertarelli who tops the list with an estimated wealth of £6.9bn, in a joint entry with her husband, Ernesto. Charlene de Carvalho is second on the women's list, with an estimated fortune of £5.4bn, an increase of £1bn on last year. read more...

Stuntman's family angry over Hangover 2

warning disclaimer: if your gonna go see hangover 2.. This might ruin the movie for you. Read this article at your own risk. Stuntman's family angry over Hangover 2

Iran plans to Unplug internet and create it's own?

(Newser) – Iran is waging war on open Internet. Looking to limit the cyber-infiltration of Western ideas, Iran's telecommunications chief claimed that, in two years time, all Iranians would be forced to use a state-censored, fully-internal Internet. About 60% of the nation's homes and businesses are expected to be on it much sooner than that, he added. Iran sees the move toward heightened online policing as a way to uphold Islamic moral values, though whether it can truly block the world's Internet read more...

The Washington Post

Meet the oldest competitive female bodybuilder Ernestine Shepard @ age 74. A sweet little 74-year-old lady who could pick you up and break you over her knee.Yes, even you, tubby

Gill Scott Heron dies at 62 - "dubbed by some the Godfather of hip-hop" -R.I.P.

Scott-Heron, an African-American who first gained fame for his poetry and spoken word performances in the late 1960s, saw his influence grow until he was dubbed the "Godfather of Rap."

His early albums, "Pieces of a Man" and "Winter in America," have been credited with influencing a generation of hip-hop musicians who followed him read more....

Dwarf pulling vacuum cleaner with his penis show gets go-ahead after ban.

Well he is certainly wearing nothing under his kilt. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE3vkzi3n28

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/852286-dwarf-pulling-vacuum-cleaner-with-his-penis-show-gets-go-ahead-after-ban#ixzz1Nxph7TFF

Those guys are on Britains Got Talent - See above post

Edited by Treborz

Putting breasts in our mouths does make our behaviour better, admit men

Men everywhere have responded positively to a new study which suggests that regularly putting a breast in your mouth can significantly improve human behaviour.

Though the initial study focused on those aged less than four months, further volunteer researchers have insisted that the beneficial effects on human behaviour extend well beyond that age.

One such researcher told us, “We don’t think the booby-mouthy action should be restricted to breast feeding by your mother – pretty much any boobs will do, and at any point in the day. You don’t even need to be hungry, the behavioural benefits are the same.”

“We’d also strongly suggest that the recommended age period be raised from 4 months to something like 45 years. Maybe 50.”

Breasts improve behaviour

The findings have already led to a number of pilot schemes in prisons across the country.

Behavioural scientist Michael Daltry told us, “In one such scheme, a hundred prisoners were given regular access to breasts to put in their mouths, and none of them misbehaved at any point during the time they were connected to the breast. Not one of them.”

“It’s rare we see 100% success in my business, so this is an amazing result.”

The results are also having early influence in the policy of law enforcement organisations around the world.

Los Angeles police chief Seamus Goldberg told us, “If we turn up at a bar fight and wave a gun around, then people get agitated.”

“But If I get one of my female officers to get her breasts out and offer the protagonists a quick suck then the whole problem disappears in seconds.”

(NT)

Putting breasts in our mouths does make our behaviour better, admit men

Men everywhere have responded positively to a new study which suggests that regularly putting a breast in your mouth can significantly improve human behaviour.

Well, it for sure prevented us from starving in our first months!

On a very different subject, the public is divided over whether Jesus Christ will return to earth by 2050. About four-in-ten (41%) expect Jesus Christ to return while slightly more (46%) say this will definitely or probably not happen. Opinions about the return of Jesus Christ are little changed from 1999 when 44% said it would definitely or probably happen.

Well, the Jews are waiting for their Messiah already for more than 5700 years. Interestingly enough, they still say "Next year in Jerusalem" but no (significant) movement ever was established let alone made it to the media to predict when the Messiah really will appear. Conclusion: Strange Christian World!

Well, the Jews are waiting for their Messiah already for more than 5700 years. Interestingly enough, they still say "Next year in Jerusalem" but no (significant) movement ever was established let alone made it to the media to predict when the Messiah really will appear. Conclusion: Strange Christian World!

Jews are Christians ????????

Joshua Kaufman's Mac recovered with 'Hidden' app clues

_53108894_w2f06iya.gif

Mr Kaufman said police apologised for mishandling his case

California police recovered a stolen laptop after a software program sent its owner the suspect's location and photograph taken on the Mac's camera.

Joshua Kaufman, an Oakland interaction designer, reported the theft in March.

But police only acted on Tuesday after Mr Kaufman's blog on the theft attracted news media attention.

Cab driver Muthanna Aldebashi, 27, was charged with felony possession of stolen property. A police spokesman said an initial reported was misfiled.

"I'm excited I was able to get it back," Mr Kaufman told the BBC, "very happy and relieved that I don't have to sit and watch someone else use my old computer."

On 21 March, during the day when Mr Kaufman was not at home in his Oakland flat, a thief broke into the apartment through a window.

'Hidden' software Mr Kaufman immediately reported the crime to Oakland police and the officer who took the report noted he said he had tracking software installed, Officer Holly Joshi told the BBC.

The software, called Hidden, supplies to the owner the computer's location, photographs taken on the Mac's internal camera and shots of the Mac's screen display.

_53109813_sj70lj5w.gif

Handsome

The program immediately began sending Mr Kaufman photographs of a bearded man with shaggy dark hair sleeping on a couch, sitting shirtless on a bed in front of the computer, and driving.

"It wasn't really that interesting," he said. "Most of the photos were pretty boring - just some guy staring into a screen or sleeping or watching Youtube videos on his bed."

The software also sent Mr Kaufman a screen shot showing the man logging into his own e-mail account - information investigators later used to lure him into an arrest.

Mr Kaufman says he handed the evidence to Oakland investigators but did not get a response. Meanwhile, he began blogging about the theft on a site called thisguyhasmymacbook.

Marketing campaign rumour: His ordeal - and Oakland police's apparent disinterest in the case, even though Mr Kaufman said he could provide clues - soon attracted attention from the US news media.

_53109815_ga86tgh1.gif

Smooth Criminal

The software offered an intimate glimpse into the suspect's doings

"People started saying it was a viral campaign from us," Hidden chief Toby De Havilland told the BBC.

On Tuesday, a producer with ABC television's Good Morning America news and entertainment programme contacted Officer Joshi to inquire about the case.

Ms Joshi contacted investigators and learned Mr Kaufman's initial report had been filed in error with theft reports for which no leads existed to aid the investigation.

About three hours after ABC's call, Oakland police arrested Mr Aldebashi, who made "admission statements" indicating he knew the laptop was stolen, Ms Joshi said.

Police have not charged Mr Aldebashi with the initial burglary, and Mr Kaufman said he believes Mr Aldebashi bought the stolen laptop on the street.

"Law enforcement is always looking at technology as a way to be smarter with capturing criminals and solving crimes," Officer Joshi told the BBC.

"And this does represent technology that could be useful for us."

Suspect lured Mr Kaufman wrote on his blog that investigators used information he provided - an e-mail address linked to a car service for which Mr Aldebashi was a driver - to lure the suspect into an arrest by pretending to hire a cab.

Meanwhile, Mr De Havilland said the notoriety has driven interest in his product.

"We've definitely noticed a spike," he said.

I dunno if my hangover is causing me to not think properly but I'm a bit confused.

How does the software know when to kick in? I mean, How does it know when the laptop has been stolen?

Teddy is one of those specky internet geeks that knows the inns and outs of t'internet......The fact that you replied to one of his posts probably means he has set your laptop software to auto switch when your shower goes on!

It's running at all times on your mac. But to start the tracking you have to go the Hidden website, sign in etc and "start" the app. Then they track it for you.

I watched this earlier, has nothing to do with the prementioned app and although its gets nerdy at times...it is pretty cool.

It's running at all times on your mac. But to start the tracking you have to go the Hidden website, sign in etc and "start" the app. Then they track it for you.

I watched this earlier, has nothing to do with the prementioned app and although its gets nerdy at times...it is pretty cool.

Dont say i told you so!

This is good,Thanks for sharing Teddy.I didn't know all details before,just wonder how they did.It's my new knowledge.Cool!

Tesco blunder means beers for 24p

James Andrews, 11:20, Thursday 2 June 2011

A computer glitch at Tesco stores in Scotland saw shoppers charged as little as 24p a beer, resulting in thousands of people rushing to cash in before it was fixed.

The mistake meant that in Scotland you could buy three cases of beer or cider for just £11. This meant you could pick up premium brands such as Magners, Budweiser, Stella Artois and Guinness for as little as 31p a can or 24p a bottle.

Word spread rapidly on social networking sites Twitter and Facebook as well as by word of mouth as customers rushed to cash in.

"Was casually chatting to my dad about the beer situation at Tesco, mention 3 crates for £11 and he sprints to the car," said Rebecca Macdougall.

Police were even called at one point to a Greenock store after heavy congestion was reported in the car park as customers rushed to take advantage of the mistake before it was fixed.

"Price glitch for beer has literally caused a stampede at the local Tesco. Tempers are flying in car park," reported Graham McKenzie on Twitter.

"Madness in Tesco tonight, seems their tills had an error and were selling 3 cases of beer for £10," reported John, Tweeting under the name saabbhoy.

A spokesman for the supermarket said this hit all shops in Scotland. "This was a pricing error affecting only a handful of lines on promotion for a short period. The price was corrected as soon as the error was spotted," he said.

Tesco has now corrected the error.

:lol::lol::lol:

Aye show a Scotsman cheap beer and there will be a stampede...

Tesco blunder means beers for 24p

James Andrews, 11:20, Thursday 2 June 2011

A computer glitch at Tesco stores in Scotland saw shoppers charged as little as 24p a beer, resulting in thousands of people rushing to cash in before it was fixed.

The mistake meant that in Scotland you could buy three cases of beer or cider for just £11. This meant you could pick up premium brands such as Magners, Budweiser, Stella Artois and Guinness for as little as 31p a can or 24p a bottle.

Word spread rapidly on social networking sites Twitter and Facebook as well as by word of mouth as customers rushed to cash in.

"Was casually chatting to my dad about the beer situation at Tesco, mention 3 crates for £11 and he sprints to the car," said Rebecca Macdougall.

Police were even called at one point to a Greenock store after heavy congestion was reported in the car park as customers rushed to take advantage of the mistake before it was fixed.

"Price glitch for beer has literally caused a stampede at the local Tesco. Tempers are flying in car park," reported Graham McKenzie on Twitter.

"Madness in Tesco tonight, seems their tills had an error and were selling 3 cases of beer for £10," reported John, Tweeting under the name saabbhoy.

A spokesman for the supermarket said this hit all shops in Scotland. "This was a pricing error affecting only a handful of lines on promotion for a short period. The price was corrected as soon as the error was spotted," he said.

Tesco has now corrected the error.

:lol::lol::lol:

Aye show a Scotsman cheap beer and there will be a stampede...

**** sake tell me now.....Bangko tuk tuks are very reasonable even in the pishy season!