TF Fantasy Football 2009/10

Stramash

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas Sorensen and Jussi Jaaskelainen....Should I go for Sorensen?

Well Jaask will be facing Man United and Sorenson will be facing West Ham. West Ham playing one striker and floundering under Clarke and Zola.

Whereas ManU are playing sh*t but scoring goals. Sorenson is more likely to keep a clean sheet but Jaask has the opportunity to make more saves. You get a point for every 3 saves (i think) something i'd wish i'd known prior to picking Cech.

I've subbed in Sorenson to replace Hart allowing me to enjoy Arsenal at the weekend if they go supanova!!

I think I will go for Sorensen and I have Kevin Davies as Captain 'cause he made the highest points in the last 3 weeks.

see this is why i hate fantasy football - i tossed a coin between Fab and RVP for captain today and got RVP... i should be enjoying my team being in a great position to go on and win but i'm thinking don't sub RVP off and get him a goal

i'm just glad arsenal did a damm sight f**king better than my fantasy football team !!!

Yeah, my team are bing a bunch of very naughty boys. Six yellow cards last week and 5 this week! :oops:

Well i dont know which team you support (but i'm guessing it's one of the 'big' 4)

a very poor guess.

however I doubt you would still stick by them if they fell through the divisions to league one.

0/2. poor guesser, poor judge of character. you should stick to things you're better at, leave the Sherlock Holmes stuff to um... Sherlock Holmes.

So give me all the stick you like, i'm proud to be a Leeds fan!

P.S. We outplayed and outclassed a Liverpool side with 9 full internationals in it on Tuesday night in the cup.

the careful observer will note that the 'stick' i gave you for being a Leeds fan was rather gentle (by my standards)....

you can of course interpret it any way you want, but one *could* interpret it as more of a tip of the hat for your sticking by your club than abuse...

Have you noticed this year relative to the past, there are many more price falls than there are price rises? To date on a cumulative basis, 51 players have risen in price a cumulative of 10.2, while 328 players have fallen a cumulative 64.8 in value. That is quite a ratio of about 6 losers for every winner, more exaggerated than in prior years although I don't have comparative stats to show such is the case.

biggest thing i've noticed so far this year is that strikers are actually being consistently productive (so far). typically if you look at the best 100 out of everyone everywhere playing the game they have ONE primo striker and concentrate on defenders and middies. this season i may actually play 3 up front fairly often, if their managers' tactics continue to favor guys like drogba, bent and adebayor...

this looks like it's gonna be a pretty volatile season at both ends of the table, should be fun to watch.

A bad week for me again this week, still not found my perfect team.

Are you getting beat by a girl?

I am more than happy to be beat by a girl.......but preferably as part of a spanking session! :wink:

I can post these regularly to keep track... or should it be what happens in fantasy stays in fantasies...

Ok that is good but my fantasy was never to have my team cloned! What is going on there?

Ok that is good but my fantasy was never to have my team cloned! What is going on there?

took two captures and thought i may have missed part or i couldn't paste them so close together, so overlapped on 25...

The double 'LG' as if one wasn't already enough (and the cloning doesn't appear to help his teams performance either :wink: ).

:twisted:

I am more than happy to be beat by a girl.......but preferably as part of a spanking session! :wink:

So, I'll spank you if I got higher score than you at the end of the season :lol:

any spanking around here will done by me !!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

and sorry LG ... this only applies to female TF members !!!

So, I'll spank you if I got higher score than you at the end of the season :lol:

dang it! am I the only girl in the League? :roll:

A few may have 'turned' female by the end of the season...

look who is talking :lol::lol:

i think Beej is in there somewhere !!! :twisted:

look who is talking :lol::lol:

Even though I f*cked up in de-selecting Fabergas as capt'n which gave you a healthy 22 points extra, I still got more points than you last weekend. :P

took two captures and thought i may have missed part or i couldn't paste them so close together, so overlapped on 25...

The double 'LG' as if one wasn't already enough (and the cloning doesn't appear to help his teams performance either :wink: ).

2unique - yes I thought as much looking at the borders of the image but I appreciate the opp to have 2 teams to do twice as bad.

Your spanking offer may result in a sudden decrease of female members (ie. 1 to none).

LM, however your spanking offer - if extended to all TF fantasy team members - will most likely result in a number of teams plunging down the table during the coming months.

Personally, I am going to start transfering all long term injured players to my team. :wink: