This is Thailandfriends...

toma

Iain, I've missed this thread. Can you please summarize what was written here for me? Just two lines :oops: :lol: :shock:

em,

blah, blah, f*ck, blah, blah, Thailand, spam, blah, f*ck, blah, Thai, blah, crap, grrrr, f*ck, blah, a**hole, blah, grrrrr, f*ck, blah, kn*bcheese, blah, f*ck, f*ck

that really does sum it up.

And as a bonus competition, please try and spot Ciaran's contributions to the above summary.

Answers on a postcard please.

First prize - a date with Cherie

Second prize - 2 dates with Cherie

ba da boom... :wink:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iain, I've missed this thread. Can you please summarize what was written here for me? Just two lines :oops: :lol: :shock:

em,

blah, blah, f*ck, blah, blah, Thailand, spam, blah, f*ck, blah, Thai, blah, crap, grrrr, f*ck, blah, a**hole, blah, grrrrr, f*ck, blah, kn*bcheese, blah, f*ck, f*ck

And as a bonus competition, please try and spot Ciaran's contributions to the above summary.

Mate, thats harsh!! :shock:

em,

Mate, thats harsh!! :shock:

damn keyboard gremlins - I meant to say Maidai...

:twisted:

Ever read a book?

I guess that's a foreign concept in the age of the Internet.

I'll post a link to a book when you post something in response in a politics thread that isn't leftist nonsense.

why don't u just cut the crap and admit u don't have any facts to support ur arguement !! :roll: :roll:

Ever read a book?

I'll post a link to a book when you post something in response in a politics thread that isn't leftist nonsense.

why don't u just cut the crap and admit u don't have any facts to support ur arguement !! :roll: :roll:

Books

BOOKS

and I don't mean comic books bubba

Ever read a book?

Books

BOOKS

and I don't mean comic books bubba

so u've read a book woooo hoooo ..... if u r gonna state something as a FACT u should be able to provide some links or evidence to back it up.

btw ... that link u sent me actually contradicts ur claim in ur forum post .... but hey that's nothing f**king new !!!

no, it does not contradict my "claim." It only contradicts my claim if you read the paragraphs that support your claim and ignore the rest of it. As I stated in the PM, the link speaks to BOTH sides of the argument.

If you read a pro-Palestinian site, it supports the Pal side of the story. If you read a pro-Israeli site, it supports the Israeli claims. That link told both sides. It was an attempt to be even handed on the subject.

anyway...

I was born in 1968

that is a fact

now, according to your theory, I should be able to find a link to that or, if I can not find a link, according to your outlook on life, I was not in fact born in 1968 or ever for that matter.

My Grandmother died in 1980.

FACT

But I can find no google link.

Not everything is in google.

Not every fact is on the web.

I apologize to those who are so dependent on the internet for all of life's answers. Fact is, not all of life's answers are on the web.

FACT: The October War Panorama shows not a single dead Egyptian and not a single living Israeli.

FACT: The Israeli Army had crossed the Suez Canal and was on the way to Cairo when the US told them to pull back. The Russians were threatening Nuclear war. It is said to be the closest that the human race came to Nuclear annihilation.

I suppose that since it's not on google, it's not true.

Awesome...the internet is the 21st Century Oracle of Delphi.

one of places where people love to fight! 8)

Definitely :lol:

¾Õè¹Ã·Ñé§â´¹à¢Ò¡Ñ´ áÅáѴà¢Ò (ºÒ§·Õ¡çâ´ÂäÃèä´éµÑé§ã¨) 2-3 ÃÒÂáÅéÇ áÅéǹéç˹ÙÅèéà ÃÔÃÔÃÔ 8)

¾Õè¹Ã·Ñé§â´¹à¢Ò¡Ñ´ áÅáѴà¢Ò (ºÒ§·Õ¡çâ´ÂäÃèä´éµÑé§ã¨) 2-3 ÃÒÂáÅéÇ áÅéǹéç˹ÙÅèéà ÃÔÃÔÃÔ 8)

¢Ã§Ë¹Ùà»ç¹á¤é¹½Ñ§ËØè¹ ´èҡѹàÅ×ôÊÒ´¹Ã¡¨à :twisted:

Lets write in English before we get kicked out :oops: :lol:

¢Ã§Ë¹Ùà»ç¹á¤é¹½Ñ§ËØè¹ ´èҡѹàÅ×ôÊÒ´¹Ã¡¨à :twisted:

Lets write in English before we get kicked out :oops: :lol:

mine was like ***** back & forth, both side... sometimes i think internet world is as strange as real world. :lol:

Come ¡Ñ´ me, Karnie. I love to have your ¡Ñ´. It must be fun. :lol:

¾Õè¹Ð·Ñé§â´¹à¢Ò¡Ñ´ áÅСѴà¢Ò (ºÒ§·Õ¡çâ´ÂäÁèä´éµÑé§ã¨) 2-3 ÃÒÂáÅéÇ áÅéǹéͧ˹ÙÅШéÐ ÍÔÍÔÍÔ 8)

I think you have just convinced some farang on here that they have to learn how to read Thai...today!

Whilst JD's topics and arguments are as tedious as they are boring and uninspired in their presentation, it's not that much of an effort to give them the attention they deserve which is to ignore them.

As long as he's not running foul with the mods or admin, he can post his diatribes 'till the cows come home...hey, after all it's the in'tnet, innit! :wink: (Well, standing up for the rights of our local Islamophobe Mr. L. O. Botomy was my good deed of the day folks...off now with Toma on some pogroms and book burning sessions... :salute: )

As for giving him the satisfaction of rising to his more provocative topics, well, it's one's own choice to give in to the urge or again just ignore. However it ain't that hard to turn the tables on him, really. (Hint, look at where he's holed up and check the latest casualty figures.)

:rr:

Seems like someone is in the mood of ËÃÑè¹à¢ÕéÂÇ :twisted: