WTF?--- News hot off the press that makes you say--- WTF?

GoodKarma

I didn't even know he was Il.

What a strange, strange country.

0:22 - 2nd guy from the left, a bit chubby. He looks a bit cheeky. Definitely not grief stricken.

It all looks so orchestrated... And for those who are genuinely distraught, it's probably better that they never know the truth.

Can you imagine? "What? Really? You've got what? TV's? Mobile phones? McDonalds? And you can go anywhere? And this is a stupid haircut? ****... I've wasted my life..."

0:22 - 2nd guy from the left, a bit chubby. He looks a bit cheeky. Definitely not grief stricken.

It all looks so orchestrated... And for those who are genuinely distraught, it's probably better that they never know the truth.

Can you imagine? "What? Really? You've got what? TV's? Mobile phones? McDonalds? And you can go anywhere? And this is a stupid haircut? ****... I've wasted my life..."

I guess they are struggling to come to terms that it is the end of his Korea. boom boom tsh.

Seriously though, I wonder if someone is to be seen in North Korea not crying like a loon, will they be punished?

I guess they are struggling to come to terms that it is the end of his Korea. boom boom tsh.

Seriously though, I wonder if someone is to be seen in North Korea not crying like a loon, will they be punished?

You really have to appreciate the level of media control they have. These people have been fed a steady line of bullshit their entire lives. Everything from him never taking a poop to him hitting something like 18 holes in one the very first time he golfed. Mix that with a diet filled with extreme nationalism and you get crap like this.

We have a hard time believing it because we know better. We have better access to information.

I'm with EB, if they ever do open up everyone currently in power is dead. Can you imagine finding out how badly you've been lied to your entire life? You wake up one day and everything you thought you knew turns out to be one massive lie so this greedy, psychotic, asshole and his cronies could live like kings while the people starved? They'd be dragging government officials out into the street and executing them.

[h=1]Man Eats Cocaine From Brother's Butt, Dies[/h]

[h=2]Police: Man Trying To Hide Drug Evidence In Squad Car[/h]

POSTED: 10:13 am EST December 20, 2011

UPDATED: 10:18 am EST December 20, 2011

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/30037563/detail.html#ixzz1h78dTAHO

A South Carolina man's brother died after police said he was forced to eat cocaine hidden in his brother's backside.Both brothers were taken into custody on allegations they had drugs in their car.But police told Charleston, S.C., TV station WCIV there were additional drugs hidden in 23-year-old Deangelo Mitchell's backside.Officers said Deangelo Mitchell convinced his brother, 20-year-old Wayne Mitchell, to swallow the ounce of cocaine to hide the evidence. He died soon afterward."It's sickening," North Charleston Police Chief Jon Zumalt told WCIV. "I got upset when I saw the thing. I was pretty shocked on it."Deangelo Mitchell already bonded out of jail on the drug charge, but now police are looking for him again on charges of involuntary manslaughter

FFS ... a 26 year old rapes a 74 year old just two days after being released from prison for breaching a Sexual Offences Order for a previous rape conviction .... like WTF is wrong with these ppl !!!

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/antrim-rapist-was-freed-to-strike-again-16093774.html#ixzz1hEwfpjGv

Antrim rapist was freed to strike again

Offender attacked woman aged 74 two days after release from prison

By John Mulgrew

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

A Co Antrim man has pleaded guilty to raping an elderly woman just two days after being released from prison for breaching a Sexual Offences Order for a previous rape conviction.

Ballymena Crown Court heard that Barry Johnston (26), from the town, had preyed on the 74-year-old woman, who begged for mercy as the attack was being carried out.

The victim said she remembered saying to Johnston: “Dear, have mercy on me, sure I am an old woman.”

He carried out the rape in August 2010, and had previously been convicted of rape in 2005, before being released in February 2010.

A short time later he breached a Sexual Offences Order and was returned to custody. He was released only two days prior to the attack on the 74-year-old.

The court heard Johnston had “banged” on the elderly woman’s door in the early hours of August 14, 2010. He then got into the house wielding a knife and grabbed the victim’s arms before ordering her to go upstairs.

Johnston told her not to report the attack to police, but after she confided in a neighbour they were alerted and he was arrested based on DNA evidence.

The court was told how the victim was “at risk of suffering from clinical depression” and was “unlikely to get back to the person she was”. Johnston will be sentenced next month.

Helena Bracken from sex abuse charity the Nexus Institute said once Johnston had broken his Sexual Offences Order “bells should have started ringing”.

She said: “We’re concerned that he shouldn't have been released.

“This incident has dented public confidence in the whole management of sex offenders.

“The police are normally on the ball — but it’s not foolproof, as we can see here.”

She said such incidents made it more difficult for victims of rape to come forward and report their crimes.

Fortune Tellers Predict Record-Breaking Stupidity, Profits In 2012

BANGKOK – As the year draws to a close, Thailand’s professional soothsayers and astrologers have issued their annual predictions. Their unanimous verdict is that 2012 will be a great year for their industry, concurrent with it being a poor year for human intelligence, rational thought, and deductive reasoning.

“2012 is the year we’ve all been waiting for,” said fortune teller Varin Buaviratlert. “With the continued hype around the mispenterpretation of the Mayan calender predicting the end of the world, people are genuinely terrified of fabricated dangers like no other time in recent history.”

According to Varin, the year 2012 also figures prominently in a number of pseudo-scientific belief systems such as numerology, New Age cosmology, and the last season of “The X-Files” where it was chosen as the year of the alien invasion.

“You’d think a TV show that ended a decade ago wouldn’t still freak people out,” he said, “but you’d be wrong.”

Additionally, the continuing challenges in the world economy and national politics will also make it a very good year for the unscientific prediction industry, said Army fortune teller Lieutenant General Pattrasilp Sudsa-ngaun.

“Thais really want predictions about the government and Thaksin because they’re in denial of reality,” he explained. “All I have to do is announce that I had a dream that Yingluck would be overthrown and within an hour I get 30,000 web hits and a thousand links from yellow-mad groups on Facebook. It’s the world’s easiest job.”

The recent flood disasters and threat of terrorism add up to a “perfect storm of public hunger for bullshit,” said fortune teller Paweena Vasanaruengsuk.

“The flooding made people feel unsafe in their own homes. Terrorism makes them feel unsafe away from their homes. And people like me thrive on exploiting people’s insecurities,” she said.

“People want certainty and a sense of control over their lives in these uncertain times. Of course, no one can actually provide that. But just having a false sense of it is worth money. Lots of money.”

Overriding all the other concerns for 2012 is the greatest anxiety of all for the Thai people, according to predictor Phanuwat Phanwichartkul.

“As a nation and a people we’re all concerned for the health of His Majesty,” Phanuwat explained. “But since we’re not allowed to discuss the thing that we fear the most, we displace those fears into other anxieties. Thais are all feeling an itch that they can’t scratch. So we scratch it. For a fee.”

Astrology Academy director Kornharis Buasuang noted that the human reaction to fear was to seek out familiar comforts, such as family or an assuring authority figure.

“Studies have shown that fewer than 5% of humans think rationally when they are scared,” he explained. “And with economic recession, global crises, a crumbling environment, political failures at every level, rumors about our beloved monarch, superstitions about aliens and ancient calenders, all of it amplified by the hysterical, anti-scientific bullhorn of the Internet, 2012 might see human society devolve into complete mental regression.”

“Which is good for us, of couse,” he added.

http://notthenation.com/2011/12/fortune-tellers-predict-record-breaking-stupidity-profits-in-2012/

[h=1]Missing Texas teen was mistakenly deported in 2010[/h]A Dallas woman has been searching for her granddaughter who ran away from home at age 14 in 2010 and ended up mistakenly deported to Colombia after giving Houston authorities a fake name. She remains in Colombia today. It’s a nightmare for Lorene Turner, who looked daily for her granddaughter, Jakadrien, until Dallas Police helped her discover that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Houston deported her, despite taking her fingerprints and despite the fact she spoke no Spanish.

Lorene Turner said with the help of Dallas police, she found her granddaughter in an unexpected place: Colombia. There are still many unanswered questions about how an African-American girl who speaks no Spanish was mistaken for a foreign national. Full article..

Times are changing! In 2002, I had no chance to enter Dubai with a photocopy of my passport AND a UN Laissez-Passer. Reason: UN documents don't show the nationality of its bearer, so the national passport also is required. Luckily, they did not see this as strict in Austria so I could get a grip on my passport there...

Times are changing! In 2002, I had no chance to enter Dubai with a photocopy of my passport AND a UN Laissez-Passer. Reason: UN documents don't show the nationality of its bearer, so the national passport also is required. Luckily, they did not see this as strict in Austria so I could get a grip on my passport there...

a scan of ur passport enough to get u through a checkpoint between canada and the us .... maybe .... but i have my doubts !!

wouldn't recommend trying it in too many other places as most (AFAIK) countries r now moving over to biometric info on ur passport ... so controls r getting stricter rather than more lax !!!

eye recognition ... but maybe it only applies to european countries at present !!!

Actually, the new standard passports are fitted with a chip but up to now, no biometric data is stored there. Up to now, it's just the information that is already on the identification pages of the document, nevertheless, they are thinking about including digitalized fingerprints and maybe also iris scans.