TF dating

Geee

a TF date is not a quick shag, it has nothing to do with sex, it is a social exercise.

Any serious comment is more than welcome.

Gee, I think it may help if you define social exercise a little bit. The way I read it, it has something to do with dating etiquette?

i think it's a polite way of saying wanking !!!!!!!!! :roll:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say I find the whole speed dating thing a bit weird and marginally dysfunctional.

But then, I think golf is too.

Each to their own I guess.

Carry on. :roll:

speed golf dating anyone??

If you pull on the first night, does that count as a hole in one?

:lol:

Depends how big the divot is i guess !

what wood do you think would be best Stevie??

:shock:

I would think a sandwedge would be better......depends how big you want your divot to be i suppose. Most important thing is you fill it back in again, i hate when my balls fall into an open divot :evil:

Gotta say I find the whole speed dating thing a bit weird and marginally dysfunctional.

I would think a sandwedge would be better......depends how big you want your divot to be i suppose. Most important thing is you fill it back in again, i hate when my balls fall into an open divot :evil:

Hmmmm, I think I would prefer a pitching wedge. I do like to have that extra element of control over where my balls are going...

As I understand it, you much prefer playing the back 9, which makes the image of your ball(s) in those open divots sound more disturbing.. :shock:

As I understand it, you much prefer playing the back 9, which makes the image of your ball(s) in those open divots sound more disturbing.. :shock:

Better that than your favourite.......In off the brown !

Foul 4 and a miss :lol:

a sudden outbreak of mixed sporting metaphors? :?

Ok I hear a lot different explanations about what dating means for you:

let us establish a definition of a TF date.

We all know what happens on TF sometimes, guys and girls looking for a quick shag, but in order to organize the next speed dating event, I want to make it clear for all:

a TF date is not a quick shag, it has nothing to do with sex, it is a social exercise.

Any serious comment is more than welcome.

Ohh girls, if you bring a third person to a date, it is not a valid date for me :D

sorry to say dude....but a TF dating is just low and desparet

guys who resort to crap like that should get a life and there a*s`s out of a comp chair go find themselfs a real date with a real girl

i realize that English is not your mother tongue, but please be considerate. not everyone speaks Australian.

Well TF dating is a kinda sport.......along the same lines as bullfighting and hare coursing.

Well TF dating is a kinda sport.......along the same lines as bullfighting and hare coursing.

prefer bull coursing or harefighting myself, though would TF not be more akin to water buffalo wrestling?

:?

dating TF guy is disaster.....i don't know about girl 'cause i never date a girl! hahaha

maybe time to try sis?

r u advocating lesbian incest ???

and may i watch ???

As long as you weren't brainwashed into believing superstitious things by others who have been previously brainwashed likewise, then nothing wrong with healthy girl on girl pleasure giving, even if it isn't a holiday :D

dating TF guy is disaster.....i don't know about girl 'cause i never date a girl! hahaha

maybe time to try sis?

and may i watch ???

As long as you weren't brainwashed into believing superstitious things by others who have been previously brainwashed likewise, then nothing wrong with healthy girl on girl pleasure giving, even if it isn't a holiday :D

oh get a towel...

:twisted:

Hello rinn

I like ur smile. It is full of LIFE :idea:

It took me a minute or so to type this msg. Is this equal to Online Speed Dating :lol:

hello

I am new to this event pls give me more details :lol:

me too... :oops: :sweatdrop: :winky:

Thanks baby... if u see myself real, u will don't say like this sure. ..... :lol::lol::lol:

Hello rinn

It took me a minute or so to type this msg. Is this equal to Online Speed Dating :lol:

hello

Thanks baby... if u see myself real, u will don't say like this sure. ..... :lol::lol::lol:

If you are new , please sign up for the next speed dating event (not yet online), probably on a saturday somewhere end August.

And Rinn, you look better in real than on your pictures :D

Hello rinn

hello

If you are new , please sign up for the next speed dating event (not yet online), probably on a saturday somewhere end August.

And Rinn, you look better in real than on your pictures :D

Hey...always joke naja :wink:

Hello rinn

hello

Is it ? well I would say only one thing then.... Everyone smiles but those smiles on ur pics as something eternal effects...

Somethings cannot be seen but we feel good :) / Perfume for instance /

Keep smiling :idea: theres a Life in it as that made me stop by

Hello rinn

hello

Is it ? well I would say only one thing then.... Everyone smiles but those smiles on ur pics as something eternal effects...

Somethings cannot be seen but we feel good :) / Perfume for instance /

Keep smiling :idea: theres a Life in it as that made me stop by

Ok ja... thanks and I'll keep smilling forever na :cheers: :winky:

maybe time to try sis?

and may i watch ???

oh get a towel...

And wrap it around my head and claim I have been brainwashed into believing stupid things from some old dusty book written by HUMANS? I would rather wrap foil around my head to keep out the zoomie rays from alien spaceships.

maybe time to try sis?

and may i watch ???

oh get a towel...

And wrap it around my head and claim I have been brainwashed into believing stupid things from some old dusty book written by HUMANS? I would rather wrap foil around my head to keep out the zoomie rays from alien spaceships.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

perhaps ripping the towel into strips and forming a crude noose for yourself may be of greater benefit to humankind in the long run...

I'm waiting for a speed eating event.

great idea!

Next month a speed drinking event.

Yep great idea.

Couldn't get the knickers off them by mere speed dating......so lets get them pished first !!

Who says chivalry was a thing of the past ???

Whatever happened to the old "Speed Club em over the head and drag back to your cave" events?

Kids just don't know how to live these days.