This is Thailandfriends...

toma

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone of you want to read one more Israel, Palestine or US an A thread @

Thailandfriends anymore?

I didn't read about it... when I see the topic that I have no point to comment, I just don't pay attention. But hey it's forum, everyone has rights to posts what they want? Just my thought... If that I have to think before I post which I haven't done that... (Remember I posted about my goldfish)

It's kinda boring to read everyday a dozen different threads with almost the same copy/paste quotes.

We got information / message everyday in our life, so we just select what we should get or not.

You deleted it b*tch but that don't change a thing...

csm.gif

yes I deleted as I realised it might be straying rather close to yellow card teritory despite the accuracy of the contents. Are you the posting/deleting police or something?

Well obviously not sunshine, im not a mod. Simply stating my opinion, okay with you?

In an ideal world, no. But since it's not an ideal world, I suppose I will have to put up with it, though you did seem to have got your knickers in a twist over sweet f**k all. GF not putting out last night or something?

If that I have to think before I post which I haven't done that... (Remember I posted about my goldfish)

Was it a Thai or Israeli goldfish?

assumed he was a Thai. grrrrrrrrrrr...

Does it has criteria?? :roll:

Yes, Thai gold fish have more karat :D

There's a button down there on the left.

"New Topic"

Push it. Type a subject of your choice and nurture it to your hearts desire...

It's not all that difficult.

Its called spam dude. ur spamming the forum with nonsense topics,

if you can relate jew's with Thai ppl then you may have a case. what the heck does pakistan Jews Nazi's and anything else you post has anything to do with Thai ppl or Thailand.

we are Thailand friends, its ok to have one or two topics every now and then, but your simply spamming

by extension of your (usual) lack of logic, should The Bangkok Post mainly contain local news? Only 1 or 2 world news items?

The site has members from, quite literally, all 4 corners of the world.

This will inevitably lead to debates and postings regarding a wide range of subjects. Now there usually is quite a bit of Thai-centric debate and Rob introduced the Thai language forums recently to encourage more Thais posting on things relevant to themselves and in their own language.

My point is; there is nothing about the site that demands that the majority of topics should involve anything to do with Thailand, and if you really want to see more, then I suggest you do as Dave said and post some.

But Dave, it is getting a BIT boring these days. You could have lumped the Israel and Pakistan threads together as a discussion of how certain countries obtained nuclear bombs.

And I know that much of your pseudo conservative rhetoric is more designed to provoke a reaction rather than have us thinking you have a white pointy hood in the wardrobe but surely by now you know that some people will just react in the same old way (in itself boring), others will ignore you altogether and some will just laugh at you.

Now hell, I'm in reality probably as left wing if not more so than anyone else on the site, but I stopped rising to your diatribes ages ago. Hell, I may be left wing but am also a realist and have actually agreed with some of your less vitriolically posed ramblings. And I know it sometimes gets a lil boring out in the Stan, but you could calm down on the provocation a bit, just a little bit?

:D

If that I have to think before I post which I haven't done that... (Remember I posted about my goldfish)

Is it hiding WMDs in the bottom of the bowl?

OK TIME FOR USA TO INVADE THAILAND!

We know they have WMD, just look for the goldfish!

Thailandfriends anymore?

I didn't read about it... when I see the topic that I have no point to comment, I just don't pay attention. But hey it's forum, everyone has rights to posts what they want? Just my thought... If that I have to think before I post which I haven't done that... (Remember I posted about my goldfish)

It's kinda boring to read everyday a dozen different threads with almost the same copy/paste quotes.

We got information / message everyday in our life, so we just select what we should get or not.

Exactly.

I think that's a bit too deep for some of these folks though. lol

There's a button down there on the left.

"New Topic"

Push it. Type a subject of your choice and nurture it to your hearts desire...

It's not all that difficult.

Its called spam dude. ur spamming the forum with nonsense topics,

if you can relate jew's with Thai ppl then you may have a case. what the heck does pakistan Jews Nazi's and anything else you post has anything to do with Thai ppl or Thailand.

we are Thailand friends, its ok to have one or two topics every now and then, but your simply spamming

by extension of your (usual) lack of logic, should The Bangkok Post mainly contain local news? Only 1 or 2 world news items?

The site has members from, quite literally, all 4 corners of the world.

This will inevitably lead to debates and postings regarding a wide range of subjects. Now there usually is quite a bit of Thai-centric debate and Rob introduced the Thai language forums recently to encourage more Thais posting on things relevant to themselves and in their own language.

My point is; there is nothing about the site that demands that the majority of topics should involve anything to do with Thailand, and if you really want to see more, then I suggest you do as Dave said and post some.

But Dave, it is getting a BIT boring these days. You could have lumped the Israel and Pakistan threads together as a discussion of how certain countries obtained nuclear bombs.

And I know that much of your pseudo conservative rhetoric is more designed to provoke a reaction rather than have us thinking you have a white pointy hood in the wardrobe but surely by now you know that some people will just react in the same old way (in itself boring), others will ignore you altogether and some will just laugh at you.

Now hell, I'm in reality probably as left wing if not more so than anyone else on the site, but I stopped rising to your diatribes ages ago. Hell, I may be left wing but am also a realist and have actually agreed with some of your less vitriolically posed ramblings. And I know it sometimes gets a lil boring out in the Stan, but you could calm down on the provocation a bit, just a little bit?

:D

Those two threads were not designed to provoke. I actually took pains to word them so as to avoid the usual reactions.

Sometimes I'm aiming the questions at certain folks who actually like to have a conversation as opposed to simple verbal jousting.

Those threads were actually aimed at folks like you who actually take time to read a book or ten and who care about more than "why their gold chains keep disappearing every time their Na Na gal comes over?"

I made it two posts because I felt they would go off in different directions. I know that many on this forum have a great dislike for Israel. Figured that if either thread took off into a real conversation that the Israel thread would get derailed sooner and that the Pak thread had more potential to stay on topic.

The threads weren't so much about Pakistan or Israel as to how surprised I was that the US hadn't been involved in handing over Nuke technology as I had believed.

I think Nuclear Proliferation is relevant to all walks of life in every country present and future.

I know it's a difficult subject. But thought that a couple of guys like you (Iain) and maybe one or two more would provide insight. And you did.

I knew that a couple of folks wouldn't be able to see past the word Israel without going mentally unbalanced and start spewing the usual lib talking points. And again, that's why I separated the two threads.

The Palestinian things was a whim as someone on here had been talking about the right of return. A few folks actually. Defending the demand for a "right of return" for Palestinians. I came across that article while I was researching a rebuttal to someones half assed attempt to skew the numbers on aid to Israel and Egypt. So it's his fault that I did that. lol

Is it hiding WMDs in the bottom of the bowl?

OK TIME FOR USA TO INVADE THAILAND!

We know they have WMD, just look for the goldfish!

And the Pad Thai....spicy.....

Thailandfriends anymore?

Exactly.

I think that's a bit too deep for some of these folks though. lol

Try ritalin.. I am serious!

@bcool

Come on, there's a difference between information and spam.

1 thread "full of quotes" -> information

@JD

Provocate? You're a Sly One, Mr. JackDaniels *yawn* ...

The Palestinian things was a whim as someone on here had been talking about the right of return. A few folks actually. Defending the demand for a "right of return" for Palestinians. I came across that article while I was researching a rebuttal to someones half assed attempt to skew the numbers on aid to Israel and Egypt. So it's his fault that I did that. lol

it's a pity u couldn't have been bothered to try and check out the accuracy of what u posted ....

what the f**k am i thinking .... since when did u ever do that !!!!!!!! :roll:

But Ciaran old boy

that's what I've got you for....

this place would be nothing if I didn't have you to do my fact checking for me

I usually expect you to disagree with almost anything that I post and say that it is incorrect

and sometimes you even provide an enlightening nugget that isn't mere leftist mind melting propaganda

oh an having been to Israel, Egypt and Jordan, I've seen the pamphlets and the pages and heard the stories first hand about the Arabs coming through towns and FORCING the ARAB (Palestinian) inhabitants to leave.

So your "facts" are your "facts," Ciaran. Believe as your bleeding heart would have you. My facts are based on what occurred in '48 as opposed to what the Arab propagandists want you to believe.

Anyone visited the October War Panorama in Cairo. Now those are the same kind of historical "facts" that really make you believe. :wink:

oh an having been to Israel, Egypt and Jordan, I've seen the pamphlets and the pages and heard the stories first hand about the Arabs coming through towns and FORCING the ARAB (Palestinian) inhabitants to leave.

So your "facts" are your "facts," Ciaran. Believe as your bleeding heart would have you. My facts are based on what occurred in '48 as opposed to what the Arab propagandists want you to believe.

Anyone visited the October War Panorama in Cairo. Now those are the same kind of historical "facts" that really make you believe. :wink:

so ... when will u post links to ur facts ????

Ever read a book?

I guess that's a foreign concept in the age of the Internet.

I'll post a link to a book when you post something in response in a politics thread that isn't leftist nonsense.

he did read 'brewing techniques through the ages' back in '97, but apart from that it has to be a drinks list or something with football scores and **** in it.

:lol: